::QUESTION::

Why does everyone here have their head so far up their ass?

I just want to saddle up with my bros and have a good time laughing at what is clearly the dumbest person to ever have the misfortune of inhabiting the Oval Office.

Only idiots think Trump is an idiot. Turn off your TV.

There are literal shills, here.

They will slide any thread that doesn't toe the line they were paid for on Sup Forums and reddit.

MODS

he is a great leader

Sup Forums is in denial of the fact they elected a zionist neo-con for president. He already broke his Syria promises.

Trump is doing pretty damn well so far actually! I support him completely

It's honestly hilarious, because people actually think that our political establishments can be saved or changed in any meaningful way.

Yeah /pol, a billionaire who was known for scheisty business tactics for his entire real estate 'career' is going to bring the United States into another golden age. Stay delusional, you fucking uneducated swine.

>Sup Forums is in denial
Illegal alien in Sup Forums detected.
>dumbest person ever
>still immensely richer and owns over 500 more businesses than cock sucking faggot op
S à t c h i

>Owning businesses means he's a good politician
>Implying that being wealthy means he's a good or morally just individual

Yeah, it's going so well for him and his administration. Nothing but scandals and kikery for 6 months since he was elected, also the most unpopular president in U.S. history.

Also, you're not even American, get the fuck out of here you cucked Britbong and work on stopping your next terror attack.

He may be dumb but he's far and away the best President this country has had in my 31 years of my life and I say that will full sincerity. Hell it isn't even particularly close: it appears to me he's gotten more done for the benefit this country in the last six months than the last two guys did in their 16 years combined.

What does that say about all the other legitimately evil and corrupt fuckups we've had before him?

Welp its certainly over
I should have voted HillDawg or Rubio
oh man what am I doing with my life
Maybe I should have voted for myself since it would be the only candidate that I would ever be in 100% agreement with.
Thank you for showing me the light user, I tip my fedora to you.

show your boipucci!

>, a billionaire
only progressive faggots use this as an insult.
neck yourself.

That speech made me swoon in the most literal sense.

>made fun of cripples and leftists
>boy he sure can git r done yeehaw

trump is an outsider.... LOLOLOLOLOL Sorry I couldn't contain myself.

>what is clearly the dumbest person to ever have the misfortune of inhabiting the Oval Office.

He's a multi billionaire with a 40,000 percent return on investment. He is literally famous for being successful, and has been so for 30 years.

The retard is you.

Turn off CNN. All those scandels hsve been nothing burgers.

fpbp. one and done.
the rest of you faggots don't forget to sage shill threads if you have to reply.

'Trump is an idiot" is one of the most narcissistic and hilariously desperate slanders put forth by the butthurt. The man has hit every benchmark for what every man on Earth aspires to achieve: Model wife, large family full of beautiful, successful children, self made billionaire, wrote books, became famous and oh yeah is PRESIDENT. All he has to do is travel to Mars and he will have done everything a human being can hope to achieve. The person leveling the accusation has usually achieved zero of these things and in fact is an unemployed virgin.

Literally this. Everyone I know who hates Trump has been absorbed by the MSM internet/media bullshit.

If you need to watch a left wing site to develop your own opinions on something, then you should know you have an incorrect picture and a poor grasp of reality.

Sage, sage sage, I hope you find this post as interesting as your post.

>I just want to saddle up with my bros and have a good time laughing at what is clearly the dumbest person to ever have the misfortune of inhabiting the Oval Office.
Well then head back over to reddit; dipshit.

It's actually shocking at how many people are just tuning out the media, even former centrists. It's really only the crazy leftists and neotards that are foaming at the mouth at every latest 'bombshell' (and our very own shills coming at us from antifa discords). The Dems must have something pretty damn huge hiding in their closet.

smart people sound like idiots to people who are dumb.

Fuck off Luciferian