Religion in the west

In the western countries, more and more people are becaming
atheists. Why is this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientfaith.com/podcasts/searchthescriptures
cnsnews.com/news/article/global-study-atheists-decline-only-18-world-population-2020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

improved education and standard of living

>Access to education
>Better food
>Overall gains in national IQ in white/western countries

Yes, but why just right now? I mean, at the start of the century there were more much people who believe that there is a god, and the quality of life and the standard education was the same of today

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion.

>the quality of life and the standard education was the same of today
WRONG

>Why is this happening?
Because Christianity is coalburning of the soul.

>Atheism
>Religion

Why? The standard of life was the same (if not better) and the educational level was good

Because who gives a shit about Christianity in this day and age? It's irrelevant because only old people and pedophiles actually care.

Christos voskrese !

It's not "improved education" as is. It's the very fact that "education" deludes people into thinking they're smarter than they are, thus they think they're smarter than the clergy. Because, now, everyone can become self-proclaimed "scholar" on societal topics (which religion belongs to) - see people like Molyneux and shit like that.

>science can't confirm, therefore God isn't real
>lel jew on a stick
>I read the Bible and it was just shitty literature
>lel believing in thousands of years old fairy tails made up to enslave the people
>REASON, BITCH !

Sound familiar ? Because of what I said. Most people read a book (not necessarily the Bible) and refuse to consider exactly who wrote it, why it was written, what the intention was and - especially when it was written in early/ancient times - what the socio-economic circumstances would've been current -in society as well as of the author, personally - at the time it was written.

And the internet certainly doesn't help. Infact, it makes the situation worse, because any retard can spout retardation - no need for resources an shiet - and people will flock to it as long as it fits their personal delusion.

Every bit of reading adds to this phenomenon. Because mostly - and apparently this is not an occurance due to religion, indeed quite the contrary - people lost their ability to critically think through what they read and experience.

>lel jew on a stick
I really like how the truth triggers you people. It's like the inevitable spergout whenever someone says "sky daddy"

Why is it that you're so mad ? Christ was a jew - not by today's standards, but I'm not fighting about semantics - but in which way does that render his divinity wrong or anything ? He was, indeed, the first anti-jew (now, as of understood today). He literally was the Messiah of the jews, God becoming flesh, and was rejected, thus shitting on them and doing his own thing together with the apostles - culminating in the first catholic, apostolic church that continues to exist up to this day.

But other than that, you didn't read the post completely, obviously. I don't care if you rant like "kike on a stick". What upsets me is how you think that this pseudo-fact has any superiority beside

>IZ OHL DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

?
I suggest you read the Bible, OT and NT, with a study guide, and then, after you're done and after you've actually contemplated the teachings, you can come back and rant as much as you want if you still consider it bullshit.

ancientfaith.com/podcasts/searchthescriptures is a series consisting of I don't know how many podcasts where basically the Bible is explained - in the sense of the Fathers - line by line.

>I don't care if you rant like "kike on a stick".
Just look at your entire post, triggered little Christcuck. You're a joke, and the sooner Mehmet cuts your head off the better.

Yeah, thanks for the great contribution.

God bless you and have a nice day.

>actually denying Jesus

It's an objective fact that he existed and was the Son of God. He died for your sins.

Either turn to Jesus or face eternity in hell. Well? Nah, didn't think so.

Only shittly leftists churches are losing members
Bible believing churches are growing just fine

>that passive aggressive snark
Spengler was right, Christians truly are the proto-leftist.

>It's an objective fact that he existed
Eh, maybe.
>and was the Son of God. He died for your sins.
Wrong, please stop talking out of your ass. That is, if it's even possible to shut that gaping hole one of your beloved African brothers in Christ left behind, Sven.

Religion isn't a significant factor in people's life any more + Scientific explanation for the origin of the Universe and life on earth has become apparent.

Most early religions were founded on ideas concerning what happens after someone dies. It's a defence mechanism against the idea of eternal oblivion; it is in the nature of most living things to preserve itself for the longest time possible or until one become a burden to its kin. These factors have little presence in modern human lives and thus we have little use for religion any more.

I believe you can be an atheist and spiritual simultaneously, the concepts of spirituality move from the realm of metaphysics into the understanding of the unconscious and aesthetics.

>More and more people are becoming atheists.
Not even close.

cnsnews.com/news/article/global-study-atheists-decline-only-18-world-population-2020

>Christcuck celebrates his nigger pets outbreeding whites
Everytime

It's not my fault you atheists don't believe in families or a reason to live. Really living up to your belief of nothing.

You reap what you sow faggot.

I hope you remember that.
>His nigger pets.
I don't follow "modern" or "progressive Christianity".

>I don't follow "modern" or "progressive Christianity".
If you're a Christian you're a nigger lover, that's why the first non-jewish convert was an Ethiopian and the church literally accredited their house nigger Maurice with the symbols of the monarchy.

No amount of shitting on atheists is going to change what you are.

Are you talking about your country? Because the first gentile convert was roman centurion Cornelius. Must of been a nigger though, right?

>If you're a Christian you're a nigger lover.
I could easily twist that into "if you're an atheist you're a jew lover,"

Considering a good number of prominent atheists are jewish, David Silverman, Bill Maher, etc.

Also considering that atheism is one of the core factors of Bolshevism.