Pizzagate and the Russians

Just pointing out an overlooked detail about the Trump Jr saga.

The United States passed the magnitsky act in December 2012, for some odd reason; in direct retaliation Russia put a ban on Adoptions of Russian Children.
Fast forward to 2016, a Russian lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya who worked to overturn the Magnitsky act requested to meet with Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner with damning evidence about HRC. 10 minutes into the meeting, Veselnitskaya started talking about the adoptions. Thinking the whole meeting was a giant nothing burger and that this woman was incoherent Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner left the meeting thinking it was all a giant waste of time.

Did she start talking about pizzagate before it's time Sup Forums? I also noticed Whitehouse user mentioned human trafficking last night and I've kinda always thought he might be /ourguy/.

Is the day of tue rake imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/CgBvPx4CvhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

interbesting hypothesis, user

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/CgBvPx4CvhI

Andrew was the fucking man.

anyone got the screencaps from last nights wh user?

what is a magnitsky act and how is it relevant pls? i saw some click-bait looking on youtube but thought it would be just more of the same noise. this is bery interbesting bread.

>screencaps
or archive link...

>Whitehouse user mentioned human trafficking last night
link or screen caps?

bump

>nothing burger
STOP SAYING THIS RETARDED LEDDIT-TIER MEME I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

EVERY FUCKING THREAD: NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER NOTHING BURGER

STFU IT'S NOT CUTE OR FUNNY AND IT GOT OLD AS FUCK THE SECOND TIME I SAW IT STOP FUCKING POSTING IT

Calm down, user.

Thanks.

An Act To authorize the extension of nondiscriminatory treatment (normal trade relations treatment) to products of the Russian Federation and Moldova and to require reports on the compliance of the Russian Federation with its obligations as a member of the World Trade Organization, and for other purposes.

Calm down, go take a nap.

okay I have had time to digest, and I see how the two could be related. This is one beautiful play if true, and I like how it fits the slingshot metaphor. It's a stunner, Podesta, Clinton and Obama (Jarred actually) thought they had a ruse, but end up falling into their own trap. Accusing your enemies of what you yourself are doing has to backfire sometimes, right? And wouldn't it be sweet if this were one of those times, and the prize was such a big one.

Thanks user. I don't see the connection in terms of the cancellation of adoptions, but I guess there's shit in the internal logic of it or something. I might see what those youtube vids had to say.

OP
>
The United States passed the magnitsky act in December 2012, for some odd reason; in direct retaliation Russia put a ban on Adoptions of Russian Children.

Buddy - gonna start yourself a thread. Do 2mins research *you can use the internet* and you'll know WHY _ don't be so fucking lazy.

>I don't see the connection

Hang on, yeah maybe I do. They were needed to get the act passed? Or, to put it another way, once the act had passed there was no more, let's say, incentive for Russia to allow it to continue? Or do I have something backward?

He was a true hero I really look up to him

how did he die?

ONE reason was a US couple adopted a kid and the father.
Left the kid
In the car
All day
In summer
And. Yeah the kid died.
It was a huge scandal in Russia.
In US _ meh. Kid died in car. Meh *yawn*
In Russia people wanted to,lynch someone. Really really angry.
So _ no more kids to US parents who can't even look after a dog.

Heartattack at a pretty young age I don't even think he was 50yet

heart failure, 43

Podesta and pals want to repeal Russian law so they can access Russian babies and kids.

Russia wants to grow its population so wants to,keep all, the kids _ not let them get adopted to the US where parents let their kids die in hot cars.

Good thinking, user. It had also occurred to me that Putin's restrictions on adoption of Russian children seemed like a really odd way to retaliate for financial sanctions. Maybe he figured he'd hit the financial elite right where it hurts -- in their pedophile crotches.

You are all idiots... you know that, right?

Is everything in this world just about having sex (with children or otherwise) and the daily fight between good and evil...>?

Sadly I fear yes...

I remember back when they first implement this ban how odd ot was that Russia cared about the death of one person. The only single death they ever reacted to was Stalin's.