Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Why haven't you enlisted in Trumps US Military yet?

Wouldn't you be proud to say to your grandkids that you were serving during the last greatest American president and not under some globalist US president?

Don't you realize that Trumps US Military will be the last time America will ever be glorious before the collapse, why haven't you decided to enlist and train yourself so when the collapse happens you'll be ready to survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 muh jews

shit tier: enlisting in combat arms

meh tier: enlisting in a STEM or medical field

god tier: working in a STEM or medical field under the military

suicide tier: nuclear

>Joining the military for anything but Infantry

You POGs make me sick

Pesky 4th Amendment tbhfam
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Already did my time.

If I tried, I'd be rejected because of my scoliosis. Even though it's minor, I wouldn't even get through MEPS.
Would if I could, though.

I got out in 2013. I've done my time.

They let mental ill men who cut there dicks and where wigs. You have ammo if you want to get in.

>Serving under Obama

LOL

Served in the Navy under Obama. Got the fuck out and am now living a comfy civilian life. Interested in what Mattis and Trump have planned for the military, but not enough to go back.

>letting in faggots
>now letting in mentally ill trannies

Nah.

It's less about my mental state and more about my physical one. They'll see it as a liability if I want to be able to carry 100 pound rucksacks for hours at a time and potentially have my back fail on me while out on patrol.

Currently serving in trumps navy, feels good man

I'm not poor. Thank you for your service tho.

Kek northern tier base

Kys

With you having a turtle neck, you still can lift more than the average female in the military. Either try or don't. If you don't then shut up and move on. You have until 30.

Im gonna try to get to the US (currently in leafistan) so I can sign up for the space marines when it's made

Joined during Bush

>implying you need to be poor to serve

>scoliosis
>turtle neck
its a curvature of the spine. I know I can lift more, but it just won't happen.
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
Find in page scoliosis.
It's possible to get a waiver, but until I do so, I won't know if my curvature is disqualifying.