Weekly reminder that 70% of American Millennials don't have a Bachelor's degree or higher

Weekly reminder that 70% of American Millennials don't have a Bachelor's degree or higher

66% of highschool students go on to attend a university

Less than a 1/3 of the 66% graduate from university

And? Universities are nothing more than marxist indoctrination centres that saddle the youth with piles of guilt and buring tyres of debt for the rest of their lives.

Teach yourself for free. MOOCs are the way forward.

This only works for tech, and tech wages are going to be systematically dismantled in the coming decades

If everyone has a bachelor degree, noone does.

Really? It works for any subject that does not contain significant practical practice, which obviously would need to be taight in person. Een then, these compnents may be provided by private enterprise.

The internet is slowly strangling universities to a much-deserved and agonising death.

4 years of college, 1 indoctrination course courtesy of anthropology

>private enterprise
I've always wondered why like Apple/MS/Facebook etc don't have institutions in-house to provide education. Likewise for the big banks.

It's not just the courses that indoctrinate. It's the entire environment. We are massively influenced by our peers and if our peers are fucking gullible morons then that has an effect.

They do. Well, Google does anyway. More will become available as demand increases.

The only peer indoctrination I received was that asian girls love white dick and hate asian men.

Like, so much that it's appalling.

Nice. Shame they have asses flatter than fucking pancakes.

Why train people when you can just ship in some poo in loo code monkey?

Why pay someone when they can pay you?

oh user, they don't want to employ people, they want to eliminate the single greatest overhead in the company, the people's pay. that's why they they import subhumans that accept the first number they write down. companies are price makers in that import labor market.

>tfw I'm the 30%

Yeah because most people aren't cut out for higher education yet we have a society that has told everyone must go to college.

It would be more disturbing if everyone was graduating

The experience GENUINELY made me sympathetic to r/asianmasculinity

what's a Mooc and how does it work? Can I get one? I'm 25 and didn't get a degree but am in need one to move countries. But I'm gonna kill myself if I have to study here for 4 more years

Massive(ly) Open Online Courses. Googe that shit.

Oh I see your point. I misunderstood.

Which brings up a good point actually. These shitty companies lobby the government and have infiltrated to Department of Education and whatever other shit. To answer your initial question: because those companies aren't Board of Regents certified to give out degrees, so whatever shit they do would be training directly from them with no ability to go elsewhere because nowhere else would recognize the training. If you pay Apple to train you, you can't take that anywhere else in reality. Degrees are basically the government certifying you as having this level of education. What's stopping those guys from using their armpower in the government to get themselves a program to certify people, officially hijacking the education system?

>implying bachelor is something to be proud of
Jesus fucking christ, get ypur shit together. You can say youre well educated after you get a masters or a Phd.

Youre all trash in my eyes, why wouldnt you study the extra year or two? Lazy fucks I swear. You should be grateful for quality higher education US offers

>B bur indoctrination
just goes to show that youre in shit tier school or not in STEM. Get a real education

You vitriol betrays your lack of confidence in what you say. 'The lady doth protest too much'

>the single greatest overhead in the company
>the people's pay.
Pic related, unless you're being sarcastic. It's hard to tell tone of voice over text.

>Masters
BAHAHAHAHA

Yeah bro, that extra year for a Master's degree REALLY made a big difference huh?

Master's and PhD's are just supervised work study where you get A's for showing up.

Very true for software based startups where your traditional overhead is a building, some laptops, servers, bandwidth