Why don't you support Eugenics?

Imagine if everyone was beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-crispr-the-new-tool-1702114381/amp
lesswrong.com/lw/kr/an_alien_god/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do.

if everyone was beautiful than what would happen to not as well looking people like me? wtf dude thats inhumane seriously. everyone has the right to breed

>everyone has the right to breed
wrong, nigger.

Why do you have the right to pollute the gene pool for everyone else?

fuck you how would you feel if you were overweight or not that good looking?

I do.
I you wasn't born, you wouldn't have problem with that.

being ugly sucks, not talking average and boring looking but plain ugly

its a human right to have children im pretty sure the UN says so

Can everyone be beautiful if no one is ugly? What makes people beautiful, something inherent about their nature or the fact they do look so favourable compared to the dregs?

>Support Eugenics
>Governments control it.
>Government decides they only want idiots as people in the future.
>Government eugenics insure only blacks exist in the feature.
>Sterilize all non-blacks.
>Government class is the only non-blacks left.
>Rules over a horde of complete idiots.

BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH EUGENICS ARE UGLY PENCIL PUSHERS WHO CAN'T GET LAID!

seriously

prove me wrong

this all started with huxley and darwin and we all know everyone who actually read back then was a limp wristed nancy boy

>If everyone was wealthy, nobody would be
Is this your "argument"?

Reward system would work the same way.
>If no one was starving, how would you appreciate food?

In a scenario where everyone is beautiful, do they all also have good genes, or will there be beautiful people with terrible genes too that just don't express themselves in less attractive physical features?

Imagine a world with higher average IQ, higher average happiness (more attractive people are happier), a world free of cystic fibrosis and mental retardation, a world without niggers.

This is the power of eugenics. It must be implemented.

hes right but most importantly think of people who are less fortunate seriously wheres your heart? some people cant help looking different

You think there is a system by which we could all simultaneously be rich/wealthy relative to one another? Wealth wouldnt even be a concept if that was the case in such a situation.

Do you think she has good genes?

Retarded thread, Eugenics isn't about beauty it's about intelligence and removing genetic defects from the gene pool.

Need nudes of that beauty for scientific reasons.

do you even read what you type. thats stupid. youre basically saying you hate uniqueness the world would be boring. plus people cant help having children. its a human right

>Can everyone be beautiful if no one is ugly?
yes.

even if all women were tit cows id still fucking love tit cows.

Quite possibly, yes.

I do though.
Human breeders should be a thing.

6/10
sage

I'll support eugenics only if you promise to make the women really, REALLY, tall.

>Who decides what is beautiful?
>What if we accidentally remove something from the genepool that actually was useful?
>'Desireables' are greatly, vastly outnumbered by 'Undesirables', so actually managing to enact eugenics is never going to happen

Instead I support more research into genetic engineering and gene therapy as well as bio-mechanical technology.

yea but people with undesirable traits should still be allowed to breed its a right you fucking asshole how would you like it if you had a friend who couldnt have children but was the nicest person ever?

I would go fix that because im not a lazy piece of shit

Again, they wouldn't be born in first place, so they wouldn't care. Have you ever heard about veil of ignorance? Random person has some chance to be attractive. In eugenic world it would be sure.

I'm 5'8", have a slight belly and I am "strongfat" from time in corrections and security. I have literally no reason to breed with my dark brown hair and blue green eyes. I'm white as can fucking be, but I'm damn sure not going to pollute the gene pool with my manlet genetics and other bullshit.

Think of your race and the long game before selfish, inbred desires.

I would probably be removed because of my jewish defects. Thats juts not fair, im just as capable of contributing.

>yea but people with undesirable traits should still be allowed to breed
boogie2988 should be allowed to breed?

60 iq niggers should be allowed to breed?

why are we allowing the most cancerous people to continue to exist?

Why don't do both?

God fucking damn how can people be so selfish? Just because you shouldn't breed doesn't mean you can't have sex or masturbate.

Does no one believe in sacrifice anymore?

>literally planet of the apes waiting to happen

i don't think that's their plan my dude. you can't keep them corraled forever

Down with niggers. We really need to get cracking on a virus that only targets certain racial features.

>Eugenics
No, Humanity is a forced meme that desperately needs to die.

Because it's an ideaology based on trying to control things you ultimately have no control of. An exercise in futility like most things on this board.

You want to play god and can't even talk to girls? Lol.

Eugenics is just a method.
For developing humans into whatever your desirable human is.
Anyone could use it. Anyone could make their own "breed" of human if they developed it enough. It doesn't need to be state sponsored to take place.

well its not really a humane thing to do. what if theyre really nice people?
yea but what will happen to the people who arent dead yet?

My /size/ brother from a giantess mother.

Well, I'm actually short. But I can get into some tall chicks.

You just have to have confidence my dude.

>what is the golden ratio
Gas the fuggos, aesthetic war now.

ow the edge

I'd be slaughtered but I do.

who is this semen demon?

Beautiful people are happier, live better lives.

Imagine what it would be like to walk down a street where everyone was attractive

some people have diseases

This is fine too.

I'm just too much of a bitch to pull the trigger I would be gone from this world. Humanity has cancer and we need to die or start over with only white people.

Pic was China btw. Just another countless example of "Muh Humanity" (99.99% of ppl aren't capable or worthy enough to enjoy a modern lifestyle).

>you shouldn't breed
>not breeding for le greater good meme

top. fucking. cuck.

Her forehead is almost as large as her entire face and she is wearing two kilos of makeup.

Not an argument

And they should do the courteous thing and remove themselves from the gene pool.

The state and the people inside of it do not need to pay for your little bundle of potato. Jesus.

>well its not really a humane thing to do. what if theyre really nice people?
why should we let them breed?

sure they're nice but we can't continue to support people like that.

we're better off letting them die without offspring instead.

you have a point but that doesnt mean you should infringe on someones right to have children. how would you feel if some jerk wouldnt let you breed?

*Including fellow Whites

I'm 6'6" and haven't seen a girl taller than me in years. It may be degenerate to fap but I have a hell of a time trying to avoid it.

Oh well, such is life.

Well, I personally don't think the white race needs my genetics. But I sure as fucking shit know we don't need more Jewish rats in this world.

Go take a shower, Wizowski

idk were talking about people here not dogs.

>Do you think she has good genes?
She would 5 minutes after I penetrate her.

Like I said my dude, I'm fine with either. I just need someone else to take care of me because I'm a coward.

people are animals dumbass.

either they die now or their offspring die later when we cant feed all these fucks.

take your pick.

the problem with pretty girls is you can't stop. all i want the rest of my life is a brand new 18 year old every year on my birthday.

you can do that right now already. none is going to stop you from funding a research group that will pair off willing participaints. i think most people here have in mind a forcefull 3rd reich mode kind of eugenics.

>Some people are genetically unfit to breed
I know. It's literally evolution.

Yeah brother I know the struggle you just have to have discipline.

God I need a giant Japanese schoolgirl to discipline me.

LOL you guys are hilarious. You praise white women constantly here, and then you treat them like shit in the real world. You guys are confused.

Because beauty is more of an objective thing than intelligence or genetic defects.
There's also the question of who will set the standards of beauty, and the inevitable rise of those standards to the point where "beautiful" people are being removed because they're no longer beautiful enough. Eventually you'll end up with a people who all look the same, generic barbies.

im not saying anyone should pay for someone else but i think its kinda unfair to robbed of an important part of being human

That's what I like about high school girls. I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

>Bragging about lasting five minutes.

user I...

Didn't america had a program for Eugenics in the early 1900's?

unlike you i think people have an important role in the world. they arent just animals. how would you like to be called an animal? feels demeaning right? so stop

You don't think there are varieties of beauty?

>Sup Forums is one person
maybe stop worshipping women
>high school girls
they're so stupid it's amazing

>a NatSoc and a Deus Vulter relate to each other about struggling with the same degenerate fetish
Only on Sup Forums...

I'm already supporting it by putting my money where my mouth is and not having children of my own because of my own shortcomings.

Yes, there was even a movie about a woman who was to be sterilized because of criminals in her family.

Well, you can check my flag to know I'm a massive nationalist faggot. So I believe the state has an interest in not allowing people like boogiebear or whatever that fat fuck's name is to live.

Which is kind of weird because I usually don't agree with abortion as a form of birth control. But apparently I'm completely fine with it if it involves terminating a vegetable or a downie?

This is how the average north mexican woman looks like

natural selection > autistic eugenics

i dont think you know what evolution is

the nazi's ruined eugenics for everyone for a very long time
we probably wont even be alive when people start taking it seriously again

Hella not even close. Wtf.

boogie isnt that bad. he just needs help

I support it, more beautiful white girls would be great in a world that is already collapsing with multiculturalism

Eugenics is stupid and pointless in light of CRISPR

google.ca/amp/gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-crispr-the-new-tool-1702114381/amp

Damn so that means women who are tens will be outshines by women who are twenties? What you want everybody to be Arnold clones LOL get real dude, even if we had our own nation, not everybody would sign up for that because the vast majority of folk aren't blonde and blue eyes.

Oh they are. But like I said, I have no interest in breeding right now because I'm convinced I contribute nothing to humanity.

Good for a fug, though. When I did that kind of stuff all through college.

You must take the redpill of loveless, protected sex ( or you might leave some poor child fatherless) - before you attach the ball and chain to your ankle.

Well, to be fair I'm actually quite happy with my fetish. But then again I have an adorable waifu who roleplays or does whatever the fuck I want. She's pretty goddamn great.

#blog

not even close
lesswrong.com/lw/kr/an_alien_god/

I agree. And he seems to be taking the proper steps. I just believe not one red cent of that should come from any of his fellow citizens.

>Imagine if everyone was beautiful

I don't really care if there's ugly people.

That's like asking rich people what they think about economy cars. They simply don't, it's not part of their world and it doesn't affect them.

loving, unprotected, out of wedlock sex with a barely legal white girl is my fetish tbqh

Beauty is subjective.

As a beautiful man, I dread eugenics. When everyone is beautiful no one sticks out and I couldn't get away with half the shit I do now. Ugly people are essential to the social ecosystem for beautiful people to thrive

That's not her real hair (extensions in the back)

Besides that, yes.

Well, we've all got our vices. Nothing wrong with that, go- I mean, friend.

At least you're honest.

This and this, people on Sup Forums are funny