Oh my. Who is our "spokesperson"?

Oh my. Who is our "spokesperson"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hopefully /pol/ can be unanimous on this, and not disagree with it just to be ironic or edgy/
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-293569A1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're referring to the 400-lb hacker.

And top kek of course gookmoot wouldn't talk to the media.

I like how they put ((())) in there and have apperantly no idea what the fuck it even means.

Sargon of Akkad obviously

THE 400 POUND HACKER NAMED 4CHINZ

oppossing net neutrality is idiotic unless you just love fellating comcast.

This thoughts of net neutrality??
Sup Forums is a place of much discussion and viewpoints...

>Oh Noes! Sup Forums isn't a flock of mindless sheep, think for themselves and speak their minds!!

>discussion
If by discussion you mean shit throwing and temper tantrums then yes

made me laff
but seriously which one of you is this for-chan guy-hacker?

try expanding your horizons by lurking other boards and threads other than bait tier shit, user :^)

What about those of us that want the government not regulating the internet and instead breaking up monopolies as is their job? Are we also fellating Comcast?

>Oh my. Who is our "spokesperson"?

It was me.

I was like "hurr durr derpy derp derp durrr hurrr!"

And they quoted me exactly.

>(((Internet service providers)))

Who are these (((internet service providers))) they speak off?

Why does Sup Forums desperately want to get assraped by greedy corporations? Will you be feeling okay when AT&T blocks your skype and forces you to pay extra for their services? Are you okay with not having access to certain websites your ISP is not okay with? Are you people okay?

>want to shill for whatever
>go post on Sup Forums promoting it
>all the replies call you a fag but it doesn't matter
>post article saying "EVEN Sup Forums"
>...
>profit

stop memeing

net neutrality is good for US. what, you don't think (((they))) won't jack up prices and censor Sup Forums?

My only problem with the net neutrality movement is that it has retarded fools droning on about how entitled they are to free and unbridled internet. No, it should be an ideal we strive for, not some entitlement.

You are naive as fuck if you think this will prevent monopolies like comcast att from becoming all consuming.

You libertarian tards have honest intentions but your pipedream does not work in a vacuum, especially with such establish figures starting with massive infrastructure.

So in short, yes, you will be fellating comcast balls deep while gurgling out how great it was that comcast is now free to deepthroat you.

im lolbertarian and even understand the lunacy of opposing net neutrality

I am king nigger representing Sup Forums.

All that the government is "regulating" is that the corporations who you drool for and sure as hell want to regulate the internet don't regulate it.

no one on Sup Forums talks like that

hold on while I prove it

the silicon valley funded viral marketing firm that's spamming fuckwad threads decided to speak for us

Threads about net neutrality have been pruned all day
Idk what's going on

>spokesperson for Sup Forums

lol

when will normies stop having expectations from Sup Forums jesus fucking christ. It's like they want us to be a personal army

Because it's more than likely that if net neutrality falls a lot of users aren't gonna have acces to Sup Forums because their ISP say so
>this is what lolbertarians want

Because the first is company to offer unblocked access is going to be flooded with consumers.

How do we deal with (((internet service providers)))?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hopefully /pol/ can be unanimous on this, and not disagree with it just to be ironic or edgy/

definitely a plant, probably the journalist himself, now I will check article time versus post time

shills that shitpost here all day and screencap their own shit as proof
it is cnn tier bullshit

apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-293569A1.pdf

No, what they're "regulating" is whatever they deem "legal content." Remember goy, reading those wikileaks is illegal! And don't even think about opposing your refugee allotment!

who is going to write the legislation
>jews
im aginst it

You can fellate ComCast or you can fellate the Federal Government. Which one do you think will want you to go ass to mouth?

Proper deregulation would allow small, independent ISPs to use the same "utility" pipe as the current ISPs hog and threaten you with "fast lanes" as if they wouldn't be immediately BTFOed by a true open market. Net Neutrality is bullshit based on the system as is which is, of course, a monopoly allowed by regulation giving only a few companies access to OUR fucking pipes. You're idiots for supporting it. I hate you all, I hate the faggots that invaded our beautiful internet, and I wish summer of 93 would fucking end already.
>captcha: 2600 park
heh

since Comcast has proven itself to lobby the govt
you really did not make the point you think you did

Fuck Comcast dude, i don't have any love for the Feds, but god damn ISPs are the scum of the earth

two hour difference, just the perfect length of time if one were to post it and pretend it wasn't you

ahaha case cracked I am such a genius

This.
As much as I find a lot of what the government does to be cancer, Comcast is super fucking cancer, and anything that fucks them over and prevents them from fucking over consumers is fine by me.

except I can still access all content now...but assuredly will not be able to if this passes.

As you lolbertarian fuck, you need to remember that the MASSIVE infrastructure att/comcast have control over was largely built by massive government subsidies. You just want to hand it all over to some of the most greedy and hated corporations and say, "great now we can all compete against you!" Your are oblivious to the fact that this hands them the keys to monopoly.

And you defend that because "lol in libertarian wonderland monopoly is eventual result"

>instead you should fellate
>(((ZOG)))
>(((Netflix)))
>(((Amazon)))
>(((Faceberg)))
>(((Twitter)))
>(((Reddit)))

>largely built by massive government subsidies
You're high if you think they were built by anything but tax dollars.

>subsidies

duuuhhh

Corporations always lobby the government to benefit themselves and crush their competition. As smart people have already pointed out, a monopoly cannot be maintained without government interference. Markets are better than rulers.

Hi R*ddit

Reverse psychology seems effective enough

>except I can still access all content now
Because Net Neutrality isn't in effect yet.
>You just want
No faggot, I want AT&T, TWC, Comcast, etc. to be split up into dozens of companies and give everyone 5-6 ISP choices minimum. Fucking government knob jockey.

>I cant argue so here is a fallacy
>muuh jeeewwss

Fuck they are on both sides of this issue.

Fucking lol they included the Jewish echos

wow you really believe that dont you. Oh my sweet summer child.

Sup Forums will meme Zuckerberg into power

>Because Net Neutrality isn't in effect yet.
wut
The problem is that they are going to do away with NN

Not sure, but i'm sure this is how the average north mexican woman looks like

>arguing with someone who unironically believes the following
>Before Title II was implemented in 2015 the internet was LITERALLY HITLER.
>2014
>be me
>wanting to sh*tpost on Sup Forums (bad words were a no no)
>call my ISP and ask them to unlock my wifi
>$9.99 has been deducted from your checking account (ISPs had access to your finances back then)
>sit down and put $1 of quarters in my PC to boot it up
>open Firefox
>you are accessing the internet. Proceeding past this point will result in a $4.99 non refundable security deposit. Do you wish to proceed?
>y-yes
>decide to check the news first
>try to go to RT
>do you agree to the $4.99 charge
>yes
>get redirected to MSNBC
>charged $9.99 instead
>hit the back button
>charged another $4.99 for trying to access RT
>redirected back to MSNBC for another $9.99
>read the headlines so I don't get charged $.99 a click
>try to go to Sup Forums
>$12.99 charge for viewing controversial content
>jk, the liberals are blocking it today and I just lost more money
>turn off my PC
>sit down on my couch to watch Netflix
>try to watch Passion of the Christ
>the liberals are blocking it
>SWAT team raids my house for viewing anti-semitic content
>Such was life back then. We can't go back to those days.
You are to be mocked and ridiculed.

oh my fuck why are you posting this everywhere

me

trips decides what i tell cnn

>(((internet service providers)))
it's been a while since my sides have left the orbit so far behind

BRIAN FUNG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING CHINK!!!

That faggot ((())) Thinks giving massive corporations taxpayer funded infrastructure and free reign will usher in a lolbertarian utopia. He thinks that IS net neutrality.

did you read any of my posts? are you (((them))) just trying to create confusion and infighting?

The 700# hacker

what a retard

wapo is on this board rn. say something nice to them

All those are for-profit companies and big enough to pay whatever ISPs want without breaking a sweat. I'm more worried about Sup Forums, 4*2chan, nyaa, and other relatively small, often nonprofit hobbyist sites.

Isn't net neutrality a good thing?
Company blocks something
You are unsatisified customer so do business with a company that isn't a shit
I mean we're only on our providers because we can access whatever so there's not much to complain about
This can seriously hurt them if it passes and that's a good thing
I can see a new company coming out of this

>anything that fucks them over and prevents them from fucking over consumers is fine by me.
then you want less regulation, not more

The internet is gay.

ISPs should be able to do as they please.

They give it to you.

i'm sure it made sense in your head

you have your shit all backwards. The proposed bill will undo NN. Meaning ISPs can fuck you up the ass and there is nothing you can do about it.
Basically this becomes reality

Do you people understand that they 'know' that (((Sup Forums opposes))) the Republican Plan for Net Neutrality BECAUSE THEY WERE LARPING AS ANONS TODAY?

They are the ones (With Shareblue) that started all these threads hours ago. Fuck them.

Yea it was likely a plant because it's so easy to do but your confirmation bias is showing. Two hour difference proves nothing.

your retardation is showing tho

>we

>Some government welfare queen sucks government dick
Color me surprised.

why are they sabotaging their own position by associating it with Sup Forums?

Net neutrality is fucking stupid.

Do you really think isp's are going to block your favorite sites?

Are you affraid Walmart is going to stop selling coke unless you pay extra or coke pays a fee?

That's how absurd this is.

They are already making their money.

This entire debate is fucking stupid. If they destroy the internet then nobody will want it.

I dont even live in your country anymore you retard.

You don't know the half of it m8. Places like Buzzfeed and Mic have reporters whose job is basically to read Sup Forums and report (with a heap of moral outrage) about the latest shit the "alt-right" is doing today. If no threads are interesting enough, they probably make their own so they can write articles on it.

ISP's are already a huge cartel. No. This will just empower more collusion to suppress information and limit what consumers can view or obtain.

>your apartment complex of 1,200 people only carries Comcast
>AT&T does not service your BFE area
>Startup Internet which provides fast and affordable internet service while treating all traffic equally and respecting comsumer privacy was bought out by AT&T, you can no longer view amibeingdetained.org and your connection speed to Sup Forums seems to always run at a trickle, while your connection to SurveillanceBook and PropagandaTube remains unchanged.

Please support net neutrality to help ensure companies must treat all internet traffic equally, even if it would profit them to suppress certain traffic.

>potential assraping by corporations
>versus guaranteed assraping by the government
HMM TOUGH CHOICE

>paid dlc and microtransactions will never take over the industry
>10 years later...

lolzers I'm going to need my loldozer for this one

>americans pay for comcast
>all day every day
>even while they make television shows about how comcast is evil
>they still refuse to stop paying

America is unable to stop itself from spending, they are simply cattle. The notion of not paying for something you dislike is simply impossible.

>goy
You're literally supporting a political act that will put the internet into a position where you're gonna have to pay to have access to certain websites of your ISP's choosing and you call me goy?

>potential
top kek mr Goldsteinbergski

>Walmart is going to stop selling coke unless you pay extra or coke pays a fee?
>walmart decides RC cola is problematic so it doesn't carry it any more
>all other stores start to do the same to keep up the virtue signalling
>can't get RC cola anywhere any more
WTF I LOVE CENSORSHIP

The definition of net neutrality is that all content can be access freely without 3rd parties enabling or disabling specific information, be it government or corporations. Youre litterally arguing that we should not only give control of the internet to rich jews who will be free to control the flow of information but also that we should be paying them more for the honor.

I refuse to believe you arent a shill

The government basically protects your right to access this website you dumbfuck. If net neutrality falls and your ISP doesn't like Sup Forums you can say goodbye to the website. It's trully ironic how people like you have the audacity to call other people cucks. Ironic.

Rc cola doesn't sell dumbass.

That's like saying an ISP might drop MySpace. OH NO!!! not myspace!!!

Get fucked moron

>media quotes themselves
>anonymous source
kek

Yeah, because you instead will hand that exact same power over to the people that enforce their will with guns. Reminder: they have the exact same plan as the faggots in suits.

>Sup Forums opposes something that would regulate the internet
... this is the main reason they/we are anti-pc (and anti-modern-liberal in the first place)

Well on the bright side your ISP will block Sup Forums and idiots like you will not post anymore.

1. be shill
2. post your propaganda everywhere
3. have your friend quote your posts as representative of the boards you brigade
4. ?????
5. Profit.

>Rc cola doesn't sell dumbass.
thats kinda the point you fucking retard. They wouldnt hesitate to block low traffic (relative to youtube and jewbook) if they thought there might be dissent there

You flaggots are dumber than rocks.