If you had a time machine what would you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time travel.

Spoiler: It doesn't matter because you don't have a time machine.

Go back to the Colonial South and yell "PICK YOUR OWN DAMN COTTON"!!!!

Kill Moot so this place will never exist.

Except tell him something earlier in the war. Like getting nips to back off of US. Bring back papers on nuclear fission, etc.

kill you so you cant post this gay thread

go back and stain her mountain tops

fpbp
/thread closed

Kill Hitler

Prevent the assassination of archduke ferdinand

>tfw no Anna Frank pregnant gf

They would just tar and feather you. It isn't like people didn't warn them.

but now she's a little boy in Spain

Go back to the 1950s and tell blacks to be aware of what their future generations is going to become so they can focus on making them not be a blight on themselves, middle class whites and inner city Asians and Arabs

Prevent the deaths of key celebrities

Prevent the deaths of my diabetic dad and my heartbroken sister (maybe some other family members too)

I KNOW THEY BURIED HER BODY WITH OTHERS
HER SISTER AND MOTHER AND 500 FAMILIES
AND WILL SHE REMEMBER BE 50 YEARS LATER
I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN
SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

KNOW ALL YOUR ENEMIES

Go back into the past and kill the very first jew

Future. Technology. Future. Lottery tickets.
Kek to your politics. I am the new Hitler.

Convince Robert E. Lee and Abraham Lincoln to kill all niggers in the United States for the sake of the white race.

Go back to ww2 fuck 2000 jews and smuggle them to spain to raise my regiment of progeny.

Make some kikelets with it

Hear hear!

rescue her

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE

Tell Hitler to actually do Holocaust

Kill Mohamed before he starts Islam

watch the comet kill the dinosaurs

Stop the first world war from happening.

Visit germany in 1939 with a laptop and show hitler how to win the world war.

Would travel to 5 year BC, would learn ancient Greek and meet Jesus.

Sort myself out
>kermit.jpeg

OP delete the thread before it's posted

Best suggestion
>coming from a Swede
God damnit

Tell Hitler to keep taking loans from Wall Street and the City of London and allow them to build up his war economy but then to reverse the psyop on them and make an alliance with Stalin against the bankers and allow the word to build stable nation-states

time travel with my computer and show hitler how to dominate the entire world with my 1337 hoi4 skills.

>hoi4
hitler would gas you on the spot

Everyone here needs to fucking read Antony Sutton already. The guy dedicated his life to documenting the bankers' schemes

STOP POSTING THIS EXACT SAME THREAD EVERY DAY, YOU FUCKING JEW CUNT

Murder Drumpf.

You do realise you won't ever get laid, right?

Kill Karl Marx

Great Scott!

dude dont you know its the GRANDEST of the grand strategy games ever?
hoi4 is so realistic that germany can annex both france and the united kingdom in withing a before 1937

I'd go back to the mid 18th century and show the American colonists how to make AK-47s and electricity.
Then I'd show them what the Jews have done to the United States and how niggers act once freed.
Would then lead them on a crusade to wipe out every last Amerindian from Central and South America. Would write into law that we share out advanced technology with no one. Become anglosaxon white supercontinent, with no contact with outside world other than trade.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

really activates my almonds

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it.

You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

Stop punky brewster and ariel winters from breast reduction surgery and retrieve excalibur. I'd also see if Jesus was real.

Kill Marx, Engels, Trotsky, Stalin, and Bakunin. (Several Jumps)
Kill the entire Rothschild family.

Or, go into the way way past, with a copy of how tele-evangelism works, several dvds downloaded into my pc. And show it to Martin Luther, telling him he's at fault.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-
*Cums in Diary*

Why not both?

Warn Mel about the Jewish Malibu cop setup and tell him to include a nice Jew in his movie about the Jews killing Jesus

i would save her

Showing Luther the shitstorm he caused can make all of the future persons not exist anymore.

That is, assuming there exists a single timeline and therefore a single universe.

Go back to 1900. Invent office supplies and have some fun spending my millions in the 1920-30's.

Theres only three things I would do:

>Prevent WWI
>Prevent the French Revolution
>Fuck Audrey Hepburn

Most likely multiverse theory would follow, since traveling to the past is involved

Time Travel doesn't allow you to return to the Timeline that you came from if you change anything in the Past.

[Did a thread way back on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

When things are changed in the Past, you create a new/separate Timeline that you would return to.

tell the europeans to castrate the niggers just like the arabs did, would save everyone so much trouble

go back in time till the other day and try to convince you not to post this slide thread for the 20th time or whatever.
sage

All of this, except I'd like to see an white planet.

It'd be nice to have a function in the time machine if you want to jump to another timeline or to stay within the one you're altering while selecting the jump date.
Then, we'd be able to enjoy every possible moment in history.

You wouldn't be born on the new timeline though
A valiant sacrifice indeed, for a nigger

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1

>When things are changed in the Past, you create a new/separate Timeline that you would return to.
If you changed things for yourself you wouldn't return at all would you larpanon?

That would be the best of all worlds

Playing pianos filled with flame?

Make Anne Frank pregnant. Also tell the Confederate staff officer carrying General Order No. 11 that he dropped something.

/thread/

>travel back to 1938
>kidnap MacArthur, Patton, Montgomery and De Gaulle
>take them on a time-place tour of 17th Paris district, Towel Hamlets, and East Philly
>force them to watch 12 hours of MTV
>Buy them New York Times, London Times and Le Monde with articles promoting transgender and gay marriage
>answer any questions
>put them back in the time and place I found them

You're breddy gay mate.

>post sponsored by Israel

Raping somebody doesn't count as getting laid Ivan.

I'd go back to feudal England with my modern knowledge, historical knowledge and modern firearms as well as the knowledge to make them and launch the last holy crusade against the saracens and pagans of the world after having assumed absolute control of the country through what most would assume to be magic and Divine will.
Would be rad.

>Go back in time
>Take pointless shit
>go to back to present and sell the junk as antiques
>rinse and repeat

why is this a thread everyday but I don't ever see someone calling it out as a thread everyday?

Nothing, because it wouldn't matter.

Anything that I changed then would be taken for granted today. I probably wouldn't even be aware that there was a change, once I made one. Because making that change would alter my own future, present, and past.

I think you haven't gone through this thread user.

id go find anne frank and fuck her

>Go to Morrison's and buy all the spices off the shelf. Nut meg, cinnamon etc.

>Travel back to the 5th century and re start the spice trade by selling the spices.

>Repeat over and over going back and forth between times selling Schwartz spices.

>Have a monopoly on the spice trade building huge stocks of gold.

>Bring it back to the present and cash in the gold.

>Become rich beyond the dreams of Mortal men.

>All because they had a 2 for 1 offer.

I would observe all the hystorical moments, especially those shrouded in mystery and take pictures.

>not taking things from the present to the past
>invest your fortune, and come back with hundreds of years of interest.

/thread/

Also, alternate idea.

>teleport to Richmond, Virginia in January of 1862

Leave a copy of Anne Frank's diary, history textbooks on the atrocities of the World Wars, the Holocaust, and the Cold War, and laptop preloaded with footage of dystopian 2017 America where the "leader" of resistance to leftist erosion of basic morality is literally a Yankee baboon on the desks of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis. Telling them both they can stop all of this from occurring but only if they does exactly as I say.

Step one, prevent the capture of New Orleans.
Step two, make sure Albert S. Johnston doesn't die at Shiloh
Step three, send award-winning theater actors to kill Sherman and Grant
Step four, "here's a copy of McClellan's plans for the Peninsula Campaign, make sure that ironclad you're building is there to greet them on the banks of the James."

Best one yet

Schwartz spices are overpriced as fuck.

kill the first rothschild.

Now, ok Sup Forums. Who we'd fuck?

That would have made the multiculti in Europe much more difficult if no WWII/Holocaust psyop had happened.

>Robert E. Lee
>committing mass murder

Pine tree please leave

Prevent reformation.
Yes, I would do it too.

What's with all the pregnant anne frank?
I missed this one

was nice enough to draw it

Kill your father and mother before you were born so that you could not post this stupidly idiotic threads.

My true love Anne won't die a virgin

You guys don't understand that thanks to Hitler, jewish world takeover got pretty slowed down.
Yes, they can now say "muh 6 gorrilion" but overall he helped white race survive a little longer than jews wanted.