Tr;dr = too racist; didn't read

You're right. There is no reasoning with us.
>because we literally will not listen to you.

What part of "NO FREE SPEECH FOR RACISTS" do you not understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but if we identify as a race, then you are racist and can't have free speech. explain.

Im not racist. I just think niggers are fags

That could be used by a jap too: "TOO RONGU DIDO NOTO REEDU"

racists complaining about their rights.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's trivial to understand: I'm not going to participate in your little delusion, Junior, and therefore the laws of the country allow me to kill niggers like you when you attack me physically.
I handle dangerous animals attacking me with a gun. the equation is simple: stop behaving like an animal and I'll stop pointing out how genetically inferior you are, and how niggers are genetically closer to Bonobo than to real human beings.
(btw, how's the bi-polar symptoms today? feeling a bit manic, are you, sage?)

>he thinks he can define what free speech means

>I want your human rights taken away because I disagree with your views or ideology.

Yep, sounds like antifa to me.

I know, right?

Oh well if someone is going to tell me what rights I can and cannot have then based on what they think I am and am not then I have nothing to lose defending myself with violence.

What if they're not actually racists?

You're not a threat. The only reason the Hamburg riots were allowed to go on is because the police were defending you. The moment you try that shit in the U.S. there will be a massive pile of ANTI-FAGGOT CORPSES.

FASCISM NOW, FASCISM FOREVER

ZEIG HEIL!

Gay pasta. The alfredo sauce is jizz.

How do you guys feel when niggers attack whites that are engaging in activism on their behalf?

>anarchists arguing against free speech

Thank goodness Godwin can't see this.

>I can't put up an ideological fight therefore you should not be allowed to oppose me
Approach me, antifa. They will be the last steps you ever take.

>using IE

I cannot wait until the wrong antifa guy runs into "based 9mm man" instead of based stick man

>What part of "NO FREE SPEECH FOR RACISTS" do you not understand?

There's literally nothing you can/will do to take away my right to free speech. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong.

Please ignore racist facts

On windows phone and it is the only browser it has. Feelsbadman.

At least stop calling yourselves antifa, you're literally blackshirts.

Nigger hate thread, go!

My friend, you don't even have free speech to begin with. Either you're free to say anything or you are not. Neither of us are.

This isn't evidence of genetic disparity. It is evidence of economic disparity caused by white tyranny and oppression.

So edgy,
>Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

>Everyone is racist but me
LOLOLOLOL

Blacks are on average less intelligent than whites, whites are on average less intelligent than east asians and jews, denying this is anti-science and no matter how far into the sand you stick your head it will never, ever, stop being true, have a great day

If whites have a tyranny in the US, why are asians so successful and compliant?

YOU ARE THE NAZIS THAT YOU CLAIM TO HATE.

>FAKE NEWS!!!
>I DONT BELIEVE
>LA LA LA IM NOT LISTENING
>FAKE FAKE
>NO YOU

>THIS DOESN'T FIT MY NARRRRRATTTIVE!!!!!

Evil Whitey never colonised Ethiopia

>Lolololol we're ninjas

Cash me outside; how bow dat?

>Free speech in action. Looks like I'm not understanding something.

We are all racist because not all of us are in that environment. So when you see something different your primal instincts will be uneasy.

Define racist

you come after my rights I come after your life

I will now express my opinion on that matter with a gif of an anime girl laughing, since making an actual statement is a waste of time anyway

Your move faggots

That moment when Antifa are so hypocritcal that they use the tatics of the Nazi's to block others from expressing that they aren't indeed nazi's.

Fun world that we live in.

>I have nothing to lose defending myself with violence
>against people talking to me about things I dislike
>Nothing is actually happening and I am the clear aggressor
>But let's talk about how Hitler totally didn't defend himself against the Jews
I think you commie bastards are going to red pill yourselves into non-existence soon enough, once you realize how retarded and ass-backwards you're being.
You're attacking people for having opinions. Stop saying "defend myself" when you know you are the one instigating violence. They're not doing anything to you but hurting your feelings, you fragile fucking cuck.

You're mentally ill. Someone insults you and you want to punch them in the face? Poor you. Grow the fuck up. Learn to walk away like a big boy, without shitting your britches.

Mate don't compare us to antifa. At least we care about furthering the white race

Except not

Look at this graph, notice how the black SAT scores even at the highest income bracket don't even reach the white SAT scores in the lowest income bracket

>muh racism
why don't you call yourselves antira then? because clearly what you oppose isn't fascism, that's what you literally promote
you lot are honestly daft and i look forward to putting rounds through your skulls

Dis guy right here gets it.

Made me kek

What have you guys done to protect da coonmunity?

what part of free speech you don't get? It is asking for a one-sided coin, impossible you nigger

>"What part of "NO FREE SPEECH FOR RACISTS" do you not understand?"
You understand mate, we know exactly what it is you're asserting, we simply disagree.

based thirty ought six man

sheeeeiiiiit

Any white person who disagrees with multiculturalism

don't insult and sully the name of the blackshirts by associating antifag with them, they and mosley were based unlike these cocksuckers, fuck you

Because the IQ test is racist.

Sounds like you hate yourself

If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get

Irish is 92? Explains a lot...

I don't understand the part where you think you'll make it out alive after trying anything more than talking.

Just gonna leave this here.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM

IQ is for Jews

tr;dr

Maybe you should look up the meaning free speech.

It literally means that a person regardless of faith/race/sexuality or whatever else the cucks and snowflakes like to call themselves, has the right to say whatever they want so long as it doesn't incite violence.

Now whenever we look at an Antifa/BLM etc. video or debate, it always seems to boil down to "Oh shut the fuck up or I/we will make you get the fuck out."

Now when you get your arse's kicked in the streets and you claim to have victories over us goosestepping/jew hating/ nigger lynchin' nazi's the real reality is that you are nothing more than a bunch of children mindlessly following the herd, because you have nothing meaningful to say.

That's why the right or free speech groups don't want to discuss your rhetoric. You're group always want to impose limits on what people can say because you are that delicate that words are somehow more devasting than the bombs that took out all the ching chongs in Japan.

Kindly grow up.

>mfw I contribute more to society when I'm dead

>mfw I'm crime free for eternity

>mfw I earn a meme degree from le grave

>mfw my decomposing body provides nutrients to grass and plants

They are racist towards themselves

>There is no reasoning with us.
Wow, thanks for telling us. I hadn't noticed yet.

So you are saying all people are equally stupid?

Fuck you nigger. Fuck you kyke. Fuck you shitskin. Fuck you spic. Hahahahaha enjoy my free speech nigger!!! Gay ass nig boi!!!

Good goy

Now show him the graph where niggers of good financial status commit more crimes than whites of bad financial status.

Can you post a pic of your guns with time stamp?

why would I try to reason with edgy kids who refuse to grew up?

wtf diversity is our strength?

It is a good vid you don't need to watch if you don't want to.

Regardless of how much value you put on the ideology itself violent blind zealots are still scum.

you are a poop lol

Look you fucking retard, free speech means free speech no matter what. See the free movement in California in the 1930's.

>t. IWW member

JonTron was right

and most of those homicides are black on black crime you fuck

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

What does RACIST mean?

lmao fuck off bluepill

>being so close minded that you literally slap your ears shut and close your eyes like that one retard in class everyone hated
Not surprising at all you grew up to be a commie KEK

>What part of "NO FREE SPEECH FOR RACISTS" do you not understand?

The part where you hold that position while also claiming to not be the enemy of a free and open society.

>ANTIFA

Yes, the people that wear Anarchy patches then try to tell you how to think and live.

>inb4 le truck of peace runs them down
>inb4 they apologize for blocking the road

Sheeeeeeit
I guess black lives don't even matter to other blacks

Wasn't there a statistic somewhere that showed that blacks had killed more blacks than soldiers that had died in Afghanistan?

Nigger.

But black on black murder isn't really a crime. When you "murder" a black, that technically reduces crime.

So as a black man if im against multiculturalism, then it's not racist?