Midwestern Reich General

The midwest is the perfect place for a white ethnostate.

>tallest states in the Union
>highest IQs in the Union (along with New England
>majority Germanic white
>traditional values
>farming and agricultural tradition
>center of American manufacturing

Is there any better place for a white man than the Midwest?

But we have our problems. Jews and out of control Scandinavians are bringing in Somalis, Chiraqis, and shitskins of all types to displace us. Our cities, though many are still beautiful, are falling one by one as darkness envelopes them. Unlike the South, we are still a stronghold of whiteness, and our people still believe in themselves.

What will it take to make the midwest an 80 million strong white, Germanic ethnostate?

All Germanic descendants should move to Minnesota to keep it white

A lot of white catholic qts in Ohio

>Easily the most beautiful lakes in the USA
>beautiful northern forests
>Upper peninsula is sparsely populated by all whites
>Third most amount of breweries in a state - plenty of delicious seasonal beers year round
>Four beautiful seasons

PURE. MICHIGAN.

>Ohio
>Michigan

Both are white outside of their urban areas.

Bump

Love Michigan, one of the best states imo.

Shall we ally with the NatCaps?

I doubt anyone living in the US after 2 or 3 generations before him is wholly German.

Urban Missouri and Wisconsin are white paradises.

It's a shame how ignorant they are, though.

They aren't exposed enough to niggers. I've been up there in different places before, and when I say nigger they start to trip out then tell me not to be racist lol.

What if we were to annex part of Ontario, part of New York state and Pennsylvania so we have complete control over 4 great lakes, partial control of lake Ontario, as long as we avoid the GTA, it wouldn't cause such a fuss.

Are we going to reform the IRON BRIGADE?

We could take most of middle Canada.
I agreed with Jordan Peterson when he said that most of Canada
and the Midwest are the same. "Well rounded people, who don't particularly
innovate anything." That's fine by me, because we are max comfy here.

UP is essentially an extension of Wisconsin, the better state.

No midwestern states only.

We have everything here in our blessed lands:
-Fertile soil
-A mountain peak of ~2300 ft (Its not high, I know, but its one of the few areas in the entire USA, that planes
aren't allowed to fly over).
-Actual seasons (Pro or con I suppose).
-Good gun laws.
-A metropolis in Chicago, large metro areas in KC, Minneapolis, Columbus.
-The most homogeneous region of the USA.
-Strong identity with Northern European roots
-Beer
-Several top tier research universities.
-Mt. Rushmore

You stole our damn peninsula!

Not to mention that we have some of the finest places to live in the country.

Can we all agree on this being our flag?

Ok, but a little too close to the dutch flag.

>Reich
Fuck off racist scum hitler killed millions of poor Jews.

Zones 1, 2, 3, plus Eastern & Central Zone 9 are indistinguishable from the Midwest, Ohio, Michigan, etc. Western Zone 9 is where the old rich farts from Toronto move. Nuke Zone 4 with extreme prejudice. Zones 5 and 6 are super based, but quite different than the Midwest, they have a quintessentially Canadian and United Empire Loyalist feel to them. Zone 1, 2, 3 would definitely be the best to annex though. I would vote for it, given a choice.

Nobody knows what happens in Zone 7, so best to leave them alone.

>that shitty eagle

Scratch that, Eastern & Central Zone 9 is more like Zone 5 and 6. The rest is still accurate.

>millions of Jews
Not enough. This is what they've done to our sons.

No, that's what you've done to your own

I don't have any sons dumbass. Jews have conned people into doing so.

We're taking our hat back by force if necessary.

>that shitty kekistan flag
we all know that you're a leaf

did you know indianapolis is the whitest major metropolitan area in the United States

If you succeed can we trade with you?

>t. lobster

>Colorado not invited

>whitest major metropolitan area in the USA
Is this how bad it's gotten? Indy is majority nog.

Could always do a Great Plains thing. We could be purging buddies.

Actually, here in MN, we have the second largest Hmong population behind California. We're white, but not *that* white.

Oh, and also, Minnesota has a really, really liberal population, excluding the northernmost counties like Koochiching.

no quite opposite, indy is the whitest major city in the union. Indiana needs to take back it's original clay and anschluss illinois, ohio, and michigan

Lake Tahoe destroys all lakes in the U.S. Largest alpine lake in all of North America. btfo Michigan fag

What does it tell you about the coastal regions that we're still among the whitest parts of the country?

Fun fact: Theres some real money involved in doing pretty much just that. Big plans at work here.

Purge the groid. UP is pretty much white paradise.

Don't forget the immense oil reserves in the Dakotas. The midwest could become its own self sufficient nation, all the requisite resources are right there.

>seasonal beer
all I needed to scrap my plans for visiting Michigan, seasonal beer is cancer

I don't know if any of you are Nazis, but here's a quote from Der Untermensch:

"Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew."

The UP is mostly Finns. Just sayin'.

anschluss?

By 2016 census data MN is still 85% white. Thats non Hispanic white. Of course there are likely a hundred thousand more illegals than census reports, but these people would be easy to remove via financial policy changes.
The biggest long term issue is Somalis. An ethnic minority disrupting homogeneity is enough of a problem by itself, but outsiders bringing in an overtly hostile religion is something that a civilization cannot bear.

If the demographics could shift to make the iron range to Duluth vote red, then MN would cease to be a majority Dem state.
This is a winnable battle, and some money is being spent to this end.

Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho should be included.

No midwestern states only.

Just another American larping thread.

This is a midwestern secession thread faggot read what I posted.

Do it.

buch of niggers in st louis, chicago. Sand niggers in minneapolis. Can we ship them to california?

I don't see why not, though California's more full of Mexicans. We probably should see how the rest of the US breaks down before we ship 'em anywhere. What if the Southeast turns into KANGZland, for instance? We could just ship them all there.

No ship them to Africa and if they refuse drown em all in the lakes.

lol are you even allowed to post here hanz? i figure you've been arrested and your family has been black listed by the government by now

Don't touch Florida.

I believe the proper slurs are Gerry, Fritz, and/or Kraut. Thank you.

Don't divide and conquer you fucking kike

Michigan is beautiful. Minnesota is pretty okay too. t. Minnesotan

> pic not related

neck yourself, commiefornicator

Hey Goyim just your local Jew here, wondering why don't you acknowledge my 6 GORILLAN? I mean its only 8 SEPTILLAN what are you Goys racists?? I are hope not because you can't be to accept my 13 ZENTILLAN. Let me know what you Goys think. Sholom.

>No Pacific Access
>No Atlantic Access
>No Gulf Access
No. You need to carve your way upward into Alaska as well.
Also, get the Vandal Void guys to be your military governors.

Jews can get out.

off-topic shitpost of the year

>1 post by this ID

No, we earned the UP fair and square when we traded it for the Toledo Strip. Be thankful we don't take both and leave you with nothing.

If we're willing to tolerate having a bunch of pseudo-french we could follow the Great Lakes Seaway through to Quebec City. That would give us atlantic access.

> we won't take manitoba and the better part of ontario too

>what are freight rails
>what are the great lakes
>what are cargo planes
>what is the mississippi river

>clean and pure God fearing mid-westerners
>diseased cheese dick HIV faggots on the coasts

that big problem of Detroit and Flint. niggers. tons of em.

Why don't you people gather in Alaska?
Only hardy people can survive there and its away from the mainland.
You want your ethno-shit you gotta work for it.

In MO hoosier is an insult. Hoosiers have mullets

Nigger you traded Ohio for that. WI didn't get jack shit.

I tell you every single time, none of those are secure if they have to pass through somebody else's territory to reach the coast. If we don't control access to the sea ourselves then we will be forever held hostage by whomever controls the end of our route.

This. Everyone who complains about circumcision is just some degenerate afraid to show their commitment to God.

southerner in the midwest
the midwest is awesome. there are people that will say it's not fun because there's no asian food or "culture", i.e., shitskins. Well i don't fucking care. I would die here in missouri if my parents weren't in mississippi.

you guys gotta step up your racism game though. you do that passive new england racism thing. just call them a nigger, spic, or chink and move on.

>Thinks Tahoe is only in CA
Literally half the lake is in Nevada you dumb fucking somali kike

"big money doing that"

absolute garbage, the only people moving in are somalis and hmong and some mexicans.

> Nevada

Also a terrible state.

fuck off kike.

Columbus OH is doing quite well economically as well. Plus, we're one of the most segregated cities in the U.S. with some of the nicest suburbs you'll find. Best areas effectively crime free.

Not the entire area is white.

>Nigger you traded Ohio for that. WI didn't get jack shit.
Sucks to be you. You want it back your gonna have to fight us for it.

Shheeeeeitttt

But most of the midwest is.

>go to dearborn for work
>qts all over the place

> Not the entire area is white.
Not with that attitude.

*cough cough*

>a fucking pot

grasping at straws at this point. Michigan is on it's way to becoming Sweden 2.0, wishing it were Montana, wishing its lakes were anything like Tahoe.

Sad

Guess again, mustard boy.

The day any of the (((Great))) Lakes looks like this we can have a real debate. Until then go swim in your filth you rapefugee filth

>a fucking pot

Colorado isn't considered the midwest. We be rocky mountain niggas.

t. triggered Chicano cholo

Nationalism is what matters

colorado has been lost.... its now called commierado or calirado....

>rescue dogs with handkerchiefs
>fat tire bikes
>subarus
>dirty hippes
>we still want to trade for your beer though

>Urban Missouri
Okay now that's not true. St. Louis, Ferguson are both blacked. Urban Wisconsin is good though. Urban Dakota states are better.

Germanic =/= German, stop making us look retarded.

Oh yeah. PA is the spiritual ancestor of the Midwest. When I started these threads a couple weeks ago, I usually included a post adding Canadian Great Plains and Great Lakes states and provinces, as long as they are majority Germanic.