ITT: we pretend to be politically correct redditors

ITT: we pretend to be politically correct redditors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WOjjJS4Be4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love black cocks!

Guys (no offense), you can't say all X are like that

I always look forward to Wednesday's, that's J'henrique's day, he gives my wife the best time out of all the bulls

Hi, T_D here. Billionaires totally needs tax cuts goys. BASED@

Islam is a religion of peace

WE NEED FREE BIRTH CONTROLL SO I CAN FUCK TYRONE

Learn what mansplaining is, and then stop doing it.

ISIL aren't real muslims, my muslim friend told me that.

Roman Catholic Malta is now legalizing same sex marriage. That's neat to see good people come together for equality. :)

Nazism = Mean

There's a difference between black men and niggers :^)

You're just jealous of jews because they are smarter and hard-working people than you are!

le based black man DESTROYS black lives matter

...Sigh.

s-someone has to run the media.

hey fellow pedes! #freekekistan up bout me plz. lol XDXD

germany is a free country, where everyone is free to do as they please
Apart from right wingers, these evil people need to be put into camps to stop them from putting refugees into camps.

Leftists are the real racists. Democrats are the real fascists. There aren't enough tax cuts for billionaires, and they're job creators.
Magic dirt.

People who want stricter immigration laws are the right wing SJWs

Bannon is a very, very dangerous man. He is like evil Dick Cheney.

I am not a fan of Hillary or Trump.

We need to stop using term "alt-right" cause that's their re-branding.

We should call them what they are.

Racists.

Hehe folks watch me go to Sup Forums and pretend to be one of those T_D drumpfkins. They never catch on #resist.

It seems like le based Thunderf00t has triggered the Drumpftards xD they are worse than the feminists

Pretty much everything Brietbart writes is spin for the ultra conservatives, with absolutely zero fact content. In the last few days I've been reading some of their stuff - I was curious what they were basing their opinions on. Seems all they have is wild conjecture and absurd excuses that anybody with a brain would see through.

But their trumpist audience thrives on the simplistic "answers" they are fed.

As much as I love John Oliver's show (and I *love* it), it's times like these where I miss Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert (the character) this most.

Trump supporters hated Obama because he was a black man who was articulate and successful

There is never an endgame with Sup Forums.

They've always hated the rise of "political correctness" on the internet. By which I mean, mostly confused teenage girls misinterpreting feminism or calling their memes racist.

That's the entire reason they support Trump in the first place. He pisses off the people that piss them off, end of story, period.

Somehow while they were salivating over vulnerable teenage girls crying, they missed the whole, "he's a kleptocrat who will destroy the internet to appease corporate interests".

You do realize that Clermpf is fucking a white male, yes? I mean, you can see it for yourself. Just look at the way he bloviated behind that debate podium, invading Hillary's space when she walked over to him. And all that sniffling? Look at that, Drumpf is a cocaine addict. I know this because I'm like smart and stuff and my perception is reality, come on, who wouldn't see things the way I do? I'm secretly like a genius and stuff. HOLD ON, WAIT JUST A MINUTE -- LOOK AT THAT ORANGE SKIN. HE'S A CHEETO. IMPEACH HIM. If it is found that Zlompf was the one who engineered the term Crooked Hillary, that there's something wrong with her energy, I think that would put the question squarely on the table for impeachment. REMOVE DRUMPF. THE TEMPERTANTRUM TRUMP. Trumpertantrum. He throws a Trumpertantrum with his tiny hands. Look at those tiny hands. If I attack his tiny hands, he will read this message and feel insecure. Haha, deal with it Hoompf, you orange orangutan, although I know this will make you livid and go on a Tweetertantrum Trumpertantrum, orange manchild, oh sweety, you just can't help it, honey, you poor thing, put on your big boy pants you big baby, its okay, honey. If if if if okey doke, this is the moment that we chew soap. "Two scoops for me please, one scoop for everyone else" said the Tiny Trump who lords over his dynasty of ice cream and hands over one scoop for the plebs and two scoops for himself, he who hath dubbed himself the Lord of Cream, donning his presidential white patriarchal Trump KKK fascist USA garb. He may be a big guy (for you) but his mind is extraordinarily tiny. Because he's a Tiny Trump Throwing a Trumpertantrum (look at that alliteration, aren't I so poetic and smart?)

ARE MY INSULTS STICKING?!?! (They aren't) I'll bet Drumpf will read this and, having to confront the truth, will have a hissyfit and then proceed to resign out of pure frustration of being unable to handle the harsh truth he just read.

TLDR: REEEEEEEEEEEE

That 2% of usa are jews and bankers are overwhelmingly jews just mean they really like money. Upvote for reflexions 2deep4u

No Trump, no KKK!

No fascist USA!

Too real, user.

John Oliver is a fine example of a comedian :D

An anonymous source just informed me that Trump has violated the Constitution literally 15 times. He'll be impeached any day, for sure.

I think white people are human beings just like us! sure they are weaker,retarded and sissier than us but hey cmon its 2017!!

Fat shaming is wrong and disrespectful!!
youtube.com/watch?v=-WOjjJS4Be4

Fake news is real news! L O L B T F O ~!

Blacks are better at some sports than whites on average but whites are not smarter than blacks on average.

GRONGALD SHLUNF! EEM-PEECH!!!

/\

Wtf is wrong with you. Why would you objectify black men (or women) by only their penises!

Clermpf top kek

Wow are you serious?

Of course nazis don't deserve free speech and privacy. Anybody who has those disgusting views should be exposed and ridiculed as they do not belong in a civilized society

Antifa dindu nuffin XDDDDD

KILL WHITEY
HE NINDU NUFFIN
KILL WHITEY
HE NINDU NUFFIN
KILL WHITEY
HE NINDU NUFFIN
KILL WHITEY
HE NINDU NUFFIN

>Clermpf
why is this so funny?

I wish I could upvote twice. Seriously tho Clermpf had me rolling

None of this would be happening if we hadn't had a more positive female influence in the video gaming industry. Because of an obvious lack of diversity, young men were radicalized into adhering to literal nazi ideologies, while practicing murder against minorities. Violence in videogames leads to systemic violence in the larger world---but only in white males, who, because of their nature, are more inclined to such actions. If more diversity was represented, we would have less violent games, encouraging these young men to instead explore new view points, genders, races, and progressive ideas. Trump would thus have never been elected, and Hillary would have won---and we could actually become a modern society like Europe.

Democrats are the real racists.

Fucking based tranny magapede black women prove this.

Totally true, and communism totally works, ignore the soviet union and china.

I'll have you know that my mentioning the dictionary definition of feminism makes all feminists fairly reasonable people, thank you very much.

Real communism has never been tried. With growing automation though, it is inevitable that we will reach a post-scarcity society and an end to conflict---assuming that traditional power holders (i.e. white males) can surrender their traditional monopoly. Take, for instance, the society in star trek: 3rd printing is a first step to replicators, and soon we'll be like them, striving for higher goals: celebrating and achieving ever greater levels of diversity.

Yeah, let's use fiction to justify our political beliefs!

We can't blame the jews for everything bad all these statistics are anti-semitic. The colonisation of Africa is the greatest crime and we should all feel collective guilt for enslaving the poor Africans. Don't forget the 6 million.

Dear collective,

I don't know how to word this correctly but I'll give it a shot. Mom just came into my room this afternoon with a black bag. No indication to what it was, but her face gave me a clue: it's going to be one of those heart-to-heart talks (cringe). She sat down on the bed and pulled out from the black bag a box that had pictures of well defined men with sweat glistening off their tight bodies (giggle). The next 5 minutes was the most awkward talk that I have ever heard. Before opening the box, she her lecture how the human body is a curious wonderland to explore. yadda yaddda yadda, I know this (geez). She presses on. With this curiosity, she said, one must have the responsibility and experience to explore the natural body with safety in concern. My ears perked up. She opened the box. It was (get ready for this) a black dildo. Not your typical dildo, mind you. It looked REAL. It had veins and even hair woven into it. The girth was robust. The length was more than adequate. She then proceeded to give me lessons about anal safety and proper positioning. Phew! She just left with an shy smile and closed the door behind me. I don't even know how to think right now. My question is this: should I return the dildo to the store? If so, what color? I mean, it's not like I'm going to take in a nigger dick. Please help me.

Sincerely,

Richard F. Gott
32/m/Cal

>The colonisation of Africa is the greatest crime and we should all feel collective guilt for enslaving the poor Africans

Fucking this

The reason Africa is in bad shape now is because colonialism forced different tribes to live with each other and that caused all the wars.

If we didn't colonize Africa they would be on par with us since we're all just one race, the human race.

Seriously?

You don't understand why the language you're using is offensive?

Let me guess, you're going to come back at me with your lame 'freeze peach!!!' argument.

Well.... yeah, I've heard it before.

Didn't work last time, won't work this time.

Hate speech isn't covered by free speech.

Stop being hateful. Stop being racist.

Grow up.

edit: THANKS FOR UPVOTES AND, OF COURSE, THE GOLD!!!! MY FIRST TIME!

I can't believe Macron betrayed us by making those statements about Africa! This goes all the way back to when the Greeks forcibly removed Nubian from the throne of Egypt, and then enslaved them all for their own gains!

But really it's Christianity's fault. Before it's (unfortunate) rise, slavery was a different institution; there was no racial component to it. But then whites utilized their religion as a narrative controlling device to destroy those beautiful cultures that were only behind in having not developed a written language---but still retaining a complex oral tradition that has been pillaged, and that we are now deprived of.

upboat!!! :D

So brave! I'm glad SOMEONE here will say what needs to be said! Fucking Nazis think they can say whatever they want! Well, you know what, I can to! Fuck you Nazis! I hope you all get punched, killed, and raped! The only time these things are ever good is when they're employed against FUCKING LITERAL NAZIS!!!

words words words feelings feelings feelings blogpost blogpost blogpost

bretty goodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Antifa are the REAL nazis!

Net neutrality is gay lol. Praise kek xD.

BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS

Suk it plebbit fags!
Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!

I'm going to redpill you all.
It was....THE JEWS!

I don't want do assume xour possessive adjective, but I hope "your" is ok? I really like your post, and I agree that the First Amendment has become a problem because it lets Nazis hurt other people's feelings. Hopefully the Muslim population will continue to grow so that we have more allies in promoting free but RESPONSIBLE speech. I actually visited a mosque yesterday and learned what peaceful and tolerant people they are, hopefully white guys will realize that their time is almost up. BTW can xou please subscribe to me on twatter?

YOU CAN'T STOP MY HATE SPEECH IN THIS SUB REDDIT I RIM THE MODS FOR IMMUNITY

Don't be fooled fellow redditor, "free speech" is what white supremacists and racists nazis use to soften their disgusting beliefs.

Hatred should have no part in a modern society, I mean come on it's 2017 we should be rational I mean that's why aliens probably don't visit us yet.

What if we're the baddies? We should meet up at the nearby comet pizza and talk it over.

WHITE MEN BTFO! I'm retwating this!

BTW did you know that the Statue of Liberty is a monument to the institutions of white privilege? Is she a person of color? I DON'T THINK SO!

HAHAHA A FUCKING FRONT BUTT, THE RIDE NEVER ENDS MOTHERFUCKERS!

this thread

Pizzagate is just a stupid conspiracy, any discussion about it should be banned because it's so ridiculous.
We need to focus on how Trump is working for Putin and is going to round up and gas the Mexicans.

Well the Europeans have (correctly) banned holocaust denial, so hopefully they'll ban pizzagate, too. When will white people learn. I just wish that we didn't have the First Amendment (written by white people!!!!!!!111), maybe I should move to Canada, it's really diverse in Vancouver and Quebec.