Daily reminder, if you're against tax payer funded birth control, you're pro-abortion

Daily reminder, if you're against tax payer funded birth control, you're pro-abortion.

>But but but just shut down all the clinic!!!

>Implying that won't just push abortion into an under ground market.
>Implying the cost of having poor, unwanted brown children committing crimes, filling prisons, and filling group homes won't cost exponentially more than just paying for the damn birth control.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59653229e4b09b587d63018a

>you're pro-abortion
Not an argument, I didnt vote for Trump for degenerates to stop killing their young, I just dont care to pay for it so win win

>huffpost
ha
>push abortion to an underground market
which would make the rates go down

You'll be paying for it regardless. In fact, you'll be paying more. Unwanted children are a burden on society (and by extension, you). Explain your logic on this.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Or maybe they should teach their kids not to be whores and stop squatting out lil mixed breed beaner babies every 10 months

Why don't we just completely solve poverty and Social Security insolvency by gassing all poor people?

the aim is for people to fuck less all together
if abortion and tax payer funded birth control is abolished, maybe people would think twice before fucking the next available person

i don't care about subsidizing or catering to beasts. You cocksucking leftist pukes created this sodom and gomorrah degeneracy, and you're not going to skirt your responsibility for it.

Fucking cocksuckers. Every single thing you promote and accomplish turns the west into a fucking demonic hellscape

Stupid roasties can't keep their legs closed.

>Is that supposed to be a good thing?

>Aborting defenseless innocent child.
>A good thing.

Opinion discarded.

Let's legalize every drug just because if not, people do it illegaly.

Let's legalize child sex because if not, people do it illegally.

Unwanted immigrants are a drain on society and are not useful for anything but Cheap Labor.

I'm actually pro people taking responsibility for their own lives.

Just like happened in Poland right?
Oh no wait.

Or sluts could just not kill babies so that they can sleep around without having to go buy a $5 box of condoms

Not paying for other people's abortions
Not paying for other people's children
Let nature sort the issues out.

One quick look at Africa proves you wrong there user. Not even famine will stop them breeding like rabbits.

>Daily reminder, if you're against tax payer funded birth control, you're pro-abortion.
Yes I am pro-abortion. Especially if the fetus in question isnt white.

I guess you could try that but genocide is generally frowned upon. Especially since you're again abortion in the first place. You're going to solve murder with murder?

Sex education is frowned upon in Texas.

>Be poor brown person
>cant get one time expense that is an abortion
>spend the next 18+ years getting gibs while increasing the shitskin population
You didnt really think this through did you, champ?
>Inb4 your pretend alternate reality where gibs dont exist or US is a pure white ethnostate

but that's also because their chances of survival are generally shit, so they kind of "need" to have these many babies if they want some to live on
problem is just that people think they need to intervene and help them, so now more of them survive

I support tax payer funded vasectomies.

You assume people support the modern welfare state and laws that allow more welfare for people who have more kids.

Simple issue really.
>outlaw abortion
>progressive penalties for women caught killing their unborn babies. By the 3rd offense the penalty is sterilization
>stop all welfare so people either have to live responsibly, receive enough charity to survive, or starve to death

Within 2 generations America would be great again

Cause the US and Poland are pretty much the same thing right?

See this is why Republicunts are dumb.

>Abortions
>Mostly done by black girls

Let's get rid of that and watch their population boom. Sounds great.

Of course Texas is seeing a higher rate of teen birth. They are flooding their state with mestizo migrants who all have kids young and are vehemently anti-abortion. No amount of "sex ed" is going to change that.

we don't have abstinence only sex ed
t. texan

Condoms break tho

I think you should get only one tax funded abortion but your'e sterilized instantly after.

>Explain your logic on this.
I have no fucks to give it, Not against abortion, kill em now or later, would rather they not be a burden either way but take what you can get, but there is a reason most clinics are in walking distance to minority areas, like killing weeds she said.

this

>but that's also because their chances of survival are generally shit, so they kind of "need" to have these many babies if they want some to live on
This guy gets it.
This mentality was what most of humanity had until about the 1950s-60s. The reason most families had 10 kids is because half of them would die before reaching adulthood.
Hell, my grandpa grew up in rural Illinois during the Depression and 2 of his siblings died before reaching puberty.

Democrats are morally bankrupt. So clearly the problem isn't just planned parenthood, but that Democrats are sick whores who murder their children.

When did personal responsibility become this alien concept? I'm 32 and I definitely remember it when I was a kid.

Guess women still have the opportunity to get abortions without federal funding then

That means there is no reason to fund it

Wait something about the wording isn't right

>Abortions surged after Republicans defunded PP
then
>Republicans are trying to defund it but abortions rose anyway

Either she's trying to justify that abortion is fine because stopping it makes it worse OR she acknowledges women are getting abortions before it's defunded.

You don't even factor in welfare that keeps blacks living and breeding.

Death penalty for both doctor and a mother and 20 years for mother if she tries coat hanger riding or stairs surfing.
When fear of the punishment is asymmetrically greater than the benefit of a crime it suddenly becomes very unattractive. And that just a bonus positive.
The main prevention of abortion is a social stigma that should be attached to murder of babies our of convenience, doesn't matter born or unborn. Death penalty will just reinforce it.

>they will just go to cucknada or mexihole
Mandatory medical checkup on the border, will coast million times less than state founded abortions.

>Force woman to have child she doesnt want
>She ultimately raises the child to be a degenerate
>instead of removing a future criminal at a one-time expense, society must now pay for the lifetime negative impact this person has
Why are you against eugenics?