Have you ever had to call the police in an emergency? would you? do you trust your local police departments?

have you ever had to call the police in an emergency? would you? do you trust your local police departments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Sure. Sure.

>disgusting NJ laws prevent me from shooting a home invader without getting sued

many times
of course
trust them to do what

can't get sued by a dead man

no matter what laws i ever live under if you enter my home i am killing you period.

Yes, yes, yes.

yes x3

yes, yes, yes... but they fucking take too long to come out to my house so its almost useless anyways.

Literally called them indirectly on monday due to a medical issue another was having.
Very friendly and reasonable, at least 3 officers showed up besides some medical personally.
Helps if you don't live around niggers.

yes, yes, yes.
>My cousin was a night janitor at a big law office.
>I used to help him for college bux sometimes.
>One night a mex kicked in the window next to the front door of a Dr.'s office.
>I called 911, and sat back to watch.
>cops waited for him to exit
>"freeze mf or I'll blow yer head off".
>He had a bag full of meds.
>I hope he went away for a loooooong time.

I dream of calling SS whenever i see Jews. Other police is just not doing their job properly if Jews exist.

Only criminals and 3rd worlders don't trust their police.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA

>live in the nigger infested hellhole that is new orleans
>being raised by a single dad cause my mom was an evil bitch
>nigs try to break into my house
>dad scares them off with his pistol
>they do a drive by on my house a few hours later
>cops come by, make sure no ones dead, then leave
>come back next morning to take a statement
>have to move

fuck the NOPD, no one protects you but yourself

fuck new orleans

fuck niggers

I live in south Florida and I call the police every 2 weeks for shootings/drug deals going down in plain sight. I was never a snitch but my daughter is 5 years old now and I have never been more protective about another human in my life.

I trust the drunken chavs across the road from me to take a bigger interest in my safety than the police in this country.

Depends what the emergency was.
If I had been stabbed and my wife was being raped then no I wouldn't.
If I called and said someone had put a slice of bacon over the door handle of a mosque im sure they'd be there before I'd even hung up.

Got mugged by arabs when I was like 12. Ran home to call the police.
>Sorry, call us again during business hours.
So no, I have absolutely no faith in the police

Yes.
Yes.
No.

>they do a drive by on my house a few hours later
This shit is what terrifies me. If someone breaks into your home, not even only niggers, but if they break in and then they escape, they'll probably go get their gang members and all dey homebois an sheeit and come back and fuck up your house later.

fuck, that's terrible, sorry to hear

>have you ever had to call the police in an emergency?
No.

>would you?
It's not much crime, i don't have to lock my door.

>do you trust your local police departments?
Yes, but they are a little far away for major happenings.

Called them once but it took them like 20 minutes to dispatch someone, they live right down the road too. I guess I trust them on a moral level, even though they are notorious for shooting up random people for no reason in my area, and that their response time would effectively make them useless for a real emergency. I don't know, I'd call them and all but I wouldn't hold my breath for them.

I'm in my 30s, I've lived in Londonistan all my life and it has just occurred to me that I've never had to call the police in an emergency. I feel very fortunate for this and feel I've been quite lucky compared to others I've know who've been murdered, assaulted, or burgled.

I wouldn't hesitate to call our police if I needed their assistance, and whilst I think the policde here are cack handed faggots these days, I do trust them not to fuck with me. Not sure I trust them to be effective at catching criminals though.

>be romanian (ignore flag, i'm visiting)
>gypsy breaks in, I call cops from other room
>gypsy suddenly gets a call
>it's his friend in the police force
>cop scolds him and tells him to go home
>gypsy apologises and leaves
>asks if he can have a cigarette before he goes, since that's why he was robbing the place

In a real emergency, you never have the time to call the police. Example, some shitskin starts harassing you on the streets, do you think he'll let you take out your phone, type the number, wait 10 minutes to get an operator, explain your situation with full name and address, current location and what's happening, and then 30 minutes to hours to have the cops coming? Nope, he'll fuck your shit up in seconds.
I have been in a few life or death situations, obviously haven't had the time to call and had to rely on myself only.

So, the few times I have called the cops was for non-immediate threat situations. One time because two sandniggers were trying to break into my house at night (I was a child then). The cops never came, and the shitskins gave up by themselves. My dad changed the door for a fully armored one after that night.
The other time, I called because drunks were starting shit, screaming and throwing bottles in front of my house. Cops never came, I made the drunks leave by threatening them with a crowbar. (I was a teen then, didn't have guns yet)
The last time, someone broke a windows in the unnocupied house right in front of mine, this time the cops came, about an hour later. Of course whoever was there had already left.

Would I call them again? Probably not, now I'm adaquetely armed and I know it would be a waste of time.
Do I trust them? Not at all.

yeah and the faggots never arrived

no