NN is a mistake

1. Removes regulatory authority of business from FTC gives it to FCC which is not suited for.

2.Change to title 2 common carrier status would mean no first amendment protections. ISP would be liable for illegal content.

3.Started by Obama who also proposed an Internet ID cnet.com/news/obama-moves-forward-with-internet-id-plan/

4.Flexible language up to FCC interpretation could and would most likely be used to further regulations.

5.Governments are the notorious censors of the website they have much more to lose than just potential customers they lose power from those that dissent publicly.

6.Every byte is not equal and it's not possible for them to be. Traffic shaping and QOS will always be used because that's a technical part of networking.

7. Lauded by the left who consider anything they disagree with as hate speech and would love to enable government censorship and would lie to you to do so. (what I believe is currently happening)

Voice your concern either way directly to FCC.

fcc.gov/ecfs/search/proceedings?q=name:((17-108))

Signing up for data mining PACs and complaining to congress won't do much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_nBhfpmk4
strawpoll.me/13420739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please bump

have a pity bump friend

Doesn't net neutrality also make the internet more expensive? If ISP's can't shape, they have to charge extra to make up for it don't they?

Also, this probably enforces monopolies, because it makes the ISP business even harder to get into.

It will make isp subsidize the cost of connections with third party datacenters which would probably be passed off to the customers

Please accept this bump.

NN is fucking gay. Stop subsidizing google, facebook, and netflix you cucks.

bump

Thank you user

Thanks user

No idea what NN is, but (((cable companies))) are fucking vile.
This message is quite scaring.

I really wish I could be a libertarian because I've studied economics and I believe the Austrians are the most logically sound.

However, the internet is too important to free speech right now.

For now, we ought to nationalize the internet the same way we nationalize the roads.

Maybe 50 years from now we switch to the free market after we've fried the bigger fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_nBhfpmk4

I dont know either but NN was introduced in 2015, pretty sure end of days stuff wasnt happening before then

That

Spacing

Go

Back

>crying about spacing

Stay on topic please

Paid shill leaving talking points and trying to use hatred of liberals to make the ISP lots of jewbucks.

My internet speeds are great. I don'y want my skype blocked because some jew mobile operator wants to force me into paying extra for their services. Fuck this kike free market meme.
Fix your own fucking governments.

No I'm a neet. Just my opinion in the way I find easiest to put it

Compelling argument.

Don't make the same mistake that Canada has made with their heavily regulated telecom industry. Yes, technically it's considered a 'utility', but the CRTC has such loose rules that they can censor any content the government disagrees with. We can all see how much the left despises free speech. Why do you think they would do anything other than do thinly veiled censorship?

pic related

>France
>Free

>germany
>free
Pick one

What internet censorship does France have?

VOTE NOW - FREE MARKET OR REGULATION?
strawpoll.me/13420739
strawpoll.me/13420739
strawpoll.me/13420739

Try watching for instance nazi wartime songs in france on YouTube region blocks all around Netherlands is actually pretty good on this things blocked are due to copyright things, economic reasons not politica

None, he is just retarded.