Jesus christ

Jesus christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh Sup Forums is a person

>Sup Forums is one person

we are being raided by paid partions. 24 hours ago, zere net nuroeritly posts, now there are dozens written by obvoius foreigners

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums.
battleforthenet.com
>battleforthenet.com
battleforthenet.com

The hilarious way in which the media tries to understand sites like Sup Forums never fails to amuse me.

Somebody needs to make a pic related for all major news outlets so we know who to shoah when the time comes

>basing the general attitude on the catalog headlines and not the replies
good work

Muh evil Sup Forums

Keep our name out yo mouf, punk ass bitches.

this is just divide and conquer.

if the jewish media supports NN then their plan is to make us go against it.

This is 100% Sup Forums 's fault for being normie central and not calling out reddit refugees whenever spotted. literally the only board on this site where people make threads dedicated to what's happening on plebbit without being eviscerated by posters. you're all cancer. kill yourselves

>you live in a timeline where the Washington Post sees Sup Forums as a newsworthy item about some mundane law that forces government regulation/oversight of infrastructure

Sup Forums is one person
thank you garbage post

fyi, the_donald is against NN so that should tell you which side you should really be on.

See. Those threads are from shills

>tfw normies will ruin muh sekrit klub

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

>the media is so scared of Sup Forums that we are now being reported on as an important influential figure in society

Bingo

Exactly this.

Who is this hacker known as "four-chan"?

>even Sup Forums

I've noticed that too, they always give themselves away

We are da joos nao goyim.

I still don't even know what that shit is.

LOOK AT HIS SHIRT COLLAR
THIS IS CGI
STEVE BUSCEMI CONFIRMED DEAD

no, we are under constant attack by you. dirty shills messing everything up
>bong
I'm for this law after all this crap
kys, if not sarcastic

>wapo sock puppets post 6 million net neutrality threads on Sup Forums
see even Sup Forums is opposing gassing kikes

Sup Forums doesn't agree on being pro or anti NN

The jewing intensifies

it doesn't matter for the normies..they still don't even get the concept of "anonymous"

what's to stop an isp offering full neutrality as it's business model?

Is this a plan to bring mainstream attention to Sup Forums? Flood with normies and let it implode?

Or are they unaware of what Sup Forums actually is and they're just sending more people to be red pilled?

Do the Jews at organizations like the (((WP))), (((NYT))), and (((CNN))) not realize they are giving the world a reason for enacting an actual Holocaust?

The toxic egos of the Jew is always its downfall and this time there will be no USA to save them as it is the USA they are attempting to infect with their agenda.

>We must always oppose the stupid racist Nazis!
>EXCEPT this time though
Funny how that works, really gets the ole' noggin joggin'

>kys, if not sarcastic
>kys
t. the_donald faggot

You retards know that they refer to Sup Forums as a website and actually put quotes from users of different boards in the article right?

>Even

Keyword here. They're implying we're not the most freedom loving site on the internet and the MOST likely to support net neutrality.

We're barely even a collective in terms of views these days

When will they learn?

Hi, I'm a reporter with CNN. Do you have any comments on the matter?

Spreading fucking lies.

We don't want more FCC regulations on the internet. Look what they have done with radio and television. CNN, CNBC, ABC all dominate the news cycle, even when they are caught lying and spreading propaganda. What alternative media do we have other than ones online (veritas) or alex jones. They have a monopoly on the media. Even fox news shows were caught in the wikileaks doing hit pieces for the DNC.

We should all want deregulation and an open market. If an ISP wants to ban Sup Forums sites, then we drop them and look for an ISP that won't do that. The big ISP will lose tons of customers when they are exposed as doing such. The main problem right now is there are only a handful of ISP options. We need more competition and options. Putting the FCC in charge of it won't help in any way.

in our current year of 2017, a septic toilet paper like Washington Post is using Sup Forums's name to give them credibility

MSM be like:

>Sup Forums are a bunch of evil Nazis from Hell, abolish their site for hacking the election and treasonously colluding with Drumpf Putler!
>Oh fug, ISPs might start charging for news site access and no one likes us enough to pay for this shit.
>Notices Sup Forums hates NN too.
>Sup?

Sup Forums is retarded anyway, I suggest we start supporting NN just because Main Stream Media hate it. This might destroy our site, but it will absolutely destroy the News since no one will want to pay for their shit. We'll just all pay for access to social media and keep up our shit posting on fake accounts.

If the MSM was all behind a paywall I'd never see their shit ever again. Lets do this!

>IPs gets control of the internet
>every right wing site gets removed from the internet because private corporations can pick and choose without infringing the first amendment
If you think giving the text book definition of a monopoly control of what you can and can't see on the internet you're retarded.

Ajit knows his shit, I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say he has our support. Shadily kek meme!!!

I reversed that by mistake. I mean that we hate ANti NN, but since doing away with NN would hurt the media, we need to support ending it.

its reddit

I hate all this net neutrality shit. Giving the fucking FCC carte blanche is not neutral in any way.

> then we drop them and look for an ISP that won't do that.
Kek are you serious about that? You know most parts of the US only have 2 ip companies right?

>Browsing Sup Forums threads is now considered journalism.

numbers don't lie

REMINDER THAT THE_DONALD IS AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY.

REMINDER THAT THE_DONALD IS A JEW CONTROLLED SUBREDDIT

REMINDER THAT THE JEWISH MEDIA IS TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER YOU BY PRETENDING TO BE AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY.

Competition. ISPs are a hardcoded monopoly. Fuck you edgefags.

>shill anonymously for shit in Sup Forums
>report on it

Sure do love fake news, tell ya hwat.

The only people that are against net neutrality are either kikes/stupid goyim/kids that don't pay for their internet service.

>falling for the Sup Forums is one person meme.

Is the WaPo really that stupid?

fucking stupid, sage

>Washington Post quoted a sentence that featured (((meme parentheses))) without apparently realizing what they mean

forgive my ignorance on the subject
Which one is going to lead to censorship because a snowflake got offended?

what is the current and what is the change?

This issue is the ONE time where blindly siding with your party/right/left whatever wing is a HORRIBLY stupid idea, of course this means that people are blindly siding with their party/right/left whatever wing is at an all time high. This is the one issue where it's not a case of "if they are for it, we must be against it", fucking stop it. This issue affects everyone.

Fucking collectivism. Get off my shit.

>Sup Forums is upset about mainstream using it as an argument against something that would have detrimental effect on both Sup Forums and mainstream

Come on. Contrarianism is passe.

REMINDER THAT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A FAGGOT
REMINDER THAT YOU WILL GET CALLED OUT FOR BEING SAID FAGGOT
REMINDER THAT THE TYPE OF GOVERNMENT YOU ARE PUSHING FOR IS FUCKING RETARDED

>OY VEYYY THE GOYIM KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN
JEWS BTFO AT THEIR OWN GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

(((Net Neutrality))) is the ideal litmus test for total irredeemable OPFOR faggotry

neutrality is a good thing. how could you possibly be against being neutral?

It's like the Fast and Furious movie where the hacker says: "even Anonymous won’t mess with her".

So did you guys meme yourselves into social influence?

I'm not for govt regulation on any market. Regardless of what that means for that market in the future.

WASHINGTON POST GET OUT

>banner
Nigga, people can pay to put shit up there.

The Washington Post, and its journalists, need to fucking hang.

Now I know why there are so many shills on here today.

Fuck you shills I hope you get ass cancer.

Cruz missile is also against it

does net neutrality give the gov control?

THE JEWS

HA! I was about to say that these quotes aren't accurate at all, that everybody is entirely too well behaved and articulate, and then (((this))) slips into the article. That's hilarious.

It would give the FCC a lot of power to regulate the internet just like they do with television. Basically they could outlaw Sup Forums, stormfront, etc.

It's preventing regulation, not enabling it.

i want everybody to stay the fuck out of my internet. point, blank, period, the end and that's all the bitch wrote.

Literally told Reddit to leave when telling them to fuck off with their net neutrality BS.
""LE REDDIT BOGEYMAN""

No, Net Neutrality is the current state, nothing would change and Net Neutrality proponents want nothing to change.

We have always had Net Neutrality, it's not a new concept.

As opposed to giving it to kikes who dont have to follow the first amendment?

If we've always had net neutrality, which is a premise I would agree with, what's with all the bullshit today.

Internet companies are being pretty heavy handed about their lobbying to the public today but I can't hold it against them. It's about policy that directly and specifically impacts their business and their customers.
No.

Who do you think controls the FCC faggot

>No
Not an argument

>no longer Satan
This kills the magic.

Jew owned ISPs want to charge you more depending on the content you want.

Classic

>uses the given name as the definition
>it's just like the patriot act, r.r.right?
If you were more than 15 years old you would know the names are always the opposite of the function

Private IPs want to fuck you in the ass by making you buy access to sites like you pay to watch hbo and starz. If IPs werent in such a monopoly id be against it, but most places in the US have only two providers available.

Citation needed. All this does is require equal traffic priority.

Net neutrality is already in effect you dumbass
>remove NN
>ISPs get pressured from big names to put bandwidth restrictions on websites they don't like i.e Sup Forums, etc
>????
alternatively
>don't remove NN
>everything stays like it is
I fucking wonder what's the best choice

Drumpf shills eternally btfo.

>government gets control of the internet
>turns in to China

It's jewish tricks, they bullshitted around the topic so hard, many of the normies don't even know what the issue actually is.