The Rock just announced his 2020 presidential

The Rock just announced his 2020 presidential
run. So Sup Forums will the sjw's rally behind him?

archive.is/SvqYX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo
channel23news.com/2017/06/former-rock-star-kid-rock-dead-at-44/
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
archive.is/SvqYX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's tall, that's about

I'd vote for him. Fuck Trump.

He will run for house/senate first. Probably.

>a wrestler running for office
top kek
amerisharts are pretty retarded bunch, anything is possible in their country

The Rock vs Trump will be Wrestlemania 2020

wouldn't be the first time Jesse ventura won the governor of Minnesota

Only a jabroni would pick Trump over The Rock.

And I'm a Trump supporter.

>celebrity as president
No thanks senpai.

What is taking China so long? Hurry up and nuke this shithole.

A ROCK WILL STAND ON SEVEN HILLS

He's going to win haha.

This is what we have accomplished in helping Donald Trump win the 2016 meme war. Now the bar is so low, ANYONE can be president!

Even some dumbass wrestler/B-movie star! God bless our country, God bless Sup Forums. We finally did it.

The Cock doesn't stand a chance.

It's going to lovely watching The Rock debate calling everyone Jabronie's and cutting them off mid sentence saying it doesn't matter what you think

Ohfuck

Oooooooh!!!!

> B-Movie star

The Rock is literally the highest paid actor in the world. But fuck no I don't want him to be President.

I really, really don't want to hate the Rock

lol its real

Will this predictive programming be a dud like the woman president in the Purge or will it actually happen like it did for Trump? youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo

No

How is the press going to reconcile that he actually wrestled people, and. It just logos for a living? I mean if trump wrestling a logo is a dangerous threat of violence... Then surely the press must be equally as concerned with the Rock's fake violent past?

>So Sup Forums will the sjw's rally behind him?

my boss who voted for trump is the biggest rock fan and is behind this faggot's bid one thousand percent

Kid Rock is running for Senate too

this clown is all muscle, no brains. he will get destroyed intellectually by trump once he realizes that you to think and not bodyslam in debates. i want them to lose again though so please run him.

dumb frogposter

shidd

>Burgers will from now on only have celebrities as Presidents

Haha yeah like Ronald Reagan 30+ years ago.

i'd say better move is to wait for 2024 that way you get another populist candidate in charge of the presidency. idk assuming. More importantly redpill me what are the rocks positions on politics? is he a big lefty like cuck, more in line with a libertarian or classical liberal, or is he lean to the right, ex like center right? But either way all i know is we don't need cucks, neocons, or more neolibs in office so if the rocks like classical liberal or even slightly right like a Ron Paul i'll take that.

It's over blumpf is finished.

>Do you smell what he is cooking?
Trumps Re-Election.

I wonder if the left will rally behind him. Would be pretty ironic if a bunch who concidered a businessmen unfit for office supported a professional wrestler

Yeah but he's still in shitty movies all the time and he is a crappy actor. I guess I shouldn't say B-movies, because that would imply that they're poorly funded and stuff.

I should say, he's an actor in those vapid, predictable half assed action movies laced with fart-joke level humor.

bad news...
channel23news.com/2017/06/former-rock-star-kid-rock-dead-at-44/

>implying this isn't just to promote Jumanji

>Baywatch was such a shitty film
>has to redeem himself by running for president
>still shit tier movie star
>another celeb pr stunt move

>pretty ironic if a bunch who concidered a businessmen unfit for office supported a professional wrestler
Which is what really makes me hope they really for The Rock

That faggot will run on a typical elitist SJW platform.

If he gets elected, he'll run the US into the ground. He's gonna turn out to be the Trump that they thought Trump would be in terms of ruining the country.

The Rock doesn't stand a chance!

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

>archive.is/SvqYX
why is this redditfag posting here

Fine by me. The more celebrities try to run in 2020 the more diluted the vote from the left will be.

>just
old news faggot.

2000000 steroid pills from Australia?

Fuck you, beta-bitch

Anyone CAN run for president, you ass, all ya have to do is be 0ver 35 and a american

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes their "celebrity candidate," thinking he can be their Trump or some shit like that.

Anyone who runs against a wartime President is going to lose anyway.

Chuck Norris might as well run.

You worship a frog you sad mother fucker.

Donald Trump was a businessman first and a tv celebrity second, he ran his campaign on the idea of managing budgets and improving business. What will The Rock run on, body slamming republicans who he disagrees with?

He will be the biggest establishment shill in the history of politics. Athletes and Actors only do what people tell them to do. They are NOT capable of independent thought. Johnson will be assailed on ALL sides, trying to please everyone, at all times.

Obama won against Bush while at war and every single day of his presidency was during an official war, so your logic doesn't hold any weight at all

ummm Bush was at his two term limit....

but he's a REEEEEEEEEpublican though

umm bush's term was over :/ a user i.....................................

fuck you, hillary clint-licker

THIS ONE'S FOR THE FANS #LITTY

I'd vote for stone cold steve austin
hell, even undertaker would make a fine US president
but rock? no way!

>mfw I know more about your country than you do.
Bush was done running sir.

As a republican or an independent?

>The Rock is literally the highest paid actor in the world.
Their is literally no chance that is true.

>Trump gets impeached
>2020 presidential election approaches
>Kanye wins the Republican nomination
>The Rock wins the Democrat nomination
>mfw

KEK

Trump isn't a gimmick

Who will be the next wrestler that'll run for presidency ?

He hasn't announced jack shit, faggot. Some West Virginia retard is trying to draft him. Besides Kanye will beat dat ass.

I have yet to see his serious side
just another fake bullshitter unless he can cough up a real personal platform.
expect cheesy boilerplate and catering to every one like the attention whore he is emulating.
how can you rally behind someone who just memorizes lines and is good at pretending to be what he is not?
this was the problem with that tard reagan: an actor isn't a leader no matter how many join the circlejerk claiming he's great.
reagan thought debunked pre-depression economic theory was the way to further the goals of the southern strategy. he turned the country into shit, blew tons of money on nothingburgers, stomped around and pretended he was the shit. "Just Say No To Drugs" started with his psychotic wife Nancy.
Fuck all actors who can't manage to say a fucking intelligent thing without having it handed to them first.
If Mistah Johnson wants to impress people beyond being an arnold schwartznegger stand-in, he needs to start yelling what the fuck he is STANDING FOR because I have yet to hear word one about it.
/rant

This is terrible booking Vince. stop trying to shoe horn the rock when ever you fuck up the kayfabe. Trump holding the US title is the best thing to come out of WWE for the last 5 years!!

>Rock is elected president
>John Cena is his deep state handler.

Let's compare their big match records, shall we?

>Donald Trump
1-0
(2016, defeated Hillary Clinton)

>The Rock
0-4
(1999, lost to Stone Cold)
(2000, lost to Triple H)
(2001, lost to Stone Cold)
(2013, lost to John Cena)

Rocketty has NEVER won a title match on the biggest stage of all. Dwaynetty losing his nerve every damn time, kek.