Brit/pol/ - Ball Pit edition

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya
rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

>Footage shows all that is left of Grenfell tower as police reveal they are using sieves to search for victim's remains
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688112/Haunting-footage-inside-Grenfell-Tower.html

>Cozy relationship between Blair government and Gaddafi regime uncovered in secret files
rt.com/uk/396010-libya-gaddafi-close-relations/

>UK state visit by Spanish royals to begin
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577753

>"No benefits" from £60m offender tags
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577748

>Political upheaval will lead to UK economy slowing down, says Moody's
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit

>Minister promises victims say in contaminated blood inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-40557391

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/hospitals-refuse-take-charlie-gard-relations-parents-great-ormond/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/stage/2017/jul/12/chloe-lamford-stage-designs-in-pictures
archive.is/MQ7eg
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/885187467304980480?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/stage/2017/jul/12/chloe-lamford-stage-designs-in-pictures

First for fuck off Wolverhampton Council

Please archive those
archive.is/MQ7eg

Reminder if you don't know what any of these bits of legislation are, you're an immigrant.

>The Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of the Union (1706).

>only 2750pm left post tax

It's a racket I say.

Honestly considering dropping out of my meme degree (music) and working in a call centre for £17000 a year instead
Probably would be a better use of my time

Are you going to appeal it?

You've not included the one which ruined this country (Representation of the People Act of 1918).

>Tfw only know about a third of them.

How can we expect our nation to survive when we are ashamed to even teach our children our history.

I don't see the point, it's not like I didn't do it.

Yeah but it's not like appealing it is going to cost you anything is it?

the absolute state of england, lads

What do you do lad?

And the final blow: Nationalities Act 1948

What happened?

Yam yams are subhuman

I like to wear a thong sometimes and get my girlfriend to slap my arse like a dirty bitch untill it's red. Then we fuck like crazy afterwards. Is that weird?

I'd do that for 47 grand a year.

Pharmaceutical engineering.

>YKTD
Who ?

>Assize of Arms, (1181), the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998), Wales Act (1998), Northern Ireland Act (1998), In Scotland we also have the Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

Here's the complete list. The entire Constitution of Britain, if you will.

I mean obviously a band isn't an army, but you need some organisation.

A man of great autism. Search him up in the archive.

I threw my cigarette on the ground and some immigrant environmental enforcement officer saw me do it.
>t. tfw not yam yam masterrace

t. Eternal Brummagem

It's not great.

I have some former coursemates who decided to do the same thing but in Yankland and are getting $100,000 - $150,000 doing the same stuff I do in Cambridge.

Considering emigrating soon too.

How many years until Islam has a reformation and becomes a civilised religion, like Christianity? Will it happen in our lifetimes?

You know they have no powers to do anything? What a bell you are

>smoking
Get a vape you looser

Should've just legged it. Either way, you got what you deserved.

just got back lads, had a kebab say to me today that after uni i might not get a job while he will have been working this whole time so he can enjoy himself them while i will have all this debt.

who just watched that bbc news bit on grenfell
they put music over images of the tower lmao

It probably will never. It is decentralised in its structure. There's no Islamic Pope and Papacy to orchestrate this. It is the religion of roaming warlords in the Arabian sands.

When will the new Oswald show his face and save us from ourselves?

I could technically try and appeal it. I was approaching a petrol station forecourt when it happened, you're not supposed to smoke there and there were no bins between me and the petrol pumps.
>inb4 why not stub it out then throw it in the bin afterwards
Also the guy absolutely hunted me, pretty sure he spotted me while driving past, then parked up and waited for me to finish the cig and dash it, got out out his car to pull me up over it, then fucked off again afterwards.

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet

>put your child into state funded health care
>disagree with treatment
>raise £1.4million
>still trying to fucking force the state to pay for his care
They could go private and all their problems would be solved.

Friendly reminder that we're in trouble.

Nothing quite like sweaty sheets of unknown meat

we're emigrating to new zealand or australia

the UK is a sinking ship

I'm sure it's more to do with the fact that it's not humane to drag a baby with a genetic illness that effects 12 people, 4000 miles away to America where he'll be a literal guinea pig for "treatment" which won't actually solve his condition, just keep him alive longer.

Yep

pm?

2750 per month?

Do you go from £4k to £2.75k each month?

>muh debt

I go from £2500 to £1750 after tax and other deductions, it's a bloody disgrace. Become significantly less left-wing ever since I started earning money.

Vaping is so shit. I guess people who are more addicted to nicotine vape because they can put shit loads of it in their liquid.

Don't go to Oz, friend, it is essentially the UK but the pakis are chinks, and the niggers are aborigines

NZ is a nice place though. Like wales but less shit

I've worked and lived in the USA and whilst you are better off at the end of every month, you eventually realise that it's a death by a thousand cuts type of thing.

Wyoming, where I lived, had no income tax, no state tax, no corporate tax and 4% VAT. There was property tax, though, which sat at about 1.0% of property value. Sounds good, which it was. Nice people, too. The downsides were massive, however, because everything cost a fortune. If you don't want to eat actual shit, you'll be paying out the arse. You'll work for that money, too, no holiday and an extremely demanding work week. They don't care that you can do in 40 hours what an American takes 65 to do, they want to see you in there 60+ hours a week. They don't work smart there, they just like to be seen working. Bit more laid back in the Mid West or the South but you'll more than likely end up on the coast.

Fine place but really, you won't be that much better off in real terms. If you had it calculated as double the salary you'd be more likely taking it as a 10 or 15 percent increase.

<

Yeah, that's why I feel that I should pay it desu. Will have a sixth sense for councilniggers from now on.

Yes it's called taxation.

Forgot pic

Think of it like you're working 3 months of the year for free. Somebody's gotta pay for them benefits.

>Segment on Sky abuse abuse directed at MP's
Stop, I can only get so erect

What's gonna happen to Brexit when Trump resigns? Is it over? I don't think we can go back to the EU without serious penalties.

Everyone I've ever know who has been shit at their job gets abuse from everyone else.

Sick of this victimisation horseshit

Did you study straight chemistry or pharmaceutical/medicinal chemistry? Also what grade did you get fella?

*about

>people who are shit at their jobs get abuse for being shit at their jobs

>tfw using a new laptop and have no pics at all saved

I'm all out of memes lads.

Top kek

Remember ideal ?
What a good show
Think I'll binge it

youtu.be/W1fFX0w3ZTM

The guy that wore the cartoon mask all the time freaked me out.

Did he sleep with it on?

How did he go shopping?

Did he shower with it on?

Weird as fuck man

nth for my hilarious sitcom and my almost finished bottle of wine
drinking a bottle of wine in 2 hours isn't degen right?

>Oh indeeed, let me sip my wine and write sitcoms on my Apple Macbook, yes indeed, how very trendy of me

Fuck off pleb cunt, your writing is garbage anyway

I'm American and I know a third of them.

Just kys senpai, this is utterly shameful.

Grenfell fire: 'I was too afraid because I'm undocumented'
By Nomia Iqbal and Rickin Majithia BBC Asian Network

There have been persistent claims that the Grenfell Tower death toll is higher than official estimates because there were undocumented residents living there. One such woman explains why she is too afraid to come forward to the authorities.

Rhea is from the Philippines and lived on the 21st floor of the high rise tower, with her friend Helen and her 12-year-old daughter.

But, unlike Helen, 40-year-old Rhea wasn't a registered tenant, having lost her legal right to remain in the UK in 2012.

Having been caught up in the fire on 14 June, she is now homeless and afraid to identify herself to immigration officials.

Rhea arrived in the UK in 2010 on a one-year working visa with an employer, but this expired.

"I didn't have money to renew it and I couldn't find an employer as a solicitor was holding my documents"

She eventually moved into Grenfell at the end of last year, and into her friend Helen's flat.

Eventually Helen and her daughter escaped. But she now finds herself in the nightmare situation of being homeless again.

Last week the government announced a 12-month immigration "amnesty" for survivors like Rhea. She now has all the documents she needs to stay and is being kept in a hotel.

"Home is different than the hotel. But I am grateful I'm here. I feel a bit better because there are people showing they care and are there to support me.

"After this, I don't know. If there is possibility for me to have my own place, then I would like that especially as I have a young son."

She says she's now trying to make use of her legal status, but the future is uncertain.

"My family back home need my support. I called them in the Philippines, and to hear them say they still need me, is upsetting.

"That's why I was afraid to face immigration because they would send me home. I thought, how are we going to live? We are not rich, we are poor, we have nothing."

Thoughts on Douglas "Douglas" Murray?

these are for you, wagies!

Bye bye rhea

uhm excuse you, I own a thiccpad t420
Also it's red wine so it's less gay than you think

Here's your new wallpaper

Scotsman here. Fuck you English, we fought against you alongside the French many times. The concept of britishness is a construct after the Napoleonic wars so you could use our men as cannon fodder. And, I am SCOTTISH, not "british".

>letting people who break the law get away with it

Brit Sup Forums : rage edition

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/885187467304980480?s=09

The comments worry me

I agree with your sentiment. I am English, not British.

Only the goodest of goyim still believes in the concept of Britishness

sad dick khan was told 200 crispies in the tower.
i'll bet it was full of illegals.

it's why the police lie and flat out refuse to say how many died.

Scotland was invented as a marketing exercise of a toffee company in 1926

not nearly enough

douglas murray is like giving an aspirin to a guy with parasitic worms eating his rotting bowels

>taking a w520 to a party
what a mad man

Real flags only

Now fuck off

Here's the part that doesn't make sense.

>lost her legal right to remain in the UK in 2012.
>"I didn't have money to renew it and I couldn't find an employer as a solicitor was holding my documents"
>"My family back home need my support. I called them in the Philippines, and to hear them say they still need me, is upsetting.

So she has had no job or money since 2012, yet her family back home apparently still need her financial support.

>A sitcom inside a sitcom

> The concept of britishness is a construct after the Napoleonic wars so you could use our men as cannon fodder.

lol

tfw im not scottish

I've always thought he puts across very strong arguments, he doesn't really beat around the bush when it comes to Islam. I just don't really see many people talking about him.

>muh Dianne
>muh public opinion

they're literally doing this to annoy you and keep your eye off the ball. Don't be an emotional little drone worrying about shit you see in the news

Obviously a prostitute

>greedy boy double cum fun time £15

That's a good deal.

inception? more like sinception
gonna add scenes from the main characters sitcom into the actual sitcom at random
we in the biz call that avant-garde boyo

jesus how do people actually use twitter
it's practically impossible to tell what's going on
the whole thing makes my eyes hurt

This is why I can nae stand you lot, you're a bunch a cunts.

>one time he told me the west would pay so I got confused and asked the guy at the table on the left to go get another round

Fucking hell mate.