Is this a fake video? Can CNN digitally create footage?! WTF IS GOING ON

Is this a fake video? Can CNN digitally create footage?! WTF IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/video-trump-relationships-russian-associates/index.html
archive.is/ebKbm
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
forward.com/fast-forward/376581/who-is-rob-goldstone-donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/video-trump-relationships-russian-associates/index.html

its not illegal to meet with people of russian descent. american politicians do it all the time

And here's the archive
archive.is/ebKbm

this is so racist against russians

This right here. Can we just word filter Russian for Jewish or Jew and show the left how ridiculous this seems.

Are these people he has business meeting with? As yourself, is there an explanation for these individuals being present other than "Russian Spy"?

If so, then maybe you should take a break from politics for a while. You're becoming deranged.

What am I looking at?

Technically it is possible to create a fake video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
This is only what is public, I have no doubt that means to make completely fake videos are there.

most probably, 3d technology now is quite advance, you can post process to look old and fuzzzy video or picture... not that difficult to achieve

I'm of Russian descent and its starting to get a little concerning that I may be witchhunted out of the military if this bullshit continues. I already go around pretending to be Ukrainian but I don't think its going to be enough.

yselis ebani mexi
zhrite... zhrite...

AM NYAM NYAM

>archive.is/ebKbm

>a 4 year old video of Trump getting the miss universe pageant set up

This is why CNN is a fucking joke

>archive.is/ebKbm
This propaganda is unbelievable. Why did I even read that? He had a meeting with wealthy Russian people? Who cares? Half way through the article you realize absolutely nothing incriminating has even been said. This is getting so insulting.

DRUMPF CONFIRMED FOR BEING IN A ROOM WITH PEOPLE OF RUSSIAN BACKGROUND

ITS OVER FOR ZLOOMPFR

back in 2013 while setting up a miss america pageant

MAN ON LEFT IS LOOKING AT SOMEBODY ON THE OTHER CORNER OMG AND IT'S SOME WOMAN LOOK HOW SHITTY HER HAIR IS ZOMG SEE ENN ENN BE ENGINEERING MAVIES NAO

It was in 2013.

She's been mad for some time. I look forward to the unfiltered biographies.

It's not just insulting, it's seditious. Mind you, I don't want to bring back the Alien and Sedition Act, but sedition is the right word for it: an unrelenting campaign by the press to undermine the President. To what end? President Samantha Bee?

Go find some footage of her from the Bill Clinton presidency. Find some sort of meet and greet. Whenever somebody new appears for a hand shake she does a nice big eye bulge.

It's worse these days (due to parkinsons? general senility?) but its an ingrained automatic reaction of hers.

wow this cognitive dissonance is astounding. Only the most brainwashed lefties till think he's going to be impeached

Tastes like a great big nothing burger.

-=- Millionth-Daily Reminder -=-
(((Rob Goldstone))) is a Jew.

"Rob Goldstone, the man who set up the explosive meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a politically connected Russian lawyer, is a British Jewish music publicist who has worked with the Trumps on the Miss Universe pageant."

forward.com/fast-forward/376581/who-is-rob-goldstone-donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection/

>Only the most brainwashed lefties till think he's going to be impeached
That is all that remains of (((their))) base.

you guys do realize this is them reaching our for anything to stop the fall right?