How do you justify this Sup Forums?

How do you justify this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s
citylab.com/life/2017/07/frances-crackdown-on-kebabs/533091/
youtube.com/watch?v=g5b2hADJXWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe that for a fucking second

How about having university applications without any reference to name, race, or gender?

this is bullshit because black women are the most educated group in america

#yasssqueenslay

Seems pretty reasonable based on the population

whites are intrinsically better than blacks.

This is bs, most of the time its the other way around because of muh diversity

Maybe shitskins are dumb as fuck? They have low and IQ's on average and turn their communities into ghettos.

Fuck you, eat shit.

The people who are most likely to graduate the program are being admitted, not the people most likely to fail out.

Jesus, I'm all for white pride and everything but the way the author is bragging here is just narcissistic as shit and pointlessly shitting on her black peers.

There's no way this is true. What about affirmative action?

Man i've seen one of NA applications and there were a whole 1 page about your race etc. Is it common in NA to ask for your race in every document? like wtf

The author must have a room temperature iq for the black person of equal intelligence not to be snapped up by colleges looking to fill their diversity quota

that says graduation not how many are accepted retard. The blacks all fail out is what your pic shows.

>Mistaking demographics for entrance standards

Of course it's a woman

I love how the author was kind enough not to include a link to an actual citation. Just hard proof that this comic is just hot air blown straight out of his ass.

read it, its "percentage of bachelor's degree's"

the reality is that niggers can't get into college even with affirmative action and scholarships and when they do they can't stay focused long enough to pass, instead chimping out and getting thrown out for raping a white bitch on campus.

Are Chinese included as white?

Aren't these numbers close to the racial demographics in the US?

If so, how is this bad?

>here is a difference
>as you can see, it is racist
user, I...

3.0 GPA 50th percentile black ----> Harvard acceptance

3.0 GPA 50th percentile white -----> State college

Don't nigs and co. make up less than 29% of the population?

>whites pick majors that can pay them off in the long run
>Blacks pick majors that don't get them jobs
>Blane white supremacy
>Rinse and repeat

Can't make this shit up

I want to see the base for statistics.

It seems like they took the number of white people enrolling/getting accepted/passing to poc. Which when the majority has a greater number it is improper to mix the percentages of. individual studies.

If we wanted to talk about ploys in numbers look up PoC on welfare compares to % based within the US.

The census shows that nearly 90-99% of niggers are on welfare. Wanna go splice that data up?

Show a mix of Ivy League and private colleges as well.

Literally the opposite is true.

are they counting jews and spics as white again?

Not because of color, but because of IQ

>blacks make up like 14% of the population
>Make up 30% of bachelor's degrees
Hmm affirmative action much?

>A POC with my grades only has a 22% chance

>Implying colleges don't factor in the kind of grades a given school gives to factor in tougher and weaker schools (An A student in a weaker school might be a C student in another)

>Implying standardized tests aren't used as an equalizer in this regard to no small extent, for better and for worse

>Implying a "straight A" student who writes a shitty paper isn't going to have his/her application turned into toilet paper

>Implying grades are the only thing that matters and extracurriculars aren't a thing

Also guessing this is comparing raw numbers like the white and African American populations are comparable when they obviously aren't.

Gender study etc.

Then thier wouldnt be any blacks getting in to college.

POC is anything but white.

Just a made up term to divide white people and every other race.

>How do you justify this Sup Forums?
At this point, the data shows that we go to great lengths to offer college to less than perfect negros. If 29% of college graduates are POC, is that not above national averages of POC living in the USA?

Sounds to me that these coloreds don't want to try as hard as their peers, but still have the same rewards.

They need to deal with reality.

>the US is 70% white
I have bad news for you, user..

How is the first point even possible when affirmative action exists?
>Niggers drop out more
How is that whitey's fault again?

>1 post by this id
i think we found our answer guys

Also

>Behavoir between students may be flawed
>One may have straight A's but has been suspended for a couple of days in high school

>Student got into very few extracurriculars and stayed after school for a significantly lower time

>Major tests may be skewed between the two students

It comes down to how you make your choices in these classes

>bc degree
Why? Its infinitely more useful to get masters, at least in STEM.

Why america, why are masters disregarded?

I don't need to, because it's factually incorrect.

>with my exact same grades
If they had the same grades, they'd have a better chance than a white person of getting into a university because of affirmative action. The problem is that shitskins are retarded and don't get the same grades.

POC

Pickers
of
Cotton

Pieces of Crap

Yes. There is no other explanation besides them chimping out. Not that they have harder times with money or family problems. It's because they all have adhd and chimp out.

Hmm... really makes me think... that she's lying.... hmm...
>I'm 78% more likely to be admitted into a university because of my race
Where is she getting her numbers from? Affirmative actions says different.

Also, enrolling minorities in top universities via affirmative action is just setting them for failure. Why would someone with bad school grades and motivation be any better student in top school? Of course they are going to drop out, they clearly are not interested in education. Why not just take in the best? Affirmative action sucks on so many levels.

Whites having more bachelor's degrees doesn't mean they have higher admission rates due to their race.

Seems to be using a ratio of admitted students/graduates by race, so it's just saying 78% of people who are admitted to any four year college are white and 71% of graduates are white.

That's roughly proportionate to the general population, but actually indicates whites are getting into and graduating college at a lower rate than POCs. Not sure how they're counting latinos, though.

From the same artist.

>whites are 70% of the population
>get 70% of bachelor's degrees
>it's somehow bad
Manipulation, that's what this picture is.

Niggers are stupid moving on?

>"White privilege is real goys!"
>"Educate yourself goyim!"

because it takes like 8 years and puts you hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt
college here sucks, hence why I chose not to take it

It's not true at all.
Plus, liberals believe there's an equal amount of people from all races applying for university so basically she's saying that she hates that people of color are too stupid to apply for uni at the same rate whites do.

They are truly stupid cunts.

>when you low-key believe whites are superior but you also want to have the moral high ground so you offer to handicap yourself down to nigger level
That's all I see out of the left. Bunch of white man's burden asshole racists.
Bet they won't make a comic about men vs women graduating college in (((current year))).

youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s

But the U.S. census includes "white Hispanics" as "white." When you use that metric, "whites" make up 78% of the population. So "People of Color" make up 22% of the overall population. Which means they are actually over represented in accordance to their overall population.

Niggers are dumber.

>more nonwhite prisoners!
Shitskins commit more crime.

>Whites with a record are more likely to be hired than dindu nuffin nonwhites!
Shitskins are dumb and unqualified.

>decide to go to college after the navy
>art school because I never want to actually earn money
>school has a ridiculous amount of black/hispanic kids, nearing 50% of the population
>school goes on
>four years later graduate
>only two hispanic dudes graduate with the class
>the other 80 people are white

Most of them showed up thinking that they would make their fucking mix tapes and get big in the world.

Some people are just predisposed for laziness.

stats-salad designed to make morons like you go "hmmm.. ahha!"
Asians are mixed with the shitskins to arrive at the first stat, and niggers with no business being there are the majority of the second stat.
The (((brainwashers))) programming you hid these inconvenient facts from you for reasons.

they're not very good with their brains.

Yeah they can't pass classes. They fail out of school.

If only women were this fun irl

Maybe because whites represent a higher percentage of the population, therefore have a higher percentage of eligible people?

Whites > apes

It's difficult to believe that someone could spend multiple hours on these and not once wonder if their interpretations of statistics may be faulty. Specifically the 5% more likely to get a job thing, where they fail to differentiate between violent crime and white collar crime and see how that affects education and general employability. They also present it as if these people are competing for the same jobs in the same areas, which is probably false

29% of the bachelor's degrees but less than 15% of the population...
Blacks are TWICE as likely to be admitted to university and get a degree as whites according to your stat.

It's not saying that 29% of those who are admitted to college finish with a degree, it's saying that 29% of all bachelor's degrees given out are awarded to affirmative action blacks.

Even more than jews?

About 20 IQ points

Show evidence that "white privilege" is the cause of this then we'll talk.

>citylab.com/life/2017/07/frances-crackdown-on-kebabs/533091/

Because I understand per capita statistics in non equivalent population numbers and you don't, because apparently you didn't go to high school.

Right, they do stupid shit and are too retarded to be responsible with money. What's your point?

>71% of degree holders are white
>63% of the country is white

IT'S.
FUCKING.
NOTHING.

This, we're only 18% white

Likely they are counting Latinos as white to make it seem worse then it is. Latinos are like a magic bullet for statisticians because including or excluding them in white numbers is not "wrong" and can really let them play with the reported results. I also doubt they are including Asians in their POC numbers for the same reason.

Even with welfare and special attention blacks still fail

Affirmative action makes sure asians and whites need to score 600 points higher on the SAT and still niggers fuck up

Death to niggers and jews

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread. Don't forget to sage on your way out.

Apalachen you dumb kike

>things just happen to me, the comic

God, life as a women must be easymodo as fuck

Complete lie. POC and religious minorities can get into schools with GPA's much lower than whites.

This isn't even remotely true. Stop giving bait threads (you)'s.

>Whites are smarter than blacks and have a higher chance to receive their degree
>We interpret that as a fault of systematic racism

We need more affirmative action so degrees are just like gimmedats, no exams required.

>I'm 78% more likely to be admitted into a university because of my race
Do you have
a single fact
that can back that up

>affirmative action
>lower standards for POC
>racial quotas

btw community colleges are riddled with fucking immigrants that cant even write a 5 paragraph essay without any grammar mistakes but they still get straight As because they feel bad for them

Chinks actually get denied more than whites for college lel

Did I misread?
>College students
% white, 22% non-white

>College graduates
% white, 29% non-white
?

>72% of Populatio is 71% of Bachelors Degrees
>28% of Population is 29% of Bachelors Degrees

You know like 75% of those bachelor's degrees in the PoC category are Asians right?

>2011
nigger we're 2017!!!

you do know most POC can't get jobs right? many employers won't hire black or brown people because they are racist. you do know that right?

also you do know white supremist capitalism needs a system of poor people to keep down so they can exploit adn pilage. why do you think they put guns and drugs in black communities? they do it to fuel the prison industrial complex.. you do konw that right?
try fucking reading abook you fucking dipshit
capitalism = cancer

Is there even a source of that statistic?

>be white male
>be rural as fuck
>be a high school dropout
>never took the SAT
>got into a university ranked above Yale
>got into my desired STEM major(at this university you first apply to the school, get in, and then you have to apply for your major, it's fucked, a lot of people get in and never get to study what they wanted)
>graduated on time

Maybe it's privilege, but maybe it's Maybelline

Try reading a history book
Commuinism = Starvation

youtube.com/watch?v=g5b2hADJXWQ

Consistently 12-15% over the last 200 years. Its actually weird, they have had basically zero shift in their population size

same grades i different courses lmao.

Completely fucking false, get that leftist, kike propaganda put of my face
Here's some data provided by the AAMC (American association of medical colleges)

It's almost like there's more white people in the country.

It's almost like white people are more likely to go to college in the first place.

It's almost like statistics for whites are inflated due to the large amount of white people in the country.

Niggers and liberals still can't into statistics properly.

Oh, BTW.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

you do know the soviet union wans't communism? also the soviet union made america look like pussies during the cold war. they were the first to go to the moon. they had a huge fuckign army. americans were scared shitless like a bunch of fucking pussies

soviet union = real niggaz
america - pussies ass hoes

Ratio of population. Try harder next time

I swear to fucking god, an ex teacher of mine shared that on kikebook a while ago. Just because I'm nice IRL I don't say political things out of the blue but holy shit I want to yell to the people who fall to that jew crap.