London is a muslim city

London is a muslim city.

Other urls found in this thread:

towerhamlets.gov.uk/News_events/News/2017/January_2017/Tower_Hamlets_elects_new_Young_Mayor.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roll

WE

This picture is inspiring.

Just nuke it already.

I don't see anything wrong with this

>Tower Hamlets represents London
Does Detroit represent the rest of the US?

look at all that (((diversity)))

>52%
this

Seriously, that fucking city is a blot on this country.

And you won't do shit about it you fucking cucks.

Go bin another knife and let the mudslimes walk all over you.

why they got jewed so hard? they were bestest goy.

One chink.
There's some glimmer of hope I guess.

>50%
>talking about others "not doing anything"

You also have guns, whats your excuse?

You see the important differences are that Americans don't defend detroit when you call it a shithole and more importantly, Detroit is the result of mistakes made hundreds of years ago that the English are choosing to make today.

We roll forever in the filth our colonial masters made for us, but you could be preventing this in your own generation.

this must be a fake lol.

why are there men on the list? this is horrifying I am literally shaking thinking that a man could be a possible mayor when women are being beaten down by the patriarchy.

Time to visit London before the Big Ben becomes the Big Bekka.

>mistakes made hundreds of years ago that the English are choosing to make today.
I think we've both been making pretty good decisions recently desu

Don't have an excuse because I don't have Sharia police in my neighborhood to shoot.

We're the reason you don't live completely like a Russian

>new mayor

towerhamlets.gov.uk/News_events/News/2017/January_2017/Tower_Hamlets_elects_new_Young_Mayor.aspx

The rare occasion Im glad i live in America, keeping mudslimes down since 2002

man up and kick the mudslimes out crumpet cuck

How about you guys man up and kick out any non Europeans? Oh wait.

There are no non English in my neighbourhood also.

>HURR MY LITTLE PART OF THE COUNTRY IS FINE THEREFORE EVERYTHING IS FINE LOL

You're the worst kind of person.

Good thing about wogs is they love urban sprawl. Will be fun fire bombing them in the future

If the mudslimes ever did a fraction of the stuff you let them do in your country they would all be dragged out into the streets and shot.

Have fun getting cucked forever bong.

smash for anika and shafia

I mean you say that, but you had a black guy as your president for almost a decade who enacted the biggest spying scandal in American history on Americans and blacks have rioted multiple times over the last 5 years.

I don't see any "dragging into the streets" business going on. Stop being overwhelmingly arrogant and understand the USA is in the same boat, we're just you with a 30 year delay. Thats just the reality. Instead of going "LMAO EVERYONE ELSE IS BAD WE ARE FINE I PROMISS XDXD" maybe you should look towards solutions for yourself and perhaps others? It's actually disgusting how arrogant and oblivious Americans are.

>2015

Hey Germany, We'll let you invade this time if you deal with this situation in return

a muzzy shot up some fag club in some degenerate yank city in one of the largest death tolls from a shooting spree ever and no one did shit

don't talk tough you faggot

>but they were gays, nobody cares about gays lol

not the point, it was still an arab killing white people and an ideologically motivated attack

like this?

WAS

>b-but muh guns
>t-t-they wouldn't dare try that shit here in Buttfuck Alabama because of muh guns