Why do white women always lose to latinas in beauty contests pol?

Why do white women always lose to latinas in beauty contests pol?

Political correctness and SJWism.

middle one is cute

white women are attractive but actual blonde women are ugly af. When people say they like blondes what they really mean is a white woman with dyed blonde hair. Natural blondes look like they have no eyebrows they look weird af.

Sometimes they don't. Sometimes they lose to whatever the fuck this is. I wonder why.....

middle one can't be venezuelan, she looks like she's actually eaten something

CA fag here

95% of latinas are ugly as shit stinky whores who yap in their disgusting language way too loud

These women are only attractive because they have a large amount of European DNA, you kike.

>be offspring of european immigration
>born in latin american
>100% latina
the girl on the right looks latina tho, and very hot, assuming there was no surgery on any of them

They don't you cherry picking, slide thread making, 56% white mongrel looking, Doctor Robotnik looking son of a BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Wayta pick Spaniard rape babies. Here are real Latinos. I've been to Mexico 3 times and saw zero hot chicks.

I grew up in Miami, hispanic women are just too beautiful. I can't wrap my head around it. However, they always have the worst attitude. Everything is a fight with them.

The middle one is from Venezuela and you assumed there was no surgery.

white girls just aren't hairy and loud enough.

Fuck off, nigger. Nothing is prettier than a pure white blonde.
>Natural blondes look like they have no eyebrows
No, they look like they have light eyebrows. Sometimes eyebrows can be significantly darker, though. I'm a blonde and my eyebrows are somewhat dark.

/thread

>right one a qt

This. Ugliest people on earth are Mexicans. Not the dumbest, but definitely the most ugliest.

as a CA fag I can confirm that THIS is what latinas look like.

and spanish language is fucking disgusting.

The one on the right is the only Mestiza, the other two are >90% white European

White women fear the castiza

This.
That.

there are ugly women?

who knew right

Cubans are different than Mexicans I've been to Miami 5 times and Mexico 3 times. Trust me when I say 90+ percent of Mexican women are hideous.

Abbos

your point being ... ?
i'm also born in brazil, but i have german/italian descent, so i wouldn't represent "real latinos".
get it?

this is a more accurate line up.
which of the 3 latina girls are hottest in this pic?

latinas are shit and get fat really fast

european blood is best blood

So you've never seen Australian abos?

>forgetting about abbos

Because white women are literally not attractive.

So much this. Born and raised in Texas. Latinos are generally ugly as fuck and they age worse than any other group of women on the planet

Guilt

Only venezuela,colombian and so on though. Mexicans are shit

>tfw no colombian qt that calls you daddy
y live

Lol! The reason there are so many ugly Mexicans is because spik men like you have had low standards for thousands of years. Stay out.

fpbp

2-3-1-4

>Why do white women always lose to latinas in beauty contests pol?

Because the average white women is a disgusting race mixing whore?

Digits cofirm blasphemy

>posts european mixed woman

She looks like the inside of my old toilet when I was a poor 22 year old with broken plumbing.

Not attractive.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US

could someone save this jpeg a few hundred times more over i can still see the image

all of the lesser bipedal hominid species,
and white people.

Hispanic women are naturally better looking.

>says white women aren't attractive
>posts shitskin with a mustache
wew

This. Latino women in my experience is that they are loud, obnoxious, have pot belly's and stinky burrito vaginas.

When I look at those ape people I get an urge to genocide them.

are those tripletes? they look all the same

All of these hispanic women look the same; brown skin, dark hair, thick eyebrows, and brown eyes.
THIS

Strong digits to post. Enjoy your bat shit crazy Latino woman that's fat as fuck by 25

These women are all white. Being 1/100 shitskin doesn't make you that particular kind of shitskin.

they focus more on the criteria for winning the beauty contest, which is more than what you would think.

DAMN, Venezuelans look like THAT?!

EWWWWWWWW
Her wolfman forehead hair.

GROSS.

It would be racist to pick the white girl. Next question.

You know that beast is at least 50% white, right?

Whats wrong with their eyebrows?

>Why do white women always lose to latinas in beauty contests pol?

(((THEY))) rig the "contest", that's why.
Besides, that is a stupid way to figure out who is the most desireable.
The best indicator is simply look at what group of females are the most popular, highest paid, and especially which are the overwhelming majority on "sexy" website and boards.
We all know the answet to that; and it's not Latina, Negro, Asian, or anything other than WHITE. WHITE women are the top of the list. PERIOD. ANd when you factor in what % whites are, the gap grows even larger.

Live in San Antonio. So accurate it fucking hurts.

You are aware that the most attractive latinas are only that attractive because they have a lot of European in them right? Shit I'd venture that there would be almost no injun left in their kids or grandkids if they shack up with white men.

That being said STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN

>spanish language is fucking disgusting.

This. Live in San Antonio and I want to fucking die.

Jesus Christ it's a literal fucking monkey. Just look at that primitive face. Utterly inhuman.

the one on the right is white? Is being white a state of mind now?

It's because nobody in Europe takes those beauty contests seriously, They don't even show them on TV anymore

also this, this is what your average india illegal looks like. I swear, we beans still operate under the old Spanish Caste system but the kikes have somehow convinced the peasants that we don't

>abbos
>people

>The most ugliest
>The most ugliest
>mfw Americans can't even speak their OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE properly

Latinas only look good if they are majority huuuwhite

Where do I get a mail order Venezuelan bride looking to escape hell on the tip of my dick?

>All of these hispanic women look the same; brown skin, dark hair, thick eyebrows, and brown eyes.
So basically the formula for sexy?

Nice point.

duh es jay dubyuhs did it!

Ugh, a Homo Erectus female.

How did it survive until now

>ITT: low IQ, racist, closet cucks shill with anecdotal evidence the narrative of Mexican women being ugly, while pretending to be le redpillled and le enlightened white scholar /pole/esmoker

It's like you suffer from a mental disease with all this racist shit, you JUST feel a strong compelling to say that everything about non whites is shit, how their food and looks are shit, etc

Is the average racist really this much of a butthurt subhuman?

>come to thread to look at qts
>only ugly people posted

pls post qts

her feet are 0/10 tho

That shit is supposed to be?

Her mother is Mexican and her father is Jamaican.
You shits really need to stop with this "I find it attractive therefore it is white" bullshit

Makes you all look really dumb and juvenile

1. Yes
2. They're angry at the world because they can't get a woman of ANY race.
3. They're in denial which is caused by their own self hatred.

Are spanish girls (from Spain) considered spics in USA?
;(

>Political correctness and SJWism.

not true actually.

pure Nordic women look pretty masculine as much as people dont want to admit. Latinas have more feminine curves and girlier faces.

oh babe

sad

Worst thing about it is that these idiots don't consider mixed people to be white, but the moment they see a mixed person who's good looking they immediately claim any beauty in them as their own.

What?

Because they're mixed latina

lmao the picture you posted literally proves what he just said.

bear?

also yeah i live in san antonio and all of the non spaniard latinas are short goblins with broad waists

Usually, they are regarded as white, until we see the last name.

aka the whitest looking one
btw sage slide threads

Nah, most people here acknowledge a difference between Spaniards and Latin Americans

Is that supposed to be attractive?

yeah, actually. They've ruined many beauty pageants with capitulating, insane bullshit.

Goddamnit, Finland! I knew someone would do it, but it makes me sick every time I see it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no one cares about your opinions shitskin

you all look fucking retarded, anyone who naturally grows some nasty uni-brow should be deleted from the genepool.

Please think objectively and not in terms of singular events. It's like saying men are anatomically bigger than women and then some asshole springs the conjecture, "But my aunts taller than my uncle."

Anyway you are retarded op and ikb4 1 post by this user.

Go to Sonora, Jalisco or Sinaloa next time, they then to live in the north.

DUDE IT'S LIKE A HALF-SHADE AWAY FROM LEGALLY ALBINO LMAO

Because this is how the average north mexican woman looks like

Because we're genetically hardwired to seek out a mix of genes, so we find people with that oliveish complexion more attractive. Same reason we all hate gingers.

Why?