Racist, white cop BTFO when he tries to profile black state attorney

youtu.be/JFWJc5AXi8A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOOugVwko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So just because you're a state attorney you automatically dindu?

you whiite bois are going to be sued

Horse shit. I'm a white dude rolling in a Tahoe, and I watched a Cop run my tag behind me in traffic this morning.

It's what they do.

Should have shot that nigger.

So she got special treatment because she's black and a woman, after being caught doing something illegal?

> be a non white of some profile
> you are automatically immune to everyday civilian shit.

Looked like a good stop to me. What's the problem?

Is this the "white supremacy" niggers keep bitching about?

It's about entitlement. A state attorney has a greater sense of entitlement than a front line cop, coz " I is better den you", coz " I is state attorney and you is, like, just some nobody job "

So the most recognizable state attorney still defaults to the dindu attitude. I got pulled over because there was dirt on my tags and it looked like last years tags, so I was pulled over. Took about a minute to figure out what was going on, he wiped the dirt off and said "Oh, ok, my bad" and that was the end of it.

I used to get pulled over every time a cop saw me when I had a shitty 80's ford galaxy. All the shit excuses you hear people talking about the cops using, like your taillight was out. or your headlight was out were all used. never would get tickets they were just harassing me to get me to move away or get a better car. It gets real fucking annoying but its not racial profiling its profiling in general. Blacks just complain about it more often because they are getting pulled over in really nice cars. That would piss me off for sure. But this is how cops do things. they wouldn't be able to fuck with anyone if they didn't randomly pull over whoever they thought looked like a criminal.

It's like this fucker at M$ who's the COO of M$ brazil. Not only was he hired n the first place, but he became COO in as little as 5 years. White people would have to work at M$ over 20 years to get there. And what does this COO do? He tries to force niggers in brazil to segregate from non-niggers. When the brazil niggers say they don't want to segregate, they want to integrate instead, he claims it's proof brazil is racist. He then forces all niggers into joining his special club (BAM: blacks at microsoft). M$ published an internal article recently where he admitted he was hiring people only if they were black and that he almost started actions against a nigger who joined the group because "his skin looked too white".

These subhumans have no idea what racism means.

Pigs will be treated like pigs by anyone who isn't a stupid kike. Go rock the South out to the rural areas where the slaves' goods are all produced and ask them what they think of your city cops you have so much respect for. People are sick of being stalked by these pigs when they did nothing wrong. People need to be ready in case you have another Philandro happening... that shit will not happen to me, I will be the "cop" and mr pig can be the corpse

Days right white boy

Trolling aside i've been pulled over for this same reason and i'm a 23 year old white guy in a bmw.

I got 0 point of reference to your struggle but only because Sydney cops, here, are generally decent and only FCK with bikies, nignogs and kebabs.

Ah, you are too young to drive that nice car, young man.

This. Cops do it to everyone, but only black people freak out because they think they are above the law.

everybody knows if your not sucking BBC your a racist.

Got me wondering.

How do cop KPIs werk?

Like do they upload the data on the tickets they've issued and then cop with most issued gets half day on Friday? , how it werk?

No of arrests?

this happened to me too, cop ran my plate and came back as a vehicile involved in an assult

the mexican cop kid pulled me over

i was DRUNK AS FUCK, i drank 2 four locos

i was wasted.

i just looked at him like i was confused he checked my ID and let me go

kys dd faggot

Just got pulled over last night around 11pm for doing a "California stop" on my way out of the Dillon's parking lot. Had an ounce of weed in the glove compartment.
Luckily, I'm white and have a spotless record; took him less than 3 minutes to run everything and I got a verbal.

they have quota's. which is officially illegal but its completely obvious they are basically being forced to do this. you will see a cop on every corner for like 2 days a month here and all of them will be pulling people over all day long non stop. It happens every month at the same time and people will even warn each other that its a quota day because it is so blatantly obvious.

Black people on average make up 23% of speeders. It's not racist black people on average just drive faster and are more reckless.

please... im white and some dumb low iq cracker cop pulled me over cause my tags were supposedly dead. they do that shit to everybody.

>im white
Heh.

This, don't drink and drive asshole. Fucked up.

what's up with all the racists coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden

just look at what Trump did to a black marine the other day

I used a subhuman barrier to separate a henry the eighth in my pocket and a drug dog at a train station.

The cops pulled the nignog over, between me and the dog, to search him and I just kept walking.

Another time, I walked down the main cbd smoking a spliff ( after work, office attire )

I exhaled just before some police walked in my direction.

As I walked by I turned and saw them questioning another nignog behind me and searching, then finding a weed pipe.

My exhale got him arrested.

Kept walking.

forth post best post

black lives dont matter

No, because she had a reason for her plate not turning anything back.

>another nignog
As expected of jamal.

>I'm important, so why are you profiling me?

Cool pen.

>inb4 all the bootlickers appear
And, on top of this, I bet everyone here is going to say, "lol who cares it's a nigger."

Inconsistency at its finest. You submit to bootlickers and authority so long as its a group you don't like getting fucked. Pathetic.

>racial profiling
>white cop just pulls over black person because he ran her tag and nothing showed up
what even is this fucking world anymore

>how it werk
tepkok

you fucker I had to look this up

>stopped her for a good reason
>respectful and answered her questions
>didn't threaten her at all
>let her go on her way once everything was fine

this is somehow a cop being BTFO?

If every black acted the way she did BLM wouldn't exist.

based black

There's no struggle, the faggot's a commie or a nigger, or maybe both.

Wow, so this werks everytime huh?

Good old nigger nepotism. I was working at a factory job last year making like 16$ plebs an hour. Stacking 40 lb boxes for 6 hours straight. Every time a new diversity nigger hire came to me they couldn't keep up for more than one night before complaining 'muh fuck that too hard' and they were moved to push fucking trash once every 2 hours or some easy shit. Fuck niggers lazy pieces of shit. They don't deserve shit

Cannot say. However, thank you nignogs for taking the damage for me on those occasions. Appreciate the sacrifice for me, to save me a trip to the station over something silly like... literally a leaf.

I don't recognize her

>because black lawyers and judges are always above the law

Texas judge who traded sexts with bailiff, used drugs could be booted from bench
dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/05/07/texas-judge-traded-sexts-withbailiff-useddrugs-booted-bench

isn't crazy how many racists are outstanding enough citizens that they can make the police force?

Welp, you can't get them off. Nice try Officer Jones, you will get em next time.

This is the biggest nothing in the entire world

The cop was so polite lol

Why are people complaining? This shit is routine. No one knows who you are lady and no one gives a shit

Watch the full video and go to 1:02. Notice there's a black cop. youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOOugVwko

What's the big deal, are they not supposed to run tags, or is it 'deys only runnin da tags o da darkies!'

this, I live in florida, happens to me all the time, now the affirmative action nigger will cry racism.

the "real nigga" attitude she gives is typical of any of them who get into power. In their smaller primate minds they believe this is how white people are treated by the police.

They're whole sale hooked on the (((News))) and are basically already in the basket.

stupid fucking government coon

really, fuck the united states for employing such worthless trash.
this bitch has a major attitude problem and seems to be of low character

literally cannot trust the government for being this dumb and even hiring the stupid bitch.

somebody fire her NOW

somebody please dig up some trash on this bitch.
she's got something hidden.
cops aren't stupid, they know a nigger when they see one

what actually happened: she was speeding and the cop, regardless of her attitude, respected her state position and didn't want to put either party through a 3 month contested ticket for $100

if the car was stolen, she would've gone to prison

Let this be a lesson: never pull over expensive looking cars. Remember, the real criminals drive beat up pieces of shit.

Fuck this nigger bitch for trying to swing her dick around for being pulled over for reasonable cause.

Why do they hire cops that can't read minds, anyway? Seems like they could avoid a lot problems.

You didn't ask for contact information while do nigger finger rubbing gestures?

That's their job, spastic. They do it to anyone and everyone.

what was she saying?
Do you guys have cont on you?

>Let this be a lesson: never pull over expensive looking cars.
Fuck off, retard.

It's sarcasm, you limp dick autistic retard.

this how black people smile at you when you pull them over

>most recognizable state attorney

Live in Fl, never heard of or saw this nigger in my life.

The comments are infuriating.

A card.

damn those two cops fucked up HARD kek

they must have gotten chewed out back at the department so bad

fucking with a DA is a way to end your career, but messing with a SA is mallcop future-tier

Do you think spending your life working factory jobs made you accustomed to thar environment? Simple motherfucker.

What the fuck kind of retarded name is Aramis Ayala

It's a name, you simpleton. Why is your dad named Steve?

you dont say shit about my dad Steve!

Am I the only one that missed the "racist white dude" part?

>Random plate checks (all the time)
>Pulls over
>Says why he pulled over
>Very specific reason for not showing up in the system
>She asks for name
>Cop provides without any sense of attitude
>Goes on her day

Yup, sounds like a racist Klansman that was looking forward to brutally raping and murdering a poor black woman.

I can imagine it now ... "Don't you know who I am?!"

Women in power, not to mention negroid women are the most indignant bitches you'll ever meet.
The District Attorney for Austin was DRUNK DRIVING and tried to pull this shit on the officer who pulled her over.

notice that the other cop was BLACK. this is just a case of state privilege has nothing to do with race, no sage tho it's good for people to realize how much privelege state employee think they have

BLM is going to hold a march for you after you're shot and die shitting yourself and crying like a bitch, don't worry.

>four locos

Low IQ trash confirmed

>be last night
>buddies and I decide to take the boat out for a midnight ride, take a few beers as well
>all 4 of us are white, and officers in the navy
>boating around, drinking
>headed back to our dock when we see a boat behind us
>they pull up alongside us
>its the border patrol
>they see that we are all white, and tell us to have a good night
>they pass us and go about their business
>mfw we didnt have enough life jackets on board

I love being white