WH Insider user Here

You guys are going to love tomorrow's happening. As before, the story will break on Twitter first between 10am and 1ish, and soon after on Fox. Very Fake News CNN and other Fake News outlets will not cover the story right away, but will probably have no choice by weeks end.

That's all. By the way, we have watched a ton of CNN Memes, keep it up! They are great!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope you are not larping.

Keep up the good fight.

k, keep me posted

What is Trump's favorite?

Keep fighting the good fight, LARPman.

Bump and...
Steele said his sources for the Trump dossier were high ranking Kremlin officials.
This means the leftists, media, Congress and FBI are after Trump supposed dealings with the Kremlin based on the Kremlin sources.
Can we all agree to start calling the Dossier the KREMLIN DOSSIER?

all of this...this entire mess...began with info from Moscow.

Thats the true russian interference in our election.

What are your views on Net Neutrality?

bump

Thanks for the tip off, Donald. But between 10am and 1ish is my sleeping time, but I'm sure Sup Forums will still have the signal on blast by the time I get up so I look forward to it.
Again, thank you for your service.

Are you kushner ?

Why would the idiot in the house try to drop impeachment articles when there is still no legal wrongdoing ?

What's the mood in the west wing?

double trips...now you have to call it the Kremlin Dossier. doez da rulz. (Please show barron I nailed double trips.thx)

Fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit LARPER

Is Donald Trump high on ADRENOCHROME?

Be honest.

I think this is a larp.
Different grammar than the usual WH user.

Fake news. This isn't WH user

Favorite what?
You guys say this every time, but every time I get proven correct. I have no reason to lie, just pay attention tomorrow.

Do you have a screenshot of (you)s or something.
You use different image

favorite cnn meme

Favorite CNN meme (aside from the wrestling one he's posted)

Does it involve the Russia Narrative?

It will be gone soon. The ideas the left continue to push on free speech, including so called "hate speech" makes me concerned about the Government controlling regulations. Not with our Administration, but what could happen have we are gone if NN is in place.

I have to go now.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!

Actually it is WH user. However, that does not mean there is only 1 person. We are actually 3 people. Does it make you feel good to know we are listening?

here is the post from last month that he got right.. for comparison

Thanks for the update user, but can you hype it some more?
God bless you

What help do you need?

When are REAL happenings going to take place? Like, indictments?

What was the bombshell?

Why is it this faggot promises happenings and it never delivers?

Oh right, because Trump is a failure and anyone who voted from him should be put into camps and gassed desu

>We are actually 3 people
God Emperor confirmed

Yes it gives me warm fuzzies.

Feels good. Is there anything we can do to help the administration?

Sweet, bring it

what was it that happened?

Be honest, WH anons, you guys sit around in the White House movie room throwing beer cans at the memes you hate and cheering the ones you do ala Animal House pledge selection scene, dont you?

so it was a different WH user posting last night? What is going to happen on July 27th?

Continue what you are doing. Just know everything you hear and see and read, even if it appears bad serves a purpose. In the end, you will all see why even the little things matter and how everything ties in together for the final purpose.

They delivered when the Loretta Lynch prope announcement came out.

Truthful Information always stirs the Shills, yet these types of threads(WHI & FBIAnon) very rarely get Shilled.

Meanwhile the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) get swarmed/slide/shilled significantly.

(Pic Related is the Shill Operation that has been going on since 6/2)

Okay guys goodbye. I've uploaded my manifesto to YouTube and it will list as public after a few hrs
Good bye humans. I'll miss you.
It's time to go ghost.
Shout out to my bros Eric and Dylan

Pay attention to Bob Mueller

Like I stated, I really do have to go. Tomorrow will be great.

hey WH user.. when am I getting paid? (Arkansas Lad)

Excuse me where are the proofs

can you put this meme out from official twitter account?

Let Trump know that if the democrats try something stupid all he has to do is call for a violent revolution. People are itching for a chance to start shooting journos and other scumbags

God Bless you and God Bless America. MAGA. We want our country back and you are delivering it.

Hitler exonerated when?

Any word on Net Neutrality and how Trump/Administration feels on this matter?

I have no idea what that is. All of my posts include the JFK photo. Nor do I have any idea about the date you are referring to.

I think that was the Loretta Lynch investigation

>Steele said his sources for the Trump dossier were high ranking Kremlin officials.

didn't some user come out before the memo broke and claim he fed them the shit about Trump watching anime

I already answered this.

Thanks guys, I have to go.

Anon5 u just pissed off trolls by being vague it isn't ALL shills. I've trolled your threads cuz they are dumb sometimes. Still like ur threads tho

there wasn't one

What is Trump doing about potential of Jewish Crash in 2018? Trump needs to build up a solid amount of evidence that the Federal reserve inflated a giant bubble over the last 10 years and any crash had nothing to do with the last 2 years otherwise they will crucify the right wing forever

also there is still time to avert Jewish Crash

This thread is entire sage/bait unless OP's 10AM-1PM time line is something

WH user! i need an update on my situation.. (Arkansas Lad)

Keep spreading this pic. You are doing good work.

White house user doesn't spam other threads, post every single day, make up ridiculous bullshit, call everyone shills and overstay his welcome. Take a hint, Frank.

What was all this about / do you know this person?
Picture related
Said things change July 27 in this thread last night

Didn't see that. So you're saying it's a bad thing to be left in place? I don't get it.

That's what makes his threads fun though.

the CIA are SLIPPERY. Trump needs to investigate the CIA for any Jewish influence over them and any traitor elements

wish there werent so many liars who have failed me after saying this kinda shit
meanwhile the jews are gaslighting normies into believing nonsense and i dont know how to fight back :(

>Twitter
Which kind of twitters to follow to see this? I mostly follow a bunch of financial oriented accounts, will that cover it?

Get the fuck out larper. What a bunch of fake bullshit.

You better not be jerking me around you cocksucker

>CIA for any Jewish influence over them

I wonder how sad Reinhard Gehlen would be

God speed, young Barron.

Also the world's number one priority is to seize any Israeli secret nukes. Israel has more nukes than anyone realises and they may have been able to embed them into western nations. Israel will give ISIS nukes to achieve their aims fighting for power with the west

No. Already answered this. I know nothing about July 27th.

MUH BIG HAPPENINGS!

Damn, I work down the street, and I only get to work in the White House once or twice a month.

That's all guys I have to go.

White House user already appeared for the day. Fuck off larping faggot.

Oh ffs Anon5 not even the most bored intern in the WH, sitting there with a 4 foot high stack of papers that have to be reviewed and dewey decibaled, reads your shit.

No one cares dude. You arent sharing the great mysteries you stupid meth head.

it was literally nothing lol
and somehow trump general tards interpreted it as confirmation
i mean look at him promising many major happenings and a total shift in the narrative
none of this happened whatsoever

Trump plays the left like a fiddle.... lets them have "little victories" and then turns around and proves them wrong time and time again... and they KEEP falling for it.

Or he will tweet something "mean" and while the media is flipping out... we get campaign promises slipped through.

Thanks Miller
Go on TV more

This White House user has been accurate on all of his predictions

Either way that's a genius fucking movie scene

Look in to President Trump's speech at the CIA.

Again, I really have to go. I will not read anymore posts.

for a guy who has really does have to go, you like to stay around and post generic no specific bullshit
sage

Lovely.

this is bullshit any one in the WH caught doin this would get fired, you can get tracked trhu ip adrres

nice try larping faggot

>mfw WH Insider user is Ivanka posting on the toilet

Hey faggot post a pic of you in the White House if you're not larping

Its not double trips when its separated by singles you fucking newfaggot

I follow pretty closely and the WH user who's thread we're in right now has been by far the most reliable insider of recent vintage

The one in the replies you mentioned sounds like much more of a phony IMO

You'll never be half the poster WHanon or FBIanon are, Frank.

WHY DO YOU STILL EXIST YOURE FUCKING AWFUL DUDE PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT WEBSITE

Dammit. Didn't fish any (you)s

he really has to go, guys

Appreciate you dropping by with info

Can you tell us why Trump rescheduled his visit to the UK? I know it wasn't for scheduling purposes.

Is Mueller getting shitcanned?

Its BOOKEND DOUBLE TRIPS...and I wont call anyone here names except anon5 just in case Barron is reading. (its your lucky day, getting away with smartin' off at me)