FFS WHITE PEOPLE

STOP MAKING SO MANY KIDS.

YOU'RE RUINING THE PLANET FOR EVERYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/19/uk-needs-more-immigrants-to-avoid-brexit-catastrophe
archive.is/517hM
amp.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children
archive.is/oTgds
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=3345&artikel=3955836&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Realistically, those babies should be Han Chinese or Indian.

"FFS WHITE PEOPLE" You've got to be joking.

>Have fewer children! Theyre ruining the planet!
>We need to import more foreigners to increase falling birth rates!
Cant have it both way (((liberals)))

Oh they just happened to pick white babies for the picture?

Gee lets look at TFR rates around the world and see who is shitting out the most babies (coincidentally into poverty and perpetual starvation)

yes they can, it's electing a new people

Never heard the second point before. Objectively having fewer children is the right choice.

>leaf

Combine this with the fact that Africa has rain forest that will inevitably be chopped down to make farmland, making niggers even worse for the environment.

Wow, I never knew it was so easy

Brb gonna beat my pregnant wife's stomach with a wrench

>Cant have it both way (((liberals)))
yes they can. they're not having it "both ways" because there is only one plan behind this: population replacement.

>sell your car
>somebody else drives it
How does that cut down on climate change?

>>sell your car
>>somebody else drives it
More jobs for the freshly imported paki drivers.

Tell that to the shitskins, they are the ones shitting up the place. white people can live like amish and still have 12 kids and make no impact on the climate for all I care.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/19/uk-needs-more-immigrants-to-avoid-brexit-catastrophe

Archived that archive.is/517hM

The fucking article is so trash, everything is "multicultural" except when the time comes of telling people to stop having kids.

>Never heard the second point before
i think you're being dishonest

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

27s

Tell me this wasn't a real article.

amp.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

didn't it ever occur to them that the demand for healthcare workers is so high because there are so many new unskilled migrants clogging up the system?

Thanks, I got another one for archive.is/oTgds

you mean sickness riddled ones that inbred their through generations coming here to take advantage of our free NHS

Link to tweet?

Almonds: activated

BUT WE HAVE A (((LABOR SHORTAGE))) AND ONLY NIGGERS CAN FILL THAT, AS OPPOSED TO KIKE MULTINATIONALS PAYING WHITE PEOPLE A REASONABLE RATE FOR WORK!!!

BUT MACRON IS A RACIST FOR SAYING THE OBVIOUS THINGS ABOUT NIGGERS

What did they mean by this?

they already have an argument to cover that. they say african babies survive on 1 dollar a day, you need 100 dollar a day to survive. therefore african population explosion is not a problem and the white population need to be exterminated.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=3345&artikel=3955836&edit-text=&act=url

The people who fall for shit like this probably shouldn't be having children anyway.

Anytime the media tells me to do something, I am almost always compelled to do the opposite. Can't stand that shit.

>being this stupid
being baited by click bait headlines
SAGE
anyone who falls for these click bait headline needs to get the fuck out.

those ((( people ))) are evil...

but if they, the africans, can survive with so little, then we should cut all their foreign aid and welfare hehehe

the majority of people fall for it. advertisement works otherwise they wouldn't spend so much money on it. brainwashing is done through repetition, its more likely that you will believe something the more times you hear something repeated.

they use white babies because white people are the target audience. brainwashing can be done through music with repeating choruses that you sing along to, through movies that have similar plots, through news media that repeat the same narrative several times every day and also mass media that print the same irrelevant manufactured news

I wish tragedy on these people