Nazifags of Sup Forums, what's your rationale for denying the holocaust?

Nazifags of Sup Forums, what's your rationale for denying the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
holocaustremembrance.com/sites/default/files/MMWG_Killing_Sites.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VYSGCpGMhZc
bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34405565
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the Bogdanoffs told me that it didn't happen

>Nazi
>denies holocaust
Not all Nazis deny the holocaust

>what's your rationale for denying the holocaust
Evidence and objective thought.

ROSE CLOUDS OF HOLOCAUST
ROSE CLOUDS OF LIES
ROSE CLOUDS OF BITTER
BITTER BITTER LIES

Oven roller coasters
Masturbation machines
Surviving the gas Chambers
No mass graves
Death camps getting the same amount of zyklon b shipped to them as the non death camps
The continual reclassification of different camps and changing of the established death toll
Etc.

Please, elaborate

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Links?

No mass graves...? I take it you'll object to the source, but suffice it to say that the existence of mass graves is well documented.
holocaustremembrance.com/sites/default/files/MMWG_Killing_Sites.pdf

i dont, i believe 6 million jews realy died. people are just edgy and deny it for attention

poor jews ;_;

I meant for the bodies or Ash at the concentration camps

Here's the objective thinking part.

The holocaust wasn't faked, but it was 100% justified.

By the time you come to your senses and realize this, it will be too late and by then we will have no sympathy for you.

hurr forgot image

Jews and communists aren't people, so therefore you can't count any of the filthy kike animals who may have perished.

go look at the "gas chamber" door.

welcome to the light side of the force.

Barring this book, there are no primary accounts of the "roller coasters".

a jew told me
youtube.com/watch?v=VYSGCpGMhZc

I don't because I don't care if it happened. We should spend less time denying and more time justifying.

I took it as read up until finding Sup Forums that the holocaust took place. Prior to that all I knew was gassing and awful stories of experiments by Mengele.
I'd also heard of the Ukrainian people starved by mother Russia and wonders why 38 million people were less publicised than the Nazis holocaust victims.
Then seeing stuff online,mainly here did cause me to wonder was it exaggerated.
I honestly don't know and I'm not sure what the truth is

Holy FUCK the krauts were playing IRL Roller Coaster Tycoon ahahahaha

bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34405565
>"We went to the shower room. It's the same shower room that other people went in and the gas came in. But we got the water that came down and we washed ourselves."

> A Holocaust survivor who cheated death in eight Nazi concentration camps during World War Two has recalled his experiences, 70 years since the liberation of Auschwitz.

>900,000 Jews were cremated on makeshift wood pyres and completely hidden, all on 6 months.
>Cannot be verified because Jews have "laws" against disturbing the dead.
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

A drowning pit disguised as a swimming pool disguised as a reservoir

What historical fact needs a law saying it is a historical fact, that also punishes people with up to 20 years of prison when they say that it's not?

meth is a helluva drug

>when "white nationalist" is synonymous with "holocaust denier"

HOLOCOASTER

either the holocaust didn't happen
or it didn't happen far enough

>?

It never happened. How do you think it happened? do you know how long it would take to gas them in the chambers that they had?

>muh white math is Bvil

ya ok faggot math is "white" or "Evil"

Fucking jews

Why would the camp guards use their swimming pool to kill jews?

Hmmm, something smells fishy here... Maybe it's because you are intentionally misrepresenting facts?

The smarter deniers know full well that holocaust happened. They just spread the image macros to "spread awareness of the JQ".

Many of the prominient deniers revised their claims, and some even no longer deny it.

For example, Irving no longer classifies the Reinhardt operation camps as "transit camps" and accepts the mainstream version of events.

Jews still live

ya all 6 billion

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Is it illegal to deny anywhere in the world?
>Yes
It didn't happen.

tell it brother

Too bad the jew and the commie know this to be truth. They just don't care about me and you.

>what's your rationale for denying the holocaust?
My rational is simple: I don't deny The Holocaust happened, I'm just not convinced it did.
You see, the burden of proof is on the prosecution, I don't have to prove it didn't happen, they have to prove it did. And I'm simply not convinced.

>There is so business like Shoah business

>Why would the camp guards use their swimming pool to kill jews?

Must have been for when the guards wanted to slum it and play water polo with the soon to be dead prisoners. seems legit

Holocaust denial laws are present in around 18 countries around the world (out of the >200 in the world), and the word "holocaust", or "german warcrimes" or "crimes against the jewish nation" only appear in 4 or 5 of those(Israel and the perpetrators ).

The rest of the holocaust denial laws are just overreaching hate speech laws.

Most of the evidence for it was supplies by Russia, the greatest butcher of the 20th century.

The evidence for the holocaust is mostly repurposed evidence of the holodomor.

yea this. you know what we know the nazis did for sure? ethnically cleanse the baltics. that's exactly what they did, they hired some guys, got him drunk, and let him shoot people in the head all day and night. even doing that for most of the war, they didn't get to 6 gorrilion people.

Who said you Sup Forums deny the holokaust?

The first people to document the german warcrimes were the Polish

>Holocaust denial laws are present in around 18 countries around the world
Truth does not fear investigation

Who had just been conquered by russia.

I do agree with you that truth does not fear investigation. But USA does not have holocaust denial laws. Why did the americans scholars arrive at the same conclusions?

They were not given a choice.

This

>scholars arrive at the same conclusions?
6 Gorillion

>american education

The reports i am talking about were those collected by the Home Army, a polish underground resistance group loyal to the Polish gov in exile. They weren't under USSR control and they hated the Soviets provably as much as they hated the nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

>Truth does not fear investigation
During the investigations, the closer you physically get to the sites it happened on, the greater the consequences for denial.
Almost like the closer you get the more there is to hide.
Hmmm, I wonder why that is, Hmmmm

Fuck off leftypol\nationalistview
Are you gone spend 3 house spitting like propaganda like you usually do? Mete o trip cabrão

>denying the holocaust?
Which parts?

>the pool for the guards is in the area for the prisoners

yeah sure

Fags in bags.

There is no rational

It did happen, but the numbers are drastically inflated

*gonna *kike propaganda

JEW: trust me guys, I have a girlfriend, its just that she lives in Canada and always has to travel cuz she's a model

Denial implies the Holocaust really happened. Why do you deny that it didn't happen?

Calling it the Holocaust when nothing happened.

I'm not a nazi, no one can be a true nazi. I still support the idea of nazism and I don't see anything wrong with killing kikes.

your so low on the pole the master jews made you come on /pol to talk about the holol?

An event that didn't even happen. Gee sucks to be a jew of your caliber.

The Holocaust Theory was disproven. Stop beating a dead horse.

Clearly the Holocaust is Judeo-Soviet propaganda. Stalin literally built a giant fake chimney.

So they knew Auschwitz was a "death camp" long before the end of the war? That's new.

But yeah, polish people would have every reason to go along with a lie that demonized their greatest enemy, obviously nobody would ever lie for revenge.

If the guy even existed. He sounds made up.

I'm on the fence concerning the Jewish Holocaust. I see lots of arguments on this board saying it didn't happen, but can someone show me some evidence supporting the idea that it did happen?

Jews are shady. Why wouldnt they inflate the numbers?

The lack of evidence to support the alleged mass murder program.

Communism is the real genocide, and it's ongoing.

It happened. But how is it wrong?

>this killing of 10 people happened and was very gruesome and unique. Lets call it X
>well actually only 3 people were killed and they actually starved to death but X still happened.

No it didn't.

Can kikes really die?

The Jews treat it as a sacred cow to justify all kinds of bullshit, a lot of it seems exaggerated, I'm not even a nazi larper but I deny it out of spite at this point. Fuck the jews and their deconstruction of everything our society holds sacred except for their golden sacred cow. The Holocaust didn't happen but it should happen again.

but i wish it really happened

I always thought this was just a joke having to do with how much the Jews exaggerated the camps. This is hilarious. I can't believe that people actually fell for this.

No, because there isn't any.

It didn't happen.

Pastor Anderson explains it pretty well, though quite simplified.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

You need to realize that revealing the Holohoax is not something that can be done in any short amount of time. It has been pounded and pounded into your skull since the day you were born. They will not let you learn the truth so easily.

this.

Doesn't matter it happened or not we need one now.
Jews are Satanists degenerates, murderers of Christ.

Regret.

(((scholars)))

Leave it to Jews to claim that 6 million of them were killed by an insect pesticide without realizing the irony.

Only if you put them in the ovens and make soaps out of them, otherwise they will come back from the dead.

Because they would get fired for anti-semitism. They also believe race doesn't exist.

You spelt Reddit wrong.

>Leuchter Report
Lol

>. Why did the americans scholars arrive at the same conclusions?
Yeah see thats the thing. They DIDN'T come to the same conclusions.
Yet it still definitely happened and it was still definitely 6 million? Despite the stark differences in opinion on how that was achieved? Which opinion is the right one? Why do we have ten different opinions celebrated as correct for the same phenomena? Wheres the logic in that? Why is this the only event in history thats treated like that in Academia?

Nuremberg trials should be repealed.
I don't even give a fuck if it's ceremonial at this point, if they're not willing to accept they fucked up with those illegal trails then they can burn.

First point he brings up is the Auschwitz plaque with the 4 million.
That plaque was put up by Soviets and changed when the communist government fell. Furthermore it wasn't an estimate used by Western historians and that 4 million wasn't limited to jews. All it takes is a minute to google this. Kek, his video starts with a point you find on neonazi blogs and dubious infographs, kek. Not gonna watch the rest.