Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session

>A sociopathic billionaire believes in God
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you do not believe in God you have no business being the President of the United States, a country founded as a Christian nation.

Take your atheist faggotry to reddit you scum.

Shut the fuck up kangaroo.

The Founding Fathers were not extremely religious, and most of them were either atheists or agnostics.

Stupid faggot.

I bet 100 million dollars that the fiendish democrats would praise a muslim president praying towards mecca.

>The Founding Fathers were not extremely religious

They still believed in God

>and most of them were either atheists or agnostics.

Simply false.

>trying to shame people for having a religious connection

That's pretty low.

>They still believed in God

No they didn't, dumbass. Go read some of the writings from Thomas Jefferson, et all. They were mostly agnostic and questioned things.

Most intelligent beings are either agnostic or atheist. It's the retarded sheep that are fully religious. Faith blindsides people.

Just because the back of a dollar bill has the word God doesn't mean shit.

Fuck off your theist scum.

they were men of the enlightenment. They were spiritual but questioned the legitimacy of the institutions of religion and its dogma. It is foolish to believe this country was not founded as a secular christian nation.

Quote them, I won't do your work for you.

I'll need more than one guy, too.

fpbp

>The Founding Fathers were not extremely religious,
keyword is EXTREMELY

>this is what Christians believe

>Just because the back of a dollar bill has the word God doesn't mean shit.

Some of the smartest men believe otherwise. 2/10 could troll harder.

>heathens getting BTFO
I'll see you all in church this sunday

what a circus

i cant believe this dumbass is actually in the white house

>Most public figures are religious
Obama, Clintons, Trumps, are all atheists/christians when it suits them.

Need a real christian in charge.

>i dont ask God for forgiveness
>grab them by their vaginas
>family with Christ as middle names
>i was a carpenter too
>i could shoot somebody
Kikes bob their heads too

They were deist you faggot.

Thanks for making me like trump even more, faggit.

This.

Christos voskrese !

Would it be better for a sociopathic billionaire to be an atheist? Kind of kills the whole "you can be moral without being religious" mantra, doesn't it retard?

>Where is our Emperor Constantine?

>A faggot op makes a thread

christcucks

>mass replying faggot shill
enjoy your ban

t. krautchristcuck
fuck off christcuck

Sodomite

dirty christian

> Calling someone a sociopath
> Attacking that person for not believing in what you believe, when that belief is the majority in the country

KYS

>133404599

>being this butthurt
I wonder (((who's))) behind that post lel

God bless you.

>when that belief is the majority in the country

I'd be surprised Atheists aren't higher now, tbqh.

>b-b-but

Hmmmmm

Some quotes contradict

calling the clergy antichrist is not deist

Ugh so he prays to god now??? Guess I need to stop being Christian

>implying he doesn't open his eyes during every prayer

religion appeals to the common people. a good majority of the world believes in god. this bullshit trump is pulling is good for his image. as an atheist, i don't really give a shit if he does this religious nonsense or not, it's about his politics that I care about. he could also just be pretending. like I said, it's good for the image if the common sheep like it, and it's easy to pretend to have faith.

crap forgot pic

They were all deists who hated state churches and organized religion, you misinformation-spreading dickholes. Deists explicitly believe in God, and are neither atheist or agnostic.

Not a believer my self but i don't see an issue with this.

He isn't bringing religion to government. Making people pay for their own abortions is awesome. make them think twice about being a stupid degenerate.

Ive used the pullout method my whole life knowing if i knocked someone up i would either own it or pay for the abortion myself cause i am not a cunt that takes money from hard working Americans

>western society is not founded on Christian values
Welp, guess it turns out one of the founding fathers was actually retarded. Funny how that works. What's your excuse?

I was once friends with the priest of the Church that Trump went to, well friends as a seven year old can be with someone that late in life, he was really friends with my grandparents. Father Grande, was his name (No relation to the one that got assassinated). He was close with my grandparents and him and my grandpa once drove by Trump's place and asked if "Donnie could come out to play". Trump is devout, no doubt about it.

FPBP

>Go read some of the writings from Thomas Jefferson, et all. They were mostly agnostic and questioned things.
Okay, good point...
>It's the retarded sheep that are fully religious. Faith blindsides people.
D I S C A R D E D

did you get molested?

they're praying for his impeachment to go well. Too bad he is about to be out of there you racist fucks

LOL wat

You don't have to believe in the organized religion's version of God but denying spirituality is one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Good luck filling that void with cheetos, waifu pillows, new age (((science))), and government handouts. Man has needed and probably will always need a form of spirituality and some of the greatest minds of all time have believed in some form of creator.

Most men of the enlightenment were deist. Believing in a higher divine being, but that it did not act in man's world.

Must be easy to use the pullout method when you've never had sex.

Devout to what? It must not have been a Catholic Church because they don't allow for divorce and remarriage although I don't know what other denominations refer to their pastors as priests.

>i cant believe this dumbass is actually in the white house

>i cant believe this dumbass is actually a billionaire
>i cant believe this dumbass is actually won the nomination
>i cant believe this dumbass is actually spanked the Clintoons who practically had it all rigged for her to win
>i cant believe this dumbass is actually is president
>i cant believe this dumbass is actually doing a great job

You can't imagine what a fool you look like from this perspective faggot.

>Not reading the books or writings yourself and then speaking as an expert on the subject

Revisionist Christian heresy in the oval office, save us please.

Nice, then Mike "the electric fence" Pence will become president and gays, niggers etc will be fucked for the forseeable future
Feels good man

you misunderstand

Luciferian

Sage

The nose should be bigger.

>t. lefty/pol/

Condoms and pills are pretty easy, bro. If you get a bitch pregnant you fucked up, she fucked up, and you both fucked up as a collective unit because that kid exists now whether you murder it or not.

I'm not religious but being in DC around all the vermin would make me pray every day.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

what is he praying for?

Nah I understand pretty well you false flagging heathen. Western society, which granted you such wonders as the flag you hide behind on the forum that exists on the internet which runs on computers using microchip technology which... ad infinitum, you fucking mong. All that? Founded on Christianity. Literally inexorably founded upon it. To claim otherwise is to ignore the most basic details of our heritage. Go to fucking church and save your nation you spiritual cuckold.

>sage

also reported for reckless faggotry

>being this edgy

the founding father were anti church and for separation from church and state because of the ammount of blood shed it had done

go to church get your cock sucked by the holy father

>openly admitting you are a homosexual
your day is coming

Nope, he wasn't one of the bad priests. Taught me how to play chess.

From what I remember hearing Trump was raised Catholic but once he was old enough to decide on his own found his calling in the Reformed branch of Christianity.

Trump is a narcissist, not a sociopath. That was Obama.

You're some special kind of dumb fuck, aren't you? I bet you think the average American also supports funding both sides of every inconsequential war we've been involved with over the last two decades. Just as it was before, so shall it always be that a sovereign nation remain sovereign. They weren't bitching about religion, they were for separating " The church" as an entity from their government of the people. This has no bearing on the fact that they all believed in Christ.

AND NONE OF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS INHERENTLY CHRISTIAN YOU FUCKING GOALPOST MOVING HEATHEN

Mmm please punish me for being a fag sir. choke me, make me pass out

>If you do not believe in God you have no business being the President of the United States, a country founded as a Christian nation.
>LMAO
Trump doesn't believe in God - most "Christians" don't believe in God. You all worship the devil. Jesus is Yahweh Jr. - not Lord - to you worthless vermin.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

FPBP.

Atheistcucks gonna stay cucked.

You wouldn't believe in God if you were Trump? The guy is living proof of divine providence.