What is your honest opinion on the black guy killed in Greece?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z7qmhp865M

Bakari Henderson, went to Greece with a bunch of white guys and got killed by serbs

I feel bad for him but at the same times he serves as a good warning. All those "friends" watched him get beat to death. If he had one black friend he would still be alive. His cooning got him killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684026/Bakari-Henderson-attacked-putting-drinks-table.html#ixzz4mdOrUKWJ
youtube.com/watch?v=01aIhVilXO8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vqmy9l0KJnA
youtu.be/01aIhVilXO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One less nigger

Jus another nigga dead

I can not take you seriously with that faggot flag in your OP.

Why are blacks so attracted to grease?

theres something you need to understand. Niggers are not human. They are essentially the missing link that bridges modern humans (whites and asians) with our evolutionary ancestor. They should not be treated like people, they should not be expected to act like people. When one dies it is as inconsequential as the death of a mosquito or tick.

Ameriniggers should stay out of Europe. That's what I think

they fry chicken in it! :P

/thread

Anything but this is cuck-tier

Apes are the missing link. first there was the nigger, then came the ape, then came the rest of us. I know this because I can train apes better than I can niggers.

Greece made America slightly more whiter, We should send our niggers and spics to Serbia and see them get killed too.

Try visiting some Middle Eastern country and slapping the arse of a woman in a niqab, see what happens. Scratch that, try just having a relationship with a muslim girl with a non-westernised family in the UK. Her 5ft2 inbred, manlet paki cousin will throw acid on both of your faces.

If he'd read about Serbia he'd know the risks and the racism. If you go for a holiday in the Congo, don't wear a gay pride T-shirt. If you go for a holiday in Singapore don't bring chewing gum. Thailand, don't smoke weed. Don't be a whitey in Zimbabwe, etc. etc.

Agreed. Fuck off coons

Have you ever done the same question about white people being murder in South Africa?

it's beginning of the race war, what do you expect. It doesn't matter who he was.

>descended from slaves
>gets murdered by slavs

hmm i notice a pattern. what's next i wonder.

Touch the Serb, Get the Curb.

Henderson punched the security guard and a fight broke out between them
The bartender joined in and within seconds a mob formed around Henderson
He fled the bar and moments later he was beaten to death by attackers outside

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684026/Bakari-Henderson-attacked-putting-drinks-table.html#ixzz4mdOrUKWJ

Here is the video from the bar. I had to watch it a couple of times. Black guy turns toward camera and throws a punch at about 0:38. Gets punched back at 0:44

youtube.com/watch?v=01aIhVilXO8&feature=youtu.be

Google translates the Greek ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ | Ανθρωποkτονία στον Λαγανά - Video: Η στιγμή που ξεkίνησαν όλα
as ZAKYNTHOS Homicide in Lagana - Video: The moment when everything started

No. It was Negrocide. The best kind.

Nigger deserved it for being a cunt.

>Lakers shirt
deserved it desu

now its those 'friends" but before it wasnt. he wasnt woke and this hindsight shit is chump shit. hes still dead

ROPE
ROPE
GO AND FETCH THE ROPE
ROPE
ROPE
FETCH THE FUCKING ROPE

ANOTHER DEAD NIGGER IS NO BIG THING
WE'LL STAND THERE AND SPIT AS WE WATCH YOU SWING
YOU'RE AN UGLY FUCKING NIGGER THAT'S THE REASON WHY
YOU'RE A SUBHUMAN MONGREL AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE

SPOOK
SPADE
COON
BOY
SLAVE
JIG
APE
NIGGERRRRRR

His friends said that he was a peacemaker lol

Don't care, why ameritards are so overwhelmed by this news ?

fpbp

this
based grease

>If he had one black friend he would still be alive
if he had 1 black friend there would have been 2 dead americans in the news

Knowing what I know about our niggers and how they behave here I can only imagine how they behave in other countries so I could honestly give a shit some shine got an attitude readjustment. I've traveled a bit and never had an issue and the only times Ive seen fuckery is when nigs are involved.

I don't care about the nigger getting killed

FPBP

It's not like there aren't over a billion of them left, fucking things up.

My honest opinion is that a dead nigger is a good thing.

It's because of our liberal journalists making the case that he was an innocent black boy who was killed merely because he set his glass on the wrong table.

In the US, there is a lot of black attacking black crime and black attacking white crime. The journalists don't report it. If there is a black criminal, the journalists don't report a description of the criminal.

But if a white attacks a black, then the journalists make a big thing about it -- as in this case.

I no longer look at American news.

Nice job Serbia, but I wonder if that guy was killed because he was black or because he was American. I remember Serbs actually like black hip hop music like Tupac so I wonder if this was race based or you just hate all Americans

Aesthetically not pleasing.

>A nigger kills another nigger
whoa its literally nothing

My opinion is bar fights are dangerous. Don't escalate shit. Especially if you're not at your turf.

He was just a boy
He dindu nuffin
Dey raycis
He got dat edukayshun
>pic related
>Bakari seconds before he was savagely murdered by neonazi skinheads

Too many newfags with the "just another nigger" comments.. great job, Sup Forums gone to shit for sure.

Other than that, that was a great tackle by the Greek dude.

They defended their territory. Besides, it is said he attacked somebody with a bottle and an ashtray before so...

youtube.com/watch?v=vqmy9l0KJnA

I feel bad because im also a member of FIJI

But he's a nigger so the feelings cancel out

>I feel bad for him but at the same times he serves as a good warning. All those "friends" watched him get beat to death. If he had one black friend he would still be alive. His cooning got him killed.
I'm against all racial based violence until the war kicks off.
Seriously, like, you're gonna kill a single nigger and go to jail for life when you could just wait a few years, kill dozens of niggers and get a medal for it?
Bad choice.

A). Black guys die all the time, so I don't care that in died.
B). Black people kill White people for being White all the time so I don't care that a Black person got killed by White people for being Black.

Pretty sad to see a young man full of dreams leave this world beaten by a fierce mob. He might have not behaved properly but everyone does stupid shit when drunk sometimes. He was an American and that was the reason a group of jealous and backward serbians killed him.

Not a lot of remorse, really. Nig nogs should go.

My opinion is that this isn't newsworthy. Unless it helps to keep niggers out of Europe. In that case go ahead and make more threads.

My opinion?

One less nigger is one more good nigger.

The Serb litteraly did that suprise punch that most niggers love to do to white people lol,God bless him.

What did he do to get himself into that situation? The press is trying to victimize him but no innocent man gets himself into that situation

>10 vs 1
White friends don't help at all, white enemies all gang up together and kick you when you're down like fags. Sup Forums sees nothing wrong with this in the aggregate.
My theory that most people are cowardly savages is confirmed. I'm white and I had the same thing happen to me in a bar fight, I was bigger and meaner than any one of them but bad luck for me there were a half dozen of them and they cheap shotted me.
i won't shed a tear when the white race goes extinct.

Don't Arabs like niggers ???

What is the Greek press saying? Is people complaining or not?

Black privilege didn't work this time. Idiot got what he deserved.

If he was killed by another nigger, you wouldn't care. Several niggers have been killed by other niggers in the US while this thread has been alive.

You don't seem to give a shit about that.

Yeah, we have the same journalists here.
This. I never heard of a tourist being killed for nothing in europe.

youtu.be/01aIhVilXO8

Sup Forums what do you think her father feels like now?

So animal lives don't matter then? Fuck off you piece of shit.

Greek women are sexy and thick, and Greece is literally one of the best geographic locations in Europe. 3k islands, 3 seas, mountains, it's nice

i havent been paying attension since this matter doesnt interest me but from the video of the OP you can see the newspapers attempt to victimize him by painting him as an innocent tourist minding his own business until he was attacked by the evil Greeks/Serbians/ whatever

He probably was never around anyways. Don't think he cares if he even knows

some user said that the father probably feels like he won a jackpot.

I don't fucking care at all.

Feral dindu

Greeks are hairy, dark subhumans.

They aren't "European" in my book.

That's because half their history was spent getting raped by muslims.

Serbs hate Americans but just because they like rap doesn't mean they like niggers touching their women

i bet im whiter than you

No, they're like animals to us. No worth but workforce.

Greece is unironically whiter than America, pic related is average face of American.
In 40 years America shitskinned itself faster than Greece did in 400 years of T*rk occupation

Greece is muslim clay.
Don't believe me?
That's fine.
Greek Yogurt, who produces the most of it? Chobani.
Who owns Chobani?
You're like Sweden's future sent back to the past in a time machine to try to save their genes.

>my white is better than your white
Nice d&c attempt, faggot.

Naw, our shitskinnededness is spread out in clumps.
We're a big melting pot.
Greece is a rape baby.

Southern Europe is whiter than America if you blend every face together. But, America isn't mixed together the blood is separated so the society still functions.
Wait until we mix.

Deserved it for talking to our women.

>White friends don't help at all, white enemies all gang up together
>I'm white

this. we are all one race. the white race :)

>posting time of shit happening

fucking thank you

Ever fought a group of white people? It's a joke.
Back when I was a young idiot I waded into agroup of like 30 white guys.
Hit one of them and stunned him, I actually stopped hitting him because he wasn't even fighting he was too scared, and his friends were more scared than he was. Bunch of punks.
Every time I've fought a black person it's been a real fight.

The chewing gum thing is a meme.

This is how the average north mexican woman looks like..

FPBP we need to start upping serbian immigration and placing them in ghettos our nigger population will be gone in no time

Sources claim he was asking a barmaid for a picture, she refused but he continued to harass her for it. Bouncer and the Serbs told him to cut it out, he then smashed a bottle on the Serbs table which injured one of them. Then they kicked his head in.

If he had one more black friend he would have been gunned down on the streets of the US long before he could even graduate. I can't wait for one of "his own" to call him an Uncle Tom or saying he deserved it because he hangs around all white people.

You cambodian nigger!

They copy western media Zimmerman style, he was having innocent fun and thugs attacked him for no reason.

Sure thing buddy. Trying to make yourself feel better this punk nigger got killed. I'd kill you and two of your friends with my bare hands.

Unlikely if you're white.
I've never even had a close fight against another white person. It's like every white person but me was raised to think fights are like power rangers or some shit. Hit them once and they just freeze.
Plus 10vs1 kicking on the ground? Pure punk behavior. That's fear. That's being afraid the guy's going to get up and beat the shit out of you.

We can continue our internal fighting once we eradicate the lesser races of the world, and regain our population numbers globally.
Until then, we need to work together as one race(ie White) in solidarity.

Shouldn't have tried to damage the honour of serbian woman cyka blyatt decadent westerner

No bitch. You're full of it. Every time I get in conflicts with blacks and they have the chance to hit me they don't because I'm big and they get scared. Call them nigger right to their face and they do nothing cause they're cowards.

Niggers tryna hit dat white superior tail

You hit one white kid and you think that's indicative of a race? Why are there videos where a white dude takes out and entire pack of niggers by himself? This is one of many.

Yep, you can do the same thing to white people. Like I said the majority are savage cowards. I once dragged some faggot out of his car for no reason at all (I was drunk). HE apologized to ME.
There's nothing cool about winning a 10vs 1 unless you're the 1. Defending cowards means you're probably a coward imo.

Look at this shit
They drop like ragdolls

well sure, but there's gotta be a limit on how dark your skin, hair, and eyes can be. otherwise we're just going to be breeding more shitskins.

He looks fucking based desu senpai. Let's not forget there is a big difference between a black man and a nig*er.

Goes to Serbia, gets killed by Slavic chimps.