patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4vuUfnTEkg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
citylab.com/life/2017/07/frances-crackdown-on-kebabs/533091/
youtube.com/watch?v=PsbkB0lcmeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last thread by me.

APOLOGIZE

These are the same retards who said they would stop selling two of the same scoop of ice cream in Australia until Australia allowed gay marriage.

cheetoh junior going to jail, plump btfo

I doubt Russians are the biggest threat, as always the threat is terrorism.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Ok seriously, WHAT THE FUCK

Blue Bell it is.

>trumpcucks

HAHAHAHA

Isn't this the cuck with a nigger grandson we bullied out of running for President?

These people think talking to a Russian is illegal. Everyone here and everyone who plays Counterstrike should be in jail then.

We have to make this happen.

"Running for president"

yep, that's the one

Joe is upon us

I think I listened to the whole video the day after the election. Good Times
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Reminder to open your own business like a true American hero

Doesn't have to happen, but I do think there's issues that should be at least acknowledged that I don't think people currently see.

How many liberals are going to an hero when yet another ebic Drumpf Stumping falls flat?

kat timpf is literal shit

Are you a content creator? If not, do not tripfag. It's a social faux pas on Sup Forums.

Lulz. We're doing this.

>Eating obesitycream

Indictments are coming for the Trump cabinet

>Randlet is still trying to block
Somebody get rid of that Jew loving fuck already

Why the fuck does everyone hate Putin & Russia so much?

Is it because he "killed reporters"? People want international war because they have vague connections that Putin "killed reporters"?

From my understanding, the underlying hate for Putin and Russia is that he threw out all of the Jewish Oligarchs that controlled the USSR before they were broken up. Is that just a meme and would be curious if someone actually posed this question on live television for once.

Okay let's do this.
A FUGGING Jewish Mormon.

citylab.com/life/2017/07/frances-crackdown-on-kebabs/533091/

Macron is literally removing kebab right now, what is Trump doing? Getting impeached!

Hopefully a few "conservatives" join in as well.

THEORY: Russia didnt hack shit, but now with the swirlimg of the russia narrative, the russians or chinese can actually use it as a tool against Trump if he doenst listen to their demands. How? Well they can fake documents that they helped him get elected and send them to the dems causing trouble for him at home. This whole narrative not only endangers the US but helps Russia way more than it hurts them. Especially if its true shillary paid a russian shill to fuck over Don Jr.

Thoughts?

what is this from?

The threat is terrorism. It always was and continues to be terrorism.

>'We'

>days the Mormon Jew that let Comeys bullshit slide

>It is real!

Make yourselves great again anons

Good night

Why does B&J want to be the Wendy's of the left?

Even russians are abandoning the drumpf ship

but it has to be PERFECT or we can't pass anything!!!

Tealeaves

THE HUCK IS ON FBN!

like?

So how long does it take for an impeachment proceeding to begin?

GIVE THE HAT BACK

Russia left the petrodollar
Russia countered US plays like destroying Syria, putting pro-US puppet government in Ukraine, doing some bullshit with georgia
etc

colorised photo of the deep state pushing trump out the white house july 11th 2017

kid rock and trump are bros too

Saying things doesn't make them happen Skippy.

I'm torn on NN, lads. On the one hand, muh free market. On the other, I feel like the internet is too important to leave to private corporations. The founders could've never imagined how powerful a utility the internet has become. I just don't know.

Give her back the hat you Teutonic scumbag!

They always were political
Especially back in the 90s
They donated proceeds to every leftist cause imaginable back then before they went public

I said ages ago Randlet is no ally. He is nothing but a tool of the Kochs who talks a lot of bullshit like his old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=PsbkB0lcmeE

Trump BTFO by Super Deluxe-man! Again!

Calling the FBI

nn user.

>shilling against Virginia
Kill them all

It always has been a leftist shit company user.

I don't either side.

They have been for a long time. They just got a twitter account.

whens...........the...........next.............rally

Putin was the first person to call and congratulate Trump after he was elected.

about?

There's so many net neutrality threads being spammed today on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Can't this topic be limited to 2-3 threads on each board?

Considering how shitty some ISPs are (Comcast) I dont 100% trust that Corporate angle.

*I don't trust either side

aww, i want a awoosicle~

its bigotted to assume because of someones nationality they post a threat to our country :^)

Ebic roast from the man who supports Maxine Waters.

The solution is ending their monopoly so they have to compete, not NN.

I mean, he ain't wrong. What's Sessions even doing?

SAY IT WITH ME

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

Madame : 1
Blumph : 0

I was watching the version with the dancing Pepes.

The plan is for the FTC to enforce pro-competition rules between ISPs like they do for most other companies in the US. Divesting the FCC of regulatory authority is just step one. It was never about giving them a free pass.

Don't tripfag for no reason, thank you.

"I like that Kid Rock isn’t afraid to bawitdaba,” said Tom Frank, 48, a steelworker. “Other politicians, they don’t da-bang da-bang diggy"

masturbating about attacking all the states with legal pot

Even neogaf is mocking you. Doesn't that make you feel silly, drumpfkins?

can you imagine how much they would lionize Putin if he came forward tomorrow and "confessed" to helping Trump? They wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Good move.

>Hillary refuses to turn her emails over and destroys the hardware storing them
>Jr posts his for the entire world to see because he has nothing to hide

Really russias my almonds.

He's not wrong tho

Adorable, already acting as TrueConservative, hey retard he needs his picks in place on the second level. But then again you stabbed him in the back several times and ran with your tails between your legs after it was clear the baggage you had would be exposed.
>muh money
Greedy little rat.

Journalists in 2018: "How Kid Rock was able to connect with the working class."

Well I left a tip.... that's all I can do as of now.

Please don't encourage tripfags.

I just want to eat my ice cream without thinking about two men kissing each other on their honeymoon

KEK

I'm only upset I can't see the gif.

Target: Saddam Hussein
Accusation: Ruthless leader that harms his own people
Reality: Dropped the Dollar in trade for Oil for the Euro in 2000
Result: Taken out in 2001

Target: Mummar Gaddafi
Accusation: Ruthless leader that harms his own people
Reality: Tried to back the Dinar with Gold in 2009
Result: Taken out in 2011

Target: Bashar Al Assad Trade War > World War

National Review lol

Cuck Rock is a russian puppet

tomorrow in Paris

Democrat state rep from Maine is threatening POTUS

He's entirely right though. Trump isn't doing anything about it and Sessions is nowhere to be fucking found.

The absolute state of the left

The left is conflating NN and Title II. What they're pushing is Title II, to make the Internet a public utility regulated by the FCC. Which will then be used to censor sites like Drudge.

You'll see, he's either a chatbot or crazy

>Yes, of course the Russian people wanted Donald Trump to win. Hillary's provocations and intended policies would have lead our two great nations to war with each other, marking an end to over 200 years of peaceful diplomatic relations, and possibly a strategic nuclear exchange. President Trump has been the best American President I have ever worked with, but perhaps we should have made him our puppet after all - it would certainly make the discussions about Ukraine and Syria easier.
Imagine the shitter shoah.

I'm just worried and I don't want people to get hurt for example, if you're a politician of any sort or, any type of person in danger, it'd be wise to invest in bullet proof windows for a car/vehicles. The Wifi at my senator's office is probably open to an attack from the parking lot, and it's all just so open to attack. We really need help.