I hope you fuckers are happy. You broke this poor young man...

I hope you fuckers are happy. You broke this poor young man. All he wanted to do is help you and America and make more great movies. Now he is just a bitter shadow of himself because he took on xenophobic racists on this board and their hatred destroyed him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjkV9KjeCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=MldQrnwBDp0
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84
archive.is/BoUt1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't write cheques your ass can't cash

Seriously though his message was "he will not divide us". That's all. His message was one of peace and love, and you fuckers destroyed him. How fucking pathetic. You people work day and night to make this world a worse place. Your legacy will be making the world a shitty place.

D I V I D E D
I
V
I
D
E
D

he's always been an alcoholic lout though

If its one Shia is it's peace and love
youtube.com/watch?v=hjkV9KjeCcM

H W N D U
W
N
D
U

Sup Forums can be a strange beast

What does he will not divide us even mean

Is he peeing without holding his dick?

Fuck i meant this one, don't watch the other video guys, it's this one you need to watch. i repeat don't watch the other video, just this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=MldQrnwBDp0

The Po-Po say , " He will not Defy us . "

a broken man indeed

Finish him

I don't understand why this had to happen to him of all people? He was never a bad guy.

Just the Black Pill. If he survives he may thank Sup Forums one day, like good o'd Ben "Hunts Every Nigger, Jew and Spic back to Auschwitz" Garrison.

Best laugh I'll have all day. Thank you.

Cole Phelps solves another case.

hahahah fuck you shia

xd

just leave....reddit please. just go!

>holding a dick

What are you, gay?

Fucker finally lost it, it's time to an hero.

FUCKING NAZIS REEEEEEEEE

What's this all about? Some Sup Forumstards starting trolling shia labeouf a few months ago an it all got out of hand?

That...and he's probably doing tons of drugs. An user last night claimed Shia is on some drug that is like cocaine, I forget the name. Then, he walked up to a cop the other night, asked to bum a cig and when the cop said no he went off. Apparently he made a big scene in a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Why does everyone just conveniently forget he went full mental a couple years before HWNDU?

Literally he has been the same crazy weirdo since then. Newfags looking for their Sup Forums claim to fame.

He bought into his own "performance art". He felt like he wasn't a "true" artist anymore because of being in blockbuster movies like Transformers so he had to become edgy to atone for his sins. He bought into his own bullshit.

NAZIS GO HOME. GO HOME NAZI!!!

Exactly. He had that super cool rat tail hair cut and was laying down dope rhymes.

Didn't he plagiarize his apology for committing plagiarism?

It's a long story user

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

no its method acting

He's got a lot of sorting out to do. He's been out of control for a few years now and I assume being a Hollywood failure and dealing with being pedo'd by his dad is the source of his alcoholic outbursts. Sup Forums is like a gentle older brother trying to lead him to the light with silly pranks and nonsense so he knows that we care even if we have a shit hard way of showing it.

>AIDS BJORN

a fucking legend of Cuckholdry.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84

quite happy, yes

The polish guy pointing at him and saying "look at this guy. Look at this fucking idiot" right to his face will forever give me keks

He's a kike

I kind of miss those HWNDU days goys.

all he had to do was take the time out of his busy schedule to make sure he had cigarettes before he went out drinking. failing that, all he had to do is spend a half a second thinking about what his "millionaire lawyers" might advise him to do before flapping his mouth like a nigger child.

THE
CUFFS
ARE
ON
TOO
TIGHT

the brotherhood won't help him and he'll get blacked in jail. rofl.

He's now saying this is his rock bottom

archive.is/BoUt1

>hit rock bottom
no user, we have so much farther to go.

>millionaire
>bottom

pick one

I hope this is only the beginning

His message was negative and attempted to undermine the President. He pissed off Trump supporters. But let's not feel too sorry for Shia! He's still worth millions

Shia needs to shuffle off this mortal coil.

The sad thing is he will have to suck more dicks and get poofted by old Hollyjews before they give him a platform to redeem himself in their eyes.

HE WILL DO IT FOR THE SHEKELS
E

W
I
L
L

D
O

I
T

FOR THE SHEKELS