IT'S FUCKING OVER DRUMPFTARDS

IT'S FUCKING OVER DRUMPFTARDS

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-bill-obstruction-justice-democrats-file-house-russia-investigation-a7838141.html

#resist #impeachtrump #notmypresident

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jfu3O
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article160986584.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the archive archive.is/jfu3O

Lol

This is the beginning of the end for Drumpf. Say it Drumpfags, Mr president Pence

what's that thing next to the kike?

How does it feel Drumpfkins that Drumpf is THIS close to being impeached. Once that senate majority comes in 2018 it's over for him. Everyone who takes the stand is throwing Drumpf under the bus about how unprofessional he is as president. RIP DONNIE "SMALL HANDS" PLUMPFT 2018

>close
this wont be passed, and on the minor chance it is. nothing will happen

>290 votes in the House needed for impeachment
>193 Democrats in the U.S. House
>They need nearly 100 House Republicans to vote for impeachment; not one has said they will
>Likely more, as there are many red state conservative Democrats in the House, who likely won't follow California Democrats off the cliff
>Remember Bill Clinton was impeached by the House, and it meant jack all, as you still have to be convicted and removed by a super-majority vote in the U.S. Senate too
>Republicans hold a majority in the Senate

I'd say you have a better chance at winning a nine-digit sum in the lottery than Trump being impeached and removed from office by the 115th Congress.

This fringe Congressman is doing what Dennis Kucinich always used to do: file frivolous articles of impeachment against a GOP President (Bush) for media and Democratic base attention.

This is train is going to nowhereville. The left is so fucking stupid and they wont gain a majority 2018. They will lose just like the last 5 straight elections in a row. Fucking idiots.

Exactly, all these foreigners posting here have no idea how our governments works. LOL! Trump is going nowhere.

Bless This Bot

I am so ready, fuck Donald Drumpf. The good thing about him is that he made Angela Merkel and Macron the leaders of the free world

Me on the right.

I can only hope so.

Stupid Russian doesn't understand American politics

Only one cosponsor

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article160986584.html

I can't even tell what is and isn't satire on this site anymore.

Hahaha, listen here faggot. Drumpf is destroying the republican party. Texas will turn blue in 2020 because of Drumpf

>1 supporter
>madam president
fucking kys, faggot

What attempt are we on?

If they are successful, the jews will have their war.

Too many to count. This has already been done actually

I'd love to hear which states you think are going to flip a senator from blue to red.

There are 33 seats up. 8 are red, 23 are blue, 2 are effectively blue.

Am I the only one that smells a Jew?

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

Guys I am a rural and suburban retard just like you! I just literally can't support Drumpf after his latest wave of Islamophobia.

oh well lookee here

>Sherman and his wife, who are Jewish, have been members of Valley Beth Shalom - a conservative synagogue in Encino, California - for many years.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Sherman

No you listen faggot, I live in Texas and it is no where near blue.

Auuuuustraliaaaaaaaa
China's home and native laaaaaaand

Says the dumb fucking leaf who forgot to change his flag!!! LOL!!!!

JEB SURGE CONFIRMED!

You do understand that if you get rid of trump, you put pence into power right? You know your down gradeing at that point right? Like signifigently, not for us for you.

One guacmamole pls.

The whole blue Texas is a liberal Fantasy. I live here, and Texas has the chance of going blue as I do of winning the lottery.

Nice flag jackass.

What the fuck is that thing?

this is who the left wants to run this country.

that made me laugh more than it should have.

Okay OP. Good Post. But please keep the shitposting down. Thanks.

the american flag

How will Trump survive the Jeb uprising in 2020?

:O c==B

some dumb spic from texas who's about to get voted out

He barely won Texas. Demographics will decide everything.

Before it would even go to the Senate for trial, it would have to pass the House. What is the likelihood that both the House and Senate will flip in 2018? Pretty damn low.

To take the Senate, Dems would have to hold in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, and Florida (all of those are states where Trump won in 2016), while winning in three of Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, Alabama, or Tennessee. The absolute best that I could see them doing is to get a 50-50 split, in which case the Senate is still Republican, since Mike Pence would cast the tie breaking vote.

Meanwhile, between natural voter distribution (Democrats tend to cluster tightly into cities, while Republicans are more spread out) and gerrymandering, taking the House would prove rather difficult. Still possible, but difficult.

Democrats taking the Senate in 2018 just won't happen. The map is too unfavorable to them.

BLIMPF BTFO

#notmypeach

Does he have the world's only reverse-razor?

The Democrats' unhinged attempt to incite a civil war will surely help them win over the Rust Belt.

It's time to charge the DNC with TREASON

Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
Democrats start looting and rioting.
Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
Democrats start killing policemen.
Democrats start shooting elected officials.

Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.

that's the blackest beaner I've ever laid eyes on.

This

The DNC is clearly lying in an attempt to overthrow our government.

Guacamole

>being this delusional

It's the Klingon Ambassador to the United States.

Why is the USA such a banana republic? What happened to you? You know... you guys were cool once...

The nose knows.

keep wasting your shill $$ youll never win

Its all satire friend

Democrats are crazy and evil. They're trying to overthrow the government because they didn't win the election. An election they said could never be rigged.

fucking lol
his own party doesn't agree with him
the dems are going to enjoy even more fail in the 2018 elections

hashtags don't work dumbass

>Mr president Pence
Do liberals not understand that Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence will be much worse for them?

Liberals just won't stop whining and being hypocrites

Drumpf is finished. Time to move on guys.

(((Mr. Sherman)))

lol the fags have returned to our site. Pence would be an awesome president after 7.5 more years of Trump. Sucks you won't be able to see it after all the "religion of Peace" soon to be legal jihads blow up your house

>IT'S FUCKING OVER DRUMPFTARDS

Reminder that the Dems served articles of impeachment 34 FUCKING TIMES on Bush Jr.

Literal fucking retards.

They don't care. They just hate Trump. Imagine being a low-to-average ignorant bot, getting all your information by hearsay sourced from the MSM. It would be unlikely that you would have a positive view of the President. In your mind he is a rapist, sexist, mexican hating islamophobe who took help from the NUSSR to hack the right votes in order to steal the electoral vote. It's bloody funny. Civil war will be needed at this rate of misinformation.

This time for sure guys heh...trust me

Yes, I understand that. The real question is why do you let this happen to you? BURGERS! WAKE THE FUCK Up!!!!

Jesus 34 times?! What the fuck did he do? Fire Liberals/Progressives out of cannons for shits and giggles?

>Here's the archive archive.is/jfu3O

Wew lads

TWO
FUCKING
SCOOPS

You're a saint.

Keep the democrats distracted with the Russia narrative and the imminent impeachment narrative, and they will forget to spend time trying to appeal to voters for the 2018 election and 2020 election.

>*bocks your presidency*

its an aussie and a britbong what the fuck do you think it is dumbass lmao

Uh, no he own Texas decidedly. There is no way in hell they will in a off-year election, because the younger population does not show up to vote for those. You're a fucking idiot.

underrated

>butthurt never drumper
ukraine isn't a country, it's rightful Russian clay

Why is Sup Forums always right? This is getting sad.

I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard

What the fuck is that on the right?
>Nigger spic in a suit
Bogdan did you Photoshop in that ape? Looks like a prop or costume from the original Planet of the Apes (1968). What in hell?

Mexican intellectual?

What do you propose we do?

>Implying this roach masquerading as a EUSSR commie doesn't live in a cave with its an entire tribe

RICE WAR NOW!! RACE THE BIKES!

a kike and a nigger and the article is written by a jew, ukraine=khazaria kys op i really mean it

>Jesus 34 times?

35 articles of impeachment

Article I

Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq

Article II

Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression

Article III

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War

Article IV

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States

Article V

Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression

Article VI

Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of HJRes114

Article VII

Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII

Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter

Article IX

Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor

Article X

Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes

Article XI

Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq

Article XII

Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources

Article XIIII

Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries

to be cont........

cont.....

Article XIV

Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

Article XV

Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Article XVI

Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors

Article XVII

Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives

Article XVIII

Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

Article XIX

Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to " Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture

Article XX

Imprisoning Children

Article XXI

Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government

Article XXII

Creating Secret Laws

Article XXIII

Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

Article XXIV

Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment

Article XXV

Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Article XXVI

Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements

isn't that dude on the right from Borat?

OP BTFO

cont....

Article XXVII

Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

Article XXVIII

Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice

Article XXIX

Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965

Article XXX

Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare

Article XXXI

Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency

Article XXXII

Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change

Article XXXIII

Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV

Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001

Article XXXV

Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders

>not waiting for the investigations to end first

>#resist #impeachtrump #notmypresident

Anybody else use these ironically because they're fucking hilarious?