/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - SEEK JESUS CHRIST, EXPERIENCING GOD EDITION

>Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)

DAILY BREAD
Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

“Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Prepare yourself like a man; for I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who has determined its measurements, if you know? Or who has stretched the line upon it? To what are its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

“Or who shut up the sea with doors when it broke forth and went out of the womb? When I made the cloud its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band, and broke up for it My decreed place, and set bars and doors, and said, ‘This far you will come but no farther, and here your proud waves will be stopped’? (Job 38:1-11 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
youtu.be/dZ0G1wxwcMQ
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/imzZOTCzVlI
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/HA3O3TwF4HU

TESTIMONY
>From New Age To Jesus
youtu.be/CJUx2FAg0XM
>Angels Are Near You! Angels Are With You!
youtu.be/K1o_CK1Ob4A

MUSIC
>I Have This Hope
youtu.be/whaPFecZjnQ
>Unfinished
youtu.be/Hs4VFLkQB8c
>Before The Morning
youtu.be/D__VGv6vWmM

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytUqTRC1twE
youtube.com/watch?v=3wm4RlnnaOU
carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses
youtu.be/X1SuHByAgno
spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13

jesus was an extra terrestrial.

This is pretty much what Mormons believe, but they aren't Christian.

>But then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.’ (Matthew 7:23)

christ

cuck

but he had a star trek replicator. how else could he have made all those fish and barrels of wine?

Because we Christians follow the book of the supernatural. In this book, it has a talking donkey, an angel that slaughters an entire army, splitting of the red sea, and a guy that heals lepers and was raised from the dead and ascended into Heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytUqTRC1twE

We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the only-begotten, begotten of the Father before all ages. Light of Light; true God of true God; begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father, by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and became man. And He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered, and was buried. And the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead; whose Kingdom shall have no end.
youtube.com/watch?v=3wm4RlnnaOU

What the Jehovah's Witnesses' problem?
They're annoying.

Amen.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, and Giver of Life, Who proceeds from the Father, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified, Who spoke by the Prophets;

And we believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.

We acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins.

We look for the Resurrection of the dead,

And the Life of the age to come.

Amen

They have a persecution complex, basically if you go against them or show any resistance, they will take that personally and use that to further solidify their beliefs are "correct." Which is almost impossible to avoid because they will hound and harass you which is something Jesus and His Apostles didn't do.

carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses

>Star of David
Nice name for a satanic symbol. In which book is it called the Star of David? Definetly not the Bible and I haven't heard for such a name in the Talmud.

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

- Amos 5:26

youtu.be/X1SuHByAgno

>But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
>- Amos 5:26

forgot that quote brother. that is a keeper

Why do atheists who never read the Bible always try to argue like they actually understand it?

Go to /x/, this is not politics.

Christianity is Sup Forumsitically incorrect

>If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. (John 15:18)

with your spirits and demons

Why should I praise a kike, who has never done anything for me or my people?

This has plenty to do with politics pal.

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

This really isn't hard. If it's PARANORMAL, it belongs in /x/.

Go to /x/.

I don't think you understand, we are discussing politics and current events from a Christian perspective. Why don't you go to Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

>we are discussing politics and current events from a Christian perspective

Cool, can we discuss politics from a parapsychology, ghosthunter perspective too? No? Fuck off then.

go home bro, and quit shilling your shitty "news" site.

>being this dense
Christians comprise a major political faction in the United States and across the world. Are we not allowed to freely assemble and discuss politics and current events? Again, go back to and leave us be.

>Being this willfully ignorant.
Look, there's even Christian threads on /x/ for you guys!

Why don't you go post there?

Because I don't surf /x/

with your magic sky fairy theories. Make sure you don't forget your tinfoil ha- I mean, crucifix!

Because religion is tied to politics. You sound like a 15 year old edgelord atheist.

>Bulg*ria posting pictures of zombies and dead people on a Sup Forumsitics board
>Thinks I'm the edgelord

If you are so bothered by Christianity go somewhere else you are exactly what I said.

Why don't you go post on /x/ if you don't want people to tell you to take your off topic fantasy stories somewhere else?

Do you agree with Varg here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo

>that's what the Mormons believe
LOL no dude

Varg is confirmed Islam apologist. I'm always amazed how he finds ways to criticize Christianity while he remains silent on the real threat to Europe.

Yes, Mormonism is very heavily influenced by celestial terminology. You go to any Mormon temple, and they have rooms like the "celestial room." Pic related is the "Jesus of the Earth" at the Mormon HQ in Salt Lake City. This is exactly the terminology Mitt Romney used when he was speaking to a group of Mormons, "Jesus of the Earth." And I don't say this to put down Mormons, I think they're great people, but they're not Christian.

Is it just me, or do all Middle Eastern religions seem overly obsessed with their beliefs. Think about it.
>All three have verses where the unbeliever is seen either as a fool, inhuman, or otherwise not on the same level as the believers.
>All of them seek power over others through different ways; the Jews with the banks and degeneracy, Christianity with it's massive churches and quick spreading (as well as the papacy eventually), and Islam with Violence and bloodlust.
>All three create a special fate for those who do not obey their holy word; Non-Jews become slaves to Jews, Non-Christians Burn in a proverbial lake of fire for eternity, and the same or something similar applies to Muslims.

Is it because all of them originated from the same tiny, cruel spot of desert and therefore zealotry was the only way of survival? Or is there something I'm missing?