WHHAAAAAAAAAAAA MUH BIG BAD MEANIE COOPOORASHIUNZ!!!!!!1!!11!!!

>WHHAAAAAAAAAAAA MUH BIG BAD MEANIE COOPOORASHIUNZ!!!!!!1!!11!!!
Why are liberals such whiney babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/10/15610744/anti-net-neutrality-fake-comments-identities
archive.is/UNjsM
dailydot.com/layer8/fcc-title-ii-public-comment-pro-trump-bots/
berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/press_releases/6163-press-release-berec-publishes-guidelines-on-net-neutrality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without netneutrality you could not browse Sup Forums

grow up retard

Somehow I browsed it two years ago. How'd that happen?

Sick digits of truth btw

shills/10

sage

nonsense

Neocon reddit-tard logic
>someone shoots up a school
>another person shoots up a church
>it keeps happening
Heh, those are isolated incidents. We don't need gun control. Stop trying to steal my guns!
>some ISP has some spat with Netflix which gets resolved quickly
REEEEEEEEEEEE
WE NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET

GIVE GOVERNMENT UNLIMITED POWER OVER WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE POSTED ONLINE AND WHICH SITES CAN EXIST

FUCK CORPORATIONS, FUCK RIGHTS

WTF I LOVE GLOBALISM NOW

Kill yourself u fuck

Fuck corporation. Thank god these even bigger corporations told me to support net neutrality!

>I advocate for a totalitarian regime but I don't want the government to control the internet

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR

IF YOUR TOO POOR TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE CUT YOUR CONSUMPTION OR GET YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

I HOPE THIS SHIT PASSES

Fuck corporations
Love the government though which is just a huge corporation that doesn't have any larger entity to answer to

>I strawman on the internet to push for the government takeover of the internet so in the future I can no longer strawman someone on Sup Forums

No other country has net neutrality. I don't see how it's a problem.

SAGE

Thanks user
REEEE IF DON'T WANT BIG GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE THE INTERNET THEN YOU'RE A SHILL REEEEE
Actually, It's the ass-blasted libtards who are shilling for (((net-neutrality))).

I couldn't give less of a fuck about what liberals believe. Of course they support net neutrality. They support it just because Obama, Hillary and John Oliver told them they need to support it.
What I care about is all these faggots pretending to be on the right supporting net neutrality and giving people shit for not supporting it.
These absolute morons come here and they give US shit, talking about how WE are the ones who will get hurt by not supporting net neutrality, and how Sup Forums can get shut down if there is no net neutrality.

These people are completely insane. This is straight up Orwellian newspeak levels of insanity.
These people are completely fucking insane.

If Trump does it then it's alright. He wouldn't hurt freedom of speech.

The funniest thing, I spent weeks making threads about this when the legislation was being voted on and no one cared.
The ship has sailed. The fat lady sang. Your time to complain passed months ago. Corporations have donated millions of dollars to insure this passes.
You should of done something months ago, it's pointless now.

Nice try Comcast but even I a Trump supporter realize that net neutrality is the right way to go. I just voted forTrump because deporting the spics is more important then having good internet.

>billionaires need more money

lol

>this is an issue
It will make no difference.
The Jews will still have full control, if not more.
Stop getting involved in petty issues.

>big government
Don't forget to clean the tractor.

>glrumptfh babies shilling for big corporations/ISPs to jew them now
what a masochistic race of people

>These people are completely insane. This is straight up Orwellian newspeak levels of insanity.
These people are completely fucking insane.
You're preaching to the choir user.

Folks if you don't believe shills exist on Sup Forums then here you go. Anyone who doesn't support net nutrality on either side is either a shill or an uniformed idiot

without corporations you wouldn't be able to either, fucknugget

Kill yourself, retard.
Go live in North Korea for a while, see how great their internet is.

Yes they do. I know for a fact the EU does

>someone shoots up a school
>another person shoots up a church
>it keeps happening
Heh, those are isolated incidents. We don't need gun control. Stop trying to steal my guns!
>some ISP has some spat with Netflix which gets resolved quickly
REEEEEEEEEEEE
WE NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET

GIVE GOVERNMENT UNLIMITED POWER OVER WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE POSTED ONLINE AND WHICH SITES CAN EXIST

FUCK CORPORATIONS, FUCK RIGHTS

WTF I LOVE GLOBALISM NOW

>Folks if you don't believe shills exist on Sup Forums then here you go.

They have been caught before pulling this shit

theverge.com/2017/5/10/15610744/anti-net-neutrality-fake-comments-identities

Of course Sup Forums is anonymous so it makes sense that they would be here

archive.is/UNjsM

North Korea doesn't have net neutrality. Also who do you work for? Because you need to tell your company that they should wait untill after American business hours to shill so it isn't so obvious. You're just some 9-5 kike puppet trying to rally us conservatives against net neutrality. It's not going to work, because conservatives on here actually know how the internet works.

>Flag
Checks out
>killary babies shilling for big government and over dramatize minor incident that went back to normal.
what a masochistic race of people

Brazil does

We even have an internet constitution ahead of al other countries.

Step gaem up USA

Please read

I've no dog in your no-sided game faggito and net neutrality has no connection to big gubmint, it just keeps private companies like comcast from garnering any power over you.

More people need to realize this this is some of the most obvious shilling I've ever seen.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

Nice try corporate tard. Not paying you jews extra money.

Whoever agrees to this are jews.

dailydot.com/layer8/fcc-title-ii-public-comment-pro-trump-bots/

the thread is already page 1. Might as well make people aware

The sad part is some anons refuse to believe that there could ever be shills on Sup Forums. Hopefully this thread will wake them up.

>A literal "no u" response
Liberal intellectualism
>BR IS SO PROGRASIFF HUEHUE
Progressively descending into chaos over your own elected officials being an actual goddamn commie, you fucking blind and retarded chimp. YOU VOTED IN AN ACTUAL COMMUNIST, THINKING IT'D BE COOL AND NOW PEOPLE ARE UPSET BECAUSE HE SAID HE'S GOING TO TRY COMMUNISM NOW. HUGE SURPRISE.

>M-MUH EBIL COOPOORASHIUNZ
Good job commie-tards, free helicopter rides for you all.

Agreed, the Democratic party is about to undergo a reform. Zuckerberg 2020.

>"""bots"""
>Because it's only ever bots when the opposition does it
>Shills for Hillzone Act 2 for a solid year
>No complaint
>People stand up to defend Trump when the media loses their shit over TWO SCOOPS
>Must be bots!
>This level of denial and delusion

Underage pls go, you used to be able to upload all sorts off crazy shit to the internet before the FCC got involved.

Surely calling people shills is going to convince them to start supporting government take over of the internet.
Do you have any fucking clue how insane you sound to someone when you accuse them of working for ''DA EVIL CORPORATIONS?''
We know for a fact that CTR posted on Sup Forums. If anything it would make more sense to accuse pro-net neutrality low IQ faggots of being paid shills.

Do you think we're this dumb?

Will less regulation break up monopolies isps already have?

If so get the gov out of it.

The EU used 'net neutrality' to block Sup Forums in France during the last election when a leak happened, classifying it as a media blackout.

>yfw americuckposting comes to an end because americans are so obsessed with giving (Them) new ways to profit and control information
Im genuinely curious as to what Sup Forums will be like without americans

It was bots spamming the FCC you complete retard, thats a fact. I'm not talking about Hillary or anything else, its not relevant

>same faggots want breitbart and Sup Forums shut down

Maybe we wouldn't need net neutrality if it weren't for the enormous regulatory barriers to startup ISPs and the frivolous lawsuits large ISPs are allowed to shove down the throats of anyone that dares to try and compete with them in "their" territories.

Thats not true, that was a rumour spread by rightwing sites.

That should have been obvious by the fact there were French people posting here saying it wasn't true

The digits know.

The EU absolutely does not have net neutrality. We've always had a pay for quality model.
Sorry to burst your bubble, retarded EU shill, but this net neutrality bullshit is an American leftard kind of shit only. The rest of the world just doesn't give a fuck.

Wanting to string up transnational parasites is the only thing I agree with lefties on desu. People who scoff at anyone who complains about corporate greed just to virtue signal how anti-left they are need to cough up that bluepill.

Liar

berec.europa.eu/eng/document_register/subject_matter/berec/press_releases/6163-press-release-berec-publishes-guidelines-on-net-neutrality

>the absolute state of Sup Forums users who blindly defend everything Trump does even if it hurts their own lives

Kek I counted at least 5 people in this thread who are possible shills. (((You))) guys really don't want net nutrality do you? Call me a commie all (((you))) want but I voted Trump and will be doing so in 2020

why don't they protest to remove corporations from society, we have the ability to do that and it was done before, most anons would go for that

>yeah, I'll show those parasites, hehe, all I have to do is give unlimited power to international parasites who control the governments so they can censor me and give favors to the ISPs that agree with their politics hehe

British intellectuals

I don't know enough about net neutrality to argue m9, I was just talking about OP's 'waah muh cuprationz' shitposting.

Oh sweet summer child
It will do nothing but let isps come together and agree on ways to fuck over the consumer for more profit, theres nothing you can do about it because all providers have agreed to do the same so theres no alternative
Its going to be the opposite of competition

should've or should have*

Finally someone said it.
See pic related

The people who are against net neutrality are the same people who went against Trump when he dropped bombs on Syria because of his kike daughter.
You're fucking brainwashed.
The Trump supporters who still support net neutrality are the reddit fags who live in an echochamber. This is the only thing they disagree on with Trump because of mob mentality.

Because the government that
Trust so much created those corporations through regional monopoly creating regulations.

Good goy. Is the gold paint on the shekels making you retarded or are you really this obvious?

That is the problem, no one has a fucking clue, that is why net neutrality is getting shoved down our throats and Sup Forums has gone from anti-NN to pro just because of some dumb reddit shit and terrible left wing Sup Forums admins.

Net neutrality specifically has not existed in Australia. We have ISPs doing deals with content providers all the time.
I have been using Sup Forums since the .net days.

Kill yourself, subhuman Brazilian .

Sup Forums existed in 2003. The very term, Net Neutrality, is younger than Sup Forums, having been made in 2005.

>Sup Forums is in favor of giving (((privately owned))) telecoms more power over the information you see and hear.

The government is no saint but you can rest fucking assured that if the (((telecoms))) get control over internet traffic you can say goodbye to shit like Stormfront and Mtgox ever getting even one hit ever again.

(((They))) will commercialize the shit out of it and make you pay more for a limited forum to exercise your rights to free speech.

Keep supporting the (((Privately owned))) telecoms, watch how fast you lose all the shit you love about the interwebs.

Why because you say so?

Exactly, they want the internet to end up like cable. If something wouldn't be shown on TV then its not going to be allowed online

>being against private property
>implying you are not a commie

Return from whence you came, /leftypol/

No, because that is what their lobbiyist have been pushing for for the last 15 years. It's not like they have been very secretive about it.

Sup Forums here
net neutrality isnt perfect even a little bit, but its better than letting the isp do what it wants. believe me, you dont want that. or dont believe me. whatever, lol

You're on Sup Forums, how can you not be for net-neutrality?

Yeah, I should really know so I'll read up on it. I always just assume that when it comes to tech and communications stuff there's so much money involved there's no point even worrying about it- if Microsoft or Apple decide to do something who the fuck's going to stop them? Even most governments would just get out of the way.

>That's a fact!
>I said fact, so it's true!
>No one could have the same name! No way!
>No way they'd all be sharing the same viral article! Impossible!
>Hillary isn't relevant!
Fact denying alt-thinker. Hillary bots ran rampant for a solid year and if you were around that long, you would have seen it. It was madness and we dealt with it, rather than bitching about it everywhere like leddit-tier walking waste bins do. It's only irrelevant to you because you don't care anymore. That's how it is to be a knee-jerk reactionary liberal faggot. You only care about those starving niggers until you forget because you have the memory of a FUCKING GOLDFISH, you retarded cuck! THEY DIE EVERY DAY, NOT JUST THE DAY YOU HEARD ABOUT IT.

So you want to talk about moral outrage, you self-serving piece of shit? Where's the moral outrage over Seth Rich or the Russian conspiracy being a total lie? Seth Rich was murdered trying to spread the news, the way you liberals so romanticize Snowden as a hero. How is Seth Rich different? Because he went against H E R. You're biased and full of shit, as we've seen evidence of for months now. We've been trying to get through to you faggots but you're SO sure of yourselves with this RUSSIA shit, yet NOTHING FUCKING COMES OF IT. Your own FAKE NEWS admits it's a total fabrication! Leftists, you are all JOKES. It was under 5% of the nation that actually listened to the news, let alone believed it. That was in 2016. How many people do you think believe it now after so much physical evidence and infallible proof has been unearthed showing liberal media outright lying to the people and creating actual FAKE NEWS? One thing is certain, the election WAS rigged. Hillary never should have gotten so close to winning the election. Even without counting the 3+ million illegals that were allowed to vote in California without IDs, this says nothing for the Soros-owned rigged voting machines in dozens of states across the country.

australia is known for having terrible internet you fucking wallaby

More reddit space bullshit fear mongering. The only places on earth where you can't access Stormfront or Sup Forums have the internet controlled by the government.
In Germany you can't access certain sites or youtube videos. Companies don't do that.
Every single time you retarded reddit faggots push an agenda you do it trough fear mongering.
>woah, all this nationalism will lead to Hitler 2.0
>woah, if you vote Trump he will start nuclear war
>if you don't ban guns your kids will die!!!
Give it a fucking rest.

>Doesn't want the Internet to be taken over by corporations
>Wants the Internet to be taken over by the government
What a bunch of queers.

>Sup Forums here
>implying that gives you any more credibility than anyone here

It may be dealing with a technology but the heart of the issue is economics and corporate law.

I'm against private ownership when it's a detriment to the public. This is the case for things like police and fire depts, sanitation, primary education, ect. The internet is a place of freedom and the free exchange of ideals. I'm not in support of anything that would threaten that, and killing NN does.

It will allow private, unelected, (((busienssmen))) to determine the content that you, your family, and everyone you know has access to. Content will be removed, quarantined, or usurped to serve the (((private))) business interests.

You think this will make you free? This will give (((them))) more power over you than ever before.

Holy shit my dude, how can you be so ignorant of the world around you. Why are you so eager to empower rich jews? Its like a competition with you people, who can be the goodest goy

Jesus christ

I don't like Hillary. I'm not FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HILLARY or Seth Rich or any of that shit.

Bots were being used to post anti-net neutrality comments on the FCCs website, how about you read the fucking article linked you retard

>In Germany you can't access certain sites or youtube videos. Companies don't do that.
Wrong, you fucking retard.

To break it down. On February 26, 2015 the FCC grabbed the internet by the pussy in an effort to supposedly regulate traffic throttling. This traffic throttling problem arose because government regulations created regional monopolies, similar to how government regulation created regional monopolies for water and power utilities. This regulation makes it near impossible for new telecommunication companies to enter the scene in any big manner, so a few large companies control the market and often leave consumers with one, maybe two choices. This lack of competition, of course, makes it so that even if the ISP acts counter to the consumer's will, they have little choice, but to keep paying the large company because no competitors are able to rise and give an alternative.

The FCC power grab was an attemt at fixing this government regulation created problem by further regulation of the government.

So thanks to preexisting government regulation, you are left with these choices:
>keep net neutrality and let the government keep control of the internet
>get rid of net neutrality and let the government-created corporate monopolies control the internet
>get rid of net neutrality and the government regulations creating regional monopolies and let the free market control the internet

Personally, with a choice between a free market solution, an oligarchy of companies and the government, i choose this.
Free market>Corporate oligarchy>government monopoly

>How could you be against forced equality at the hands of the government
>Sweden

What are you doing on Sup Forums?
You're late for your daily raping by muslims,

I can fucking smell your commie bullshit

Not surprised the Nazi is also a fucking retard.

The net is open because the USA is by far, the largest market. Our stance on NN keeps the internet open and free for everyone, even those in other nations.

You support the (((Telecoms))) probably because you're some filthy kike with comcast stock. Go fuck yourself.

I have seen 0 arguments for or against net neutrality this entire thread.

What the faggot said

You wouldn't pay for access to a network with neutral sites on it?

If you wouldn't prefer an alternative service with less regulation, this shit was inevitable anyway.