Is this shit ever gonna stop? Im not neccessarily offended by this...

Is this shit ever gonna stop? Im not neccessarily offended by this, just baffled that people think this is the only thing that white people have to offer. And if you attempt to defend yourself youre "one of them". I feel like im in a parallel universe

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called racism, actual racism, and there's a reason it's so easy to manipulate people with it.

Not to mention all the comments are black ppl laughing and white ppl saying shit like "omfg so true fuck white ppl"

Whats the reason

People who drink too deep on their own koolaid end up looking retarded enough to turn the middle ground against them.

What did you expect from a antifa member ?

Oil driller, Stacy said no, Takesha said yes. His mulatto kid being raised on gas station wage.

>MUH KKK

Why do these faggots still act like these fbi retards are still relevant

>alerta alerta anticapitalista
>BTW buy my beanies on etsy

>and if you attempt to defend yourself youre "one of them".
You are. Come home white man.

How many dumbass blacked white girls have bought this shit?

Shit like this makes me want to be a racist. Fuck niggers

it's an obvious kike

Shed the mindset of trying to persuade these people that they're wrong or misguided.

Learn to take pleasure in proving them correct by acting out that which they decry.

>White culture is alcoholism.

Lol but not Native Americans of course, they oppressed. They drink because white man stole their land.

Also, he should mention that white culture is suicide too, as 7 out of 10 suicides are white men. White culture is dying in wars, and white male culture is dying while working dangerous jobs too.

What's with ghettos guys hating on tom brady?

Whenever someone does this online just remind them that by using the Internet they're engaging in something of white origin

can someone explain to me what exactly is wrong with being racist?

the only argument i ever hear from anyone is "it's wrong".
>based on who's perspective?

White culture is being the only large demographic that contributes to America.

voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

Weird, Tom Brady is the greatest football player to walk this planet, in a sport that is 75% black.

Really makes you think...

Nah but he looks like a massive wigger

> be me
> used to hate Tom Brady because he's not on my team
> find out he's viewed as a symbol of white supremacy and black hate him
> wtf I love Tom Brady now

Redskins use muhh oppression as a crutch to get gibs. They are alcoholics because their genetics don't enable them to process alcohol very well.

White culture is building the only civilizations people actually want to live in.

well, the idea is that if everyone is sympathetic to everyone else racism will go away. if you look at the bell curve, there's some blacks that have higher IQs than whites, so it's not necessarily rational to treat them any other way than an individual, at least in a civilized society; im not going to get into hypotheticals

the reason libs don't get mad at black people when they're racist is because they think it's justified. but as a civilized society, it really doesn't contribute to anything good, only separation

I was expecting this to be a picture of him saying he's jewish. Don't worry OP I got you

well actually it's a part of the whole white genocide thing which has been going on for a while the whole "white people can't be discriminated against" is just part of it and has some dangerous implications as white people are less than 15% of world population and in out lifetimes we will see a sub 50% white america

fuck now i look like a flagfaggot

Its probably because racism excludes people based on what they were born as (as a self defense measure not just for lulz). Leftists have too much empathy because they think to themselves "well what if people start to exclude me on what I have no control over, therefore its bad".

isn't what you stated just more evidence, however anecdotal, that leftist ideology is based on emotional appeals and therefore naturally more self-destructive?

(YOU), WITH YOUR WORDS LIKE KNIVES AND SWORDS AND WEAPONS THAT YOU USE AGAINST ME

I hate these guys mimicking like this

Pretty much. I think most moral frameworks that leftists run on are "well what if that was me?"

>child leashes and clowns
Seriously though, what did he mean by this?

what's interesting from a philosophical standpoint is that the left tends towards hedonism(marijuana, homosexuality) while attempting to "help others", while the right advocates for varying levels of reduction in degeneracy, while focusing on the self.

I wonder if hedonism is just an attempt to numb the pain of the weakness to hold conviction?

I think thats because the right winger realizes that a harmful society is harmful to the individual himself

>I wonder if hedonism is just an attempt to numb the pain of the weakness to hold conviction?
Probably

Why is everyone on pol from reddit the donald and not actually caring about issues like this

Confirmed agitation flag

So who cares what that punk-ass whiggger thinks anyway?

Imagine the outrage if white people dared to do it

The right is all about taking personal responsibility as an individual within society. They are also much more family oriented; basically, whatever is good for my family is good for society as a whole.

The left are more collective in their outlook, especially Marxists / Communists. Personal responsibility means almost nothing to them because they tend to view society as a collection of different groups (race, gender, class, etc) rather than individuals.
What's interesting to me is how cleanly the right/left polarization lines up with the male/female ways of thinking. Just about every characteristic of leftist ideology directly correlates with the female mindset. Men tend to be more individualistic and rational and so does their ideology.