AREN'T YOU FLATTERED Sup Forums? BLM creates online database for exposing RACISTS, uses Swastika as logo

BLM guy Tariq Nasheed creates database for exposing ppl suspected of racism online. Uses Swastika as logo, then denies it on Twitter.

ageofshitlords.com/black-lives-matter-activist-creates-database-people-suspected-racism-websites-logo-swastika

Actual website still having trouble up and running as of the time of this post:

swsdatabase.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/885201379605716992
youtu.be/JfIeburPnio
archive.is/qrF8w
youtube.com/watch?v=BJp8JOA_jQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is a pay to post scam.

90% of the people will just be doxxing their personal enemies anyway

Class action suit for slander when?

Can't wait to seem him get beat again by Tucker Carlson

Niggers literally using McArthur commie scum methods.
We seriously need to bring back public lynching for niggers.

Pretty much this. Site won't be up too long and the dummy will lose everything after Soros refuses to back him up in court.

NOW.

Whole thing has whiffs of isanyoneup, depending on how deep ppl try to go with the the doxxing.

TOPKEK

Ikr. They're fucked. Website was already smothered in the cradle before it ever had a chance to get up and running. Such a shame.

Niggers are stupid.
Water is wet.

WASH

this is hilarious

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/885201379605716992

How long before they make us wear one of these in the streets?

Its already been hacked, owner has been doxed, and reported for ISP ToS infringement

Dis m'fer doesn't quite get it, does he?

I hope those dastardly villains sam hyde and ben "nuke the spooks" garrison get added to this

>SUSPECTED OF
So they don't even need to have evidence, huh?

>that like saying the kek flag is a nazi flag. Right?
He can't conform to rules of grammar.
Can't understand that the kek flag is deliberately similar to the nazi flag.
The guy is a moron.

Tariq literally browses Sup Forums and gets his twitter content from here that he profits off of.

>made to find racists
>has lasers aiming inward
>at a swastika
>the symbol they say is used by racists
>literally a symbol saying they are targeting racists
>niggers are too retarded to understand this and attack it instead

why do we even try when they do it for us for free?

The guy's a Sup Forumsack trolling. Probably made this thread himself.

Just sage and move on

jews hate black people their gonna shut him down because he would be taking hits from their sites like the Southern Poverty Law center.

He has no idea how redpilled he might end up or is ?

Yeah he is genuinely so retarded he doesn't get it

Im starting to think hes /our/guy and only pretending to be retarded

Alpha facial aesthetics

wait, is he telling me that kekistan IS NOT a nazi flag? he is defending kekistan now? what the hell is going on?

NIGGER IS BLACK

>suspected of racism

hhhmmmm... i think my almond joy bar is activating

Can we get a batch of Nazi pics with his logo edited in?

>pretending
No.

youtu.be/JfIeburPnio

Is that the guy from that VH1 show
>chimps in suits

it's not slander to say someone is suspected of racism

>4D CHESS
>being this woke
Welp. Now we have to put him down.

BLM is a terrorist organisation, this man needs to be jailed.

PHLLIP DEFRANCO
BLM NAZIS
FUUUUIICK TOO MUCH AUTISM IN ONE PIC
"ITS LITTERALLY NOT"

Are they're actually any "kekistanis" that would be concerned about that. knowing how widespread that annoying meme is im sure there are some normies that would

>mfw retarded normie trump supporter finds out the kekistan flag is a nazi flag

Evidence? For what?

This is just some faggot's personal shitlist website, it's not a court of law. I know that Canada doesn't have all of the apparatuses normally assigned to a nation, but even you should be able to discern the difference between a court of law and a website.

not sure if honeypot or just nogs

>when even fucking defranco faggot is called a white supremacist

>being this stupid

didnt some femnists create a website that was the exact same thing and we kept ddosing it

If the site comes back I want to try shit post false reports.

>Be right back.

it's pay to post

this needs to happen

Why does he keep attacking his own side?

(you)

>Bunt cake

>Swastika
>Top (((white 1%-ers)))
WE WUZ THE FOURTH REICH

MFW Sup Forums is actually daring this mf'er to get the site up and running so they can troll the ever loving shit out of it.

Nigger=bunt cake

This.
His whole name makes it obvious.

Hahaha nigga scamming libtards and antifa snowflakes hahaha Who said low IQ?

Yeah, something like that. There was a lot of internal drama too
icr the damn name of it though

He's not in any way affiliated with BLM. Stop spreading fake news. Most Black people could care less about those faggots. We only care that they brought attention to this country's inherently racist (and violent) law enforcement policy. If I were him I'd post headless pepes instead. Though on the other hand swastikas really triggers jews...

You know WHO ELSE liked to keep detailed records of dissenters?

That's right, the little commie fuck next to Uncle Adolf. He grew up to be a part of STASI. Fucking commies, god I hate 'em.

Really activating my almonds.

this site was made by someone from here it's beyond obvious

to fall for this you'd have to be immeasurably stupid

>Tariq Nasheed

POST SOME DANK NASHEEDS

nice file name haha

Death to all jews

I dunno, user. BLM has an established anti-semitic history.

>Black Lives Matter Blindsides Jewish Supporters
>Targets Israel
archive.is/qrF8w

>Whites Are Becoming More Racist Every Day, how can we stop it?
>Build and promote a database that will identify them
>THAT'S SURE TO WORK THIS WON'T BACKFIRE AT ALL
Why do kikes NEVER predict a Bad Outcome? It's like they literally can't imagine Whites Rationally Reacting to their blatant schemes, they seem to think they can piss all over us & we'll just lie there and ask for more

A nigger in a suit looks so fucking retarded

Once again Black Lives Matter HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH THE PRO BLACK COMMUNITY! Tariq Nasheed is an ex pimp turned dating coach turned pro Black activist. He don't take shit from these hoes!

It is if they're not suspected of racism.

stuff like this motives me to learn the law... i have questions such as:

>are rumors that are designed to hurt someone legal in any way?
>what if said rumors are provided a public platform for exposition?
>what if that platform is set up to function as if it were a business or service based off membership?

this stuff seems like psychological vigilantism that either promotes or naturally leads to physical repercussions. if it isn't slander, it sure as hell is something else

>Why does he keep attacking his own side?

You don't get progressivism. Laci took a single step away from the SJW agenda. She's still an idiot lefty feminist. She's 99% their agenda.

And they immediately crucify her because you're not allowed to dissent.

This is exactly how commie orgs operate. This is the motivating force behind BAMN and antifa's cult like ideas of separating people from their families and demanding 100% obedience.

Their purity spiral is our gain.

>archive.is/qrF8w
Ikr. That square peg in round whole tho. Ongoing problem we have here, folks.

Hello sir!
unfortunately I am an idiot. Could you please explain what this means?
ty

kekkak

I'm pissed I lost my screencap of the guy who explained this - basically Jews aren't actually long-term schemers, they just live moment to moment. A Jew won't actually come up with a big exorbitant plan to destroy the white race or whatever, he'll just think of what is bad for whites and do that every time an opportunity presents. Same thing when they play money games. It's why everything inevitably comes crashing down around their heads and they're left standing there wondering how everyone could have started hating them and what they could possibly have done wrong.

THIS.

niggero da Gigaloo

These which hunts sure make me glad I don't use social media.

>when you try to start shit about nazi symbols
>and get called out by the AUSCHWITZ MUSEUM

And that alone will be the biggest redpill for her.

it means hes too stupid to put a firewall between services that shouldn't be internet accessible, such as the database(mysql), the voip(h323), and remote access (x11). This site will get definitely hacked if it hasn't already.

Wtf I love turkey now

Except he was as right as hitler

I'm loving Laci's redemption arc

who is this cunt and why does ANYTHING she says matter?
Is she famous or a head of state?

>The guy's a Sup Forumsack trolling.
>His whole name makes it obvious.

He's a real person. He's been on CNN even to represent black bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=BJp8JOA_jQ0

>He's not in any way affiliated with BLM. Stop spreading fake news.

He's certainly taking on the mantle of speaking for them but I can't find any official ties.

Is he arguing with an Auschwitz Museum and accusing them of being Nazis with the same roots in Rome?

Are turks /ourguys/?

Biggest SJW on Youtube right after Anita with almost 2 million subscribers.

kek

No, they only did that because migrants take away gibs from turks

lol stupid nigger is gunna chimp out like all stupid niggers do. This is good optics. White people don't chimp out because they have higher IQ's. fuck you nigger go back to africa and rape some ugly fat nigger bitches. Africans still live in huts because they are stupid fucking monkeys. Blacks are subhuman. Fuck Chris Cuomo he is a gay kike

it is if you can establish that nigger's intent to harm the subject under scrutiny, which happens to be racially motivated
what a nigger

SHe gave me 5 heads
as in blowjobs

Kek. Good one shlomo, vey good

OC from yesterday

I'm fucking amazed that they've ruled for 70 years then.
Fuck me what a bunch of retards.
"God's chosen"? Fuck right off dunbasses can't even imagine bad outcomes

It stems from the same problem, which is that these people are liars.
Communists lied about human organization, about people, about the path to the good life. They were wrong because Communism is wrong and describes things that don't exist in real life.
Now, every ideology can safely say that it requires the general populace to be on board in order to work, that's pretty obvious, and Communism started out like that too. The problem is that it didn't work, because it doesn't work, and then Communists needed a reason, so they said "alright, well the problem is that not ENOUGH people are on board". Nothing. So then they said, "well people might SAY they're on board but secretly they're not". No dice.
"well people might THINK they're on board but they're still engaging in habits that are undermining us"
Eventually Gulags came about to host anyone suspected of so much as twitching in a fashion that undermined Communism, because mass slaughter eventually became less problematic than conceding that they were wrong.

Leftists have the same problem because progressivism is a lie and everything it describes is wrong, and no matter how many people are seduced or forced to declare for the cause, the problems never seem to go away. They end up engaging in the exact same neurotic behavior where they hold the microscope up ever closer to society looking for that tiny fragment of evil bigotry that's somehow capable of toppling the whole house of cards. If you aren't an overt racist then you're a secret one, and if you aren't then you're just a brogressive, and if you're clearly dedicated to tolerance you're still engaging in microaggressions, and if you aren't well then fucking dammit you're still doing SOMETHING that's ruining EVERYTHING.

If leftism wasn't a lie, this wouldn't be necessary, all you'd need is a general consensus among the populace that it's the way to go, which progressives already have. No ideology can be called true that requires such delicate care.