IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!

IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!
THE NORKS JUST TESTED A NUKE!!
WW3 NOW IMMINENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us20009vsi#executive
youtu.be/8pkivjHnD_s
service.iris.edu/irisws/timeseries/1/query?output=audio&audiocompress=true&net=IC&sta=MDJ&loc=00&cha=BHZ&starttime=2017-07-12T19:48:07&duration=1800
youtube.com/watch?v=c8bJeazkuFY
youtube.com/watch?v=9A23sB0cMUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you guyz even find this shit? For some reason, I picture 20 computer monitors in a basement, 6 radio scanners, 3 satellite dishes on the roof, etc.

Also, any chance this was a US attack of some sort?

what is a website?

:^)

it's mostly autism

they don't even see it as work

it is "fun"

happenings is life

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us20009vsi#executive

You realize it's actually impossible to invade a nuclear nation? that's not Iraq buddy

>depth 536km
you sure that's a nuke?

dirty bomb???

Not impossible, we could do it.
It would have to be the blitzkrieg shitstorm of shitstorms though

it was an earthquake you dumb schizo

>You realize it's actually impossible to invade a nuclear nation
The rest of the world excluding maybe China and Russia would literally bend NK over and buttfuck them if they wanted to

Kek ikr

It's a mild off shore earfquake you fucking spaz.

>500 kilometers deep

No nuke, sadly.

nothing to see here goyim

And get nuked in return. You don't pick a fight with an armed homeless bum who has nothing to lose

There is a theory that we live on a division sign. Maybe the people from the other side are trying to get here?

What are we dividing?

Does anyone have this chart for this earthquake? If it starts all of a sudden, it's a nuke. If it starts and builds up slowly, it's an earthquake.

ill look now

>Implying their nukes wouldn't be destroyed mid-flight, the country EMP'd and all nuclear installations nuked

>click notify me on earthquake map website
>so much work lel must be some autist staring at 70 tvs
maybe you are just so incredibly stupid that the most basic task seems like a miracle?

anti missile systems fail most of the time

>what is a subduction quake user

do your research before shitposting user, you wont look like such an idiot then

>Implying Star Wars is real and that the careful world balance wouldn't immediately collapse as soon as a country has a reliable method of protecting its self almost entirely from nukes.

But it is fun user. If I could get paid for listening to skykings all day, you're goddamn right I'd be doing overtime and shit.

nothing because drumpf will not divide us

Nothing on my watch.

IT'S A NUKE
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S A NUKE

Finally. Best Korea will survive. Hope they go hard on Commiefornia
youtu.be/8pkivjHnD_s

World war 3 plz, I just want to die laughing

>depth

typical netherfuck bs

Thousands of nukes have apparently been set off over the years, yet there is still no proof they exist. No radiation ever. Same with muh nuclear plants. You faggots cant accept this is a bigger lie than the holocaust in some ways.

I'm not sure I'd care if they nuked London at this point

We'd probably end up being dragged into the war despite our sub-par navy because Tory govt

google autism+special+interest
but this is an earthquake. its depth indicates as much because we can't drill that deep.

I imagine you wouldn't be convinced with people using geiger counters and telling you to stay away so visiting something like Chernobyl would probably be pointless.

service.iris.edu/irisws/timeseries/1/query?output=audio&audiocompress=true&net=IC&sta=MDJ&loc=00&cha=BHZ&starttime=2017-07-12T19:48:07&duration=1800

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

IT'S A FUCKING NUKE

oh shit what
how much does this change things

Please god I want to believe

or the radioactivity in lead and steel before the first abomb test and after

fun fact; a nazi battleship has had some of its armor salvaged because it lacks the isotopes present in modern made steel. This stuff is used in lots of important things, including medical equipment.

If it's a nuke, then the estimates of where it happened will be off, because that system is designed for earthquakes, not nukes. So per instance, it will never happen in the surface, because that's supposed to be water. It will never tell you it happened where it's supposed to be water.

Fucking look at:
IT'S A NUKE

Rock fracture. Same sound preceding a 6.x that I experienced first hand.

tanks in 30 minutes

i don't accept >...881, but the rest of your comment & the other data I accept.

>What is low-background steel.

is a earthquake

dont look more information about north korea,go to sleep

RIP Seoul

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

North Korea is a like a porcupine. Its vital infrastructure is subterranean, so a pre-emptive strike would do little damage while only provoking a mighty response. We are fucked. Well, not me, you guys are.

>Depth: 330 miles

Nothing to see hear

Theory debunked.

can u explain why this time it is special. the gooks test nukes every year or am I wrong?

leetarally who

"anonymous source"

thx Supreme Leader, time to die.

this fucking faggot.

>sub-par navy
It is really a shame. Once the scourge of the 7 seas, now another SJW diversity club. Sad, really really sad

youtube.com/watch?v=c8bJeazkuFY

haha i really hope this is true

>560km below seabed
North Korea isn't detonating nukes in the fucking mantle of the planet you retards. At that depth it's most likely friction between the two mantle layers or something.

Compare to this one. It also happened today and also underwater. It's clearly different. This is what an earthquake looks like.

When someone invents effective counter-nuke technology that can be used on the scale of a whole country I'm dead.
Only when the shitposts stop will you know that time has come.

>not believing in hallow earth

They would nuke South Korea or maybe Japan because the chances a retaliation strike would reach the US would be extremely low.

REMINDER: All Sup Forums happenings are actually habbenings (i.e. not actual happenings).

youtube.com/watch?v=9A23sB0cMUo

notice how there's a sharp bang, and then another smaller bang right after? i think i can hear that in the audio of this event, but i'm not sure.

Look at the comparison. This is not a nuke test.

FUCKING MOLE PEOPLE AT IT AGAIN

>when australia and new zealand stops shitposting, prepare for nuclear holocaust

Another one. Similar magnitude and similar "depth". Completely different pattern.

If it's a nuke, the detector will fail to estimate the depth because it's designed for earthquakes, not nukes.

t. kim jong un

I know that. The last two I posted ( ) aren't from North Korea.

THIS IS FROM NORTH KOREA:

>depth 536.7 km
FFS, user!

Can't wait to see Seoul get flattened

>there is a secret civilization of moles building baby nukes to attack the humans for all the shit we've caused them

would have been too good.

SEE

If it's a nuke then radiation detectors will be able to pick up traces of the gamma and x-rays released.

>I picture 20 computer monitors in a basement, 6 radio scanners, 3 satellite dishes on the roof, etc.

T-that isn't what your setup looks like?

So, will that mean UK war ships will be fighting against US ships in the future

Holy SHIT, North Korea have been building underground cities in the hollow Earth.
They WANT the world to nuke itself.

Mole people confirmed.

Wrong

Iif that is the nuke, why the fuck is it even at THAT spot? It'd have to be on the sea floor ffs.

underwater test, i suppose?

comfy levels critical

>anti missile systems fail most of the time
if a nuke comes your way, you send missiles at it until it goes down. you dont ONE missle and go pray to allah like some tard. it doesnt matter if each missile has even only %1 chance to take it down, it will go down. We're not some 3rd world country with not enough missiles.

Of course it's not a Nuke, Donald Trump said NO - Anonymous Source

This

>We're not some 3rd world country with not enough missiles.
when it comes to GBI, yes you are

Good for you, best Korea. Good for you.

>earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us20009vsi#executive
tis a nuke. That;s japan at 1948 utc today.

Holy Shit

Nuke Confirmed

ITS ALL OVER

ITS A NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

bump for happenings

90% of your interceptors can't hit ICBMs you fucking dunce.
If you were getting cruise missiled you would be fine, but in a nuclear war that's not the main threat.

You're testing some systems, but they're shit and prototypes, so probably in a warehouse somewhere if you even have any in working condition.
Christ, what cool aid are you fags drinking?

lmao, fucking hell.
AA is a meme. Companies use it to get money.
IT DOES NOT WORK. NOBODIES WORKS.
Not even Russia.