Serb chimpout in greece

>A security guard who has been charged with homicide said the fight broke out after a group of jealous Serbians saw Henderson talking to a Serbian at Bar Code, in the town of Laganas

>Sickening CCTV footage shows moment an American college grad on Greek party island was left for dead after running away from mob who kicked and punched him to death for 'speaking to a Serbian waitress'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html#article-4689666

Why white men are so mad when a black guy talk to a white women? Im asian, like a I give a shit if they talk to our women...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look these fuckers...

I dont consider Serbians white.

Based Serbs.

based
was most likely booning out

>dailymail

This is the fate of all mud. Lynch a nigger, save a planet.

Did they beat the woman to death too?

Serbs attacked english people on this island for no other reason other than they hate english and americans they are a menace that needs sorting

remove nigger burger
bravo brate

Niggers BTFO

aparrently he threatend the girl or sum shit.
there was also talks about that he used a bottle as a weapon to threat another guy

not sure if true though

No one really does.

Everyone from the Balkans should be treated as niggers.

t. bombed serbia for 78 days and sided with muslims

you deserve everything you get, abdul. The Serbs have been the first line of defense to anything invading from asia minor.

Idc they are ruining the beautiful island where so many go for a peaceful holiday. Anyone who fights while on holiday is a faggot and should save it for back home. Serbs are scum

interesting how this is international news but they never make a big deal of the illegal who was deported 7 times killing someone while drunk driving yesterday or how niggers kill white people on a daily basis

>I'm asian
We can see the flag, retard.

>The security guard also said that the Serbian asked the waitress: 'What are you doing hanging out with the Americans' just before the fight began.

>Bar Code

Is there any name less original for a bar/nightclub?

It figures this was a crime against americans. When i've been to this island as usual english tourists are polite and respectful and europeans such as serbs go like savage animals while on holiday abroad. It's an ongoing problem and happens in any country you have to watch it being english or americans in europe.

I hope burgers nigs won't come in france. I never see them here for now, i don't understand why he went to greece. They must go to africa for their holidays not in europe.

You brits are the fucking worst tho.

Poles are not the worst?

I don't consider Americans sentient.

Talk to a Serb, get trampled by the herd

Nah, tb-h eastern euro men act like negros

Ooga booga were da peaceful black americans at

>Im asian
>leaf
why do you do this to us chang

Way more European than most Americans with their jew nigger culture, holy fuck.

I don't give a fuck about that shithole since they ditched Šešelj for prez

Holy shit Serbs are chimps. And any Americans that defend these shitters are cucks, because they would beat the shit of you and kill you as well if they found out youre American as well.

you haven't seen how the english behave when they come to serbia for festivals. Pigs have more dignity than those 'people'

just ask and I come down to Serbia and beat any non- europeans specially niggers & shitskins

Agree.
It's time for an ethnic cleansing worldwide.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Taiwanese guys are very protective of their women.
Japanese are passive about this they just block gaijin's access to their brothel.

Here's what probably happened:
> Starts chatting up waitress.
> Waitress has no interest in being blacktopped
> Whatsa matter, you rayciss or somethin'?
> Waitress looks around for help. Catches eye of locals.
> Whacha lookin at bitch muthafucka?
> Serbs don't back down. They've seen civil war. One loud nigger doesn't scare them.
> Wanna start sumptin? I'll slap yo bitch ass good!
> Realizes doesn't have nig-nog friends around for backup.
> SHHEEEETT!

niggers
serbians
greek pub
judgement day
some things still work on this planet.

wheres the footage i love seeing niggers die

>english tourists are polite and respectful
weak b8, but good enough for Sup Forumsacks i guess

Nah, I love Serbia and I'm American, I just behave myself when I travel abroad and I've never had a problem.

Every single one of these stories starts with a tourist losing his inhibition and acting like a fucktard. Disrespect people in their own countries and things will end poorly for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LC8Jv1ev0jU

0:21

This makes me smile.

remove banana

>implying black men don't do this crap for something way smaller than talking to a black girl

niggers aren't as innocent as you think

Google the knock out game.

It was all verbal until a Serb punched him in the face, then the black guy smashed him with a bottle.

Of course the Serbs then chimped out and chased him out the store and pilled on him and kicked his head till he died.

this is the most likely scenario
>american negro starts chimping out in a foreign country
>foreigners aren't going to take his shit the way they do back home
>gets bashed to death

Nothing of value was lost

Based Serbs did the world a favor. Too bad Americans are too indoctrinated by Jewish media to do this too. We use to do it with ropes and such, but now we weakened ourselves and niggers are out of control. See pic related.

Everyone knows FIJIs can't fight

>Frat joke

t. Tyrone "Lee" O'Neal pure blooded white European from California.

> nigger dead
> serb going to jail

you'll have to do better....why are we to care?

Well done, Serbia.

You see in West the whitey gets BLACKED but in Eastern Europe coon gets BLEACHED

Thanks, you can see them knock him against the car.

Eh, nig nogs deserve worse.

Whatever you say Ivan

see

You guys are literally the second worst tourists though. Germans may surpass you simply because of how loud and annoying they get, but fuck you guys when you vacation and fuck your treatment of the locals.

t. based black male

ayo mang they putting they hands on black bodies agin

What did this guy expect from serbians, sympathy?

Americans think they can fuck with everyone around the world and expect them to forget lmao

>Bakari Henderson, 22, from Austin, Texas

i'm sure the whole texas is mourning today
barbecues are silent and cold

Americans abroad are always targets for what your government has done. You guys think Europe is all enlightened and you can walk around doing whatever you want.

You know something about Americans though? You guys are fucking loud and draw attention more than any other white group with them exception of Italians and Spanish. People don't like that shit. You make yourselves targets when you make yourselves the centre of attention everywhere you go

Doesn't seem to have a nigger attitude judging from the pictures.

Poor guy had the misfortune of being ignorant regarding s*rbs. Many such cases. Sad.

Lol niggers cant outrun Serbs, And lol at the nigger dying in 5 seconds

Serbians are making Serbia great again.

Underrated post

>If i put a monkey in a suit it is no longer a monkey

Balkan niggers still have an uncucked bar culture and throw fists the drop of a dime, I was in split last hear drinking in a bar in one of the smaller towns toward the country side on the periphery and jokingly called some dude gayish after jokingly bantering with him for five minutes, who threw a quick jab at my chin out of nowhere without a second thought and down I went, it was honestly refreshing.

>security guard charged with homicide
God, what horrible luck. He just so happen to be the one on duty that day and his life is fucked for it. Literally din du nuffin

Says the english guy. You are notorius for being some of the worst tourists around.

Forgive them, they don't know any better. They never got the Western European CUck memo.

>this is what happens when roach DNA makes it into your genes

Dunno how to feel about this case, I've been told serbs hate white americans and all anglos. They think they're so tough, why are there 0 serbian MMA/Boxing fighters? They basically chimped on the black guy 20 vs 1.

If a girl even entertains the thought of a fucking a negro, why beat his ass? Its not his fault. Its the whore who is obviously mentally ill. Black guy is just trying to get some white pussy (you would too if you were black)

>(((Nu pol))) giving a fuck about a dead nigger
>crying and bitch instead of cheering
>nigger meets his personal day of the rope and (((nu pol))) isn't celebrating

who gives a fuck, kill more niggers please.

The west and north should hire slavs as mercenaries to deal with your shitskins.

Plenty of slavs would be willing to die for 2000euros per month. They would clean Sweden in a month or two if you supplied them with modern rifles and tanks.

By all revealed facts so far it is clear that the s*rbs went above and beyond nigger behaviour. Sup Forums will defend that behaviour because of a meme of course.

insult the Serb, taste the curb

More like the black guy died from getting kicked 4 times, what a pussy.

>Albanians defending their near cousins

Typical

>t. proud 56%

I laughed while watching him get taken down and beaten. It looked like one of those nature documentaries and the nig was the prey of Hyenas

Considering its a Serb woman, i would bet she beat them after it. Man, our women are strong

also, fucking negro trying to mess with Serb women? on what kind of drugs are you?

Hopefully

>Serbs removing fried chicken from the premises
what's the problem again?

Albanians had a shootout in Croatia. Albanians kill each other in my country all the time.

YOU are not the one to talk about violence when you act slightly better than a gypsy

She was clearly into him and flirting with the black guy, that's what triggered the serbs. Your women are attracted to black men how does that make you feel?

The woman was not interested in him you dumb cuck. You are reading lies. She was busy and the nigger bothered while she was working

what if that negro had a college degree

Would you rather have roudy Serbs or rapey shitskins? This is why your island is so shitty now

False flag. Paid actors.
Lurk more faggots.

Except that's wrong. Serbs are known for their chimpouts. This shit is beyond ironic with Sup Forums defending the literal niggers of Europe. He probably was chatting up some cunt and stupid jelly Serbs chimped like they always have.

Nice strawman, welfare Austrian.

>The woman was not interested in him you dumb cuck.

lol how the fuck do you know? They were clearly flirting that's why it triggered the serbs so much.

t. Tonibljer

You can steal one of those now?