My psychiatrist is a Jew. I am currently forced to see her for three more months...

My psychiatrist is a Jew. I am currently forced to see her for three more months. She will not listen to me or change my drugs as I see fit. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reverse sue her for sexual harassment during a session.

So you're a mentally ill person asking Sup Forums what to do?

Murder/suicide obviously

>currently forced to see her
Why?
>She will not listen to me or change my drugs as I see fit. What should I do?
Depends on why, but in most cases doctors aren't going to give you x if they think you need Y unless you give them reasoning.

Betting OP got into anger management problems and is now forced to take anti depressants

Mental illness is a Jewish invention. seeing Angels and demons is a gift of the Holy Spirit.

Tell her you're an anti-semite.

I punched my step father, so I was forced for a year in mental health court. I've gained 80 lbs on the medication and she still won't change it.

Gaining weight is a health concern you can bring up. Since this was probably court ordered, you probably won't be able to change doctors. If she continues to force you to take the drugs, I would recommend seeing another doctor for another diagnosis. If they diagnose you similarly,you can ask for different types of treatment.
After that, you would go to the main doctor and tell him/her you went to another doctor and they recommended x drug

99% chance OP is requesting a controlled substance, probably amphetamines or downers.

Go full 1488 and tell her the Jews are making you depressed

Why would you take it?

>taking the jew pills
just dont take them

visiting and paying money to a "psychiatrist"

This

Sometimes for a court order to be fufilled, the patient has to obey every word the doctor says. It's not American in any way, shape, or form. But that's how it is

>to see her
>female psychiatrist
Get your money back

Proceed to spend remainder of year in padded cell on stronger meds

Seconded

youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU

OP's ankle bracelet went off thread is done

They forcibly give me shots of medication. If I don't take them I go to jail.

>What should I do?
Have you considered an antisemetic rant?

I could tell you what to do but you must follow it to the letter.

>flush your meds down the toilet

it ain't hard nigga

why did you punch your stepfather? Why didn't they just convict you of an ordinary assault, what's the mental health angle here?

Family has some $$$.

Hit on her every single visit and don't take the meds.

Yes but my judge my discipline me. I'm planning on writing an anti Semitic letter to her when I get out of the court program.

Usually if it's a person's first domestic offense, there is an option to go to a few classes and get the charges dropped. Same goes for possession of pot now in most states where it's decriminalized. First time offender? Take a class. After thqt, no more second chances

As someone with legit mental illness, it has been almost impossible to find an even semi-decent psychiatrist. I stayed with truly terrible doctors that simply didn't listen, fed me pills that made things worse and had hideous side effects for years on end before I finally just said "fuck it, I'm going to call every psychiatrist in a 100 mile radius until I reach one that's accepting new patients and actually sounds halfway decent."

It took forever, but it worked, and I no longer have crippling sleep disorders, PTSD and the plethora of side effects from the failed drugs they fed me. Don't ever rely on medication alone; use it in tandem with scientifically backed therapies and methods of coping, but also don't ever put up with a doctor that won't listen to you or medications that fuck up your life more than help it. You need to be proactive to find a truly decent doctor (at least in my neck of the woods) but it's worth it. No one will fault you for actively seeking the best method of self-improvement. If a doctor will not listen to you (this is the majority, and I speak with 15 years of experience here) you absolutely need to fire their ass and find one who will.

I punched my stepfather because he physically abused me as a child. I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. So I had the choice between 90 days in jail or mental health court for a year.

>I punched my stepfather because he physically abused me as a child.

yeah but bro if you're a schizo like how do you even kno he abused u your brain isnt even real desu

What is it?

weed counteracts most of those drugs

i would have just done the 90 days

Abuse causes the schizophrenia bru

This, too

>I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.
what got you diagnosed with a schizoaffective disorder? Because if you were having hallucinations or some shit then maybe you should be on medication.

Why don't you just sue the psychiatrist for medicating you without your consent?

id recommend talking about the vast Jewish conspiracy and the Elder Protocols of Zion... and start questioning whether Hitler may have been right.

He's admitted to it.

OP, I read the rest of your replies and this doesn't exactly apply to you since you're being forced, but maybe it'll help someone else. Also, fucked up my flag, I don't usually post on mobile.

To OP: Tell her the meds are making things worse. MUCH worse. Lie and say you feel more aggressive when you do take them, if it comes to it. Research alternatives that have better rates of success and/or milder side effects, print out your research & bring it in to show you have a vested interest in getting bettter, and you'll likely stand a much better chance at being switched to something less harmful at the very least.

He can't because he by law, has to follow her orders, or he can go to jail

Go in for your session but double side tape a 500 hour mp3 recorder under the seating you use. The do nothing but wait. Come back here and I will tell you what to look for in the recordings to abort her personal and professional life forever. I put a Jew psychiatrist fucking with a m8 of mine into such a froth he got MDP'd and dragged off drooling in cuffs after being tasered. You must be robotic about it though...no emotions, no anger. Very difficult for most people to do.

What state are you in? I might be willing to help if you're geographically close.

Get off psych meds.

Make friends

Excersise

Eat right

Leave pol

Find another shrink to ween you off meds

If you are on SSRIs.... that's a Jew scam

>My psychiatrist is a Jew

Obviously. Jews dominate fields where all you need is an undemonstrable model. Psychiatry, like anything before the Jew came along, had the potential to serve a real purpose. Then Jews got involved and realised they could make maximum shekels by telling people who need help to cut their dicks off.

go back to plebbit and never post here again faggot.

step 1: don't say anything to her
step 2: throw your prescriptions in the garbage.

stop being a drone

fuck that just roll with the punches you don't need meds

Just hop on a plane to Lybia, get on a raft in the mediterranean, and tell the french you're a muslim refugee. Give them a fake name, and they'll make it official because refugee bastards don't have any documentation of their lives whatsoever. then you move to sweden and abuse the welfare until you have enough money to hop on a plane back to california where you can live out the rest of your days cucking people and living off of welfare in a sanctuary city. If anybody doesn't believe your story along the way just call them racist and they'll apologize.

How do words need medication? It's not, I have physical pain. It's "somebody was mean to me" or something like this. Ok let's cut out his brain or shock it or turn it off with pills. He doesn't need to read the Bible or anything

This
but also have a note that reads bitch should have changed my meds.

Michigan

Flee to Canada as refugee, say they are trying to force you to be a straight cisgendered white male by sending you to the psychiatrist. Trudeau will personally adopt you.

Grosse Pointey?

Have you considered saying that you now feel like you need a male psychologist to feel comfortable opening up?

Nope not my department. Get fucked Michagander.

Antidepressants don't make you gain 80 lbs. A couple extra, sure.

YOU are shovelling too much food down your gullet, and not moving enough.

And a shrink is a medical doctor.

Go complain to your state medical association, or psychiatric association.

There are ombudsmen who deal with concerns from patients. They can help.

The antipsychotics caused the weight gain. I already know antidepressants don't.

destroy her career: psychology uses a _biblical_ null hypothesis as the foundation for their "science."
the reproduction problem is easily explained with one sentence, and none of them were smart enough, or had the proper education, to identify it, a condition which persists to this very moment and lasting more than a centry: humans are actively expressing multiple hominid species.
They can't reproduce their results because their cohort selection process is atrocious and these "scientists" make compromises to complete their research. And everyone in their field gives them a pass because 'yea, we totally understand how hard it is.'
Don't just destroy her career, destroy her whole field, crumbling the very foundations of her identity and leaving her an unemployable laughing stock.
or just take your fucking pills, idc.

I used to work in the Psychology field, and you pretty much nailed it.
I'm a very analytical and scientific thinking and when you look at the evidence and methodologies involved in contemporary psychology and sociology its fucking embarrassing.
And they're right, it is hard, but that's no excuse for willful ignorance.

do not listen to her or change your normal intake of drugs as you see fit. Lie as much as you want to about inconsequential bullshit.

ITT Sup Forums gives advices to a schizo user.
it's the gift that keeps on giving.

>forced
tell whoever is forcing you you are an American and are not subject to compulsory acts.

There's a simple solution.

Go back to jail and finish your sentence rather than take probation. Sure, you'll have a criminal record for the rest of your life and will burden your family with further fits of violent manic rage, but hey! no jewcologist and no downer meds!

Weeeeew

Good advice right here. Depening on the meds you might not even need another psych to help you ween off.

>She will not listen to me or change my drugs as I see fit.

why do you have to see this dumb cunt again? leave.

If you can't report her for coming onto you sexually.

Tell her your obsession with jews. Make albums of graphic holocaust pictures and tell her how they are all faked by jews to gain sympathy. Go over the details. Show YouTube videos of survivors and tell her how you know they are all malevolent liars. Signal that these lies have made you hate the jews, and the more research you did about semitic history the bigger your hate grew.

Check when she flinches. When the professional façade breaks. Double down on those points and elaborate next session.

Youll have another shrink in 3 to 4 sessions.

Beauty is she cannot disclose any of this to others without your permission.

>I've gained 80 lbs

That's from you being a fat ass who can't control yourself