Can we admit once and for all that lolbertarianism is a meme ideology?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Lolbertarians are literally hippies hiding from criticism on the right side of the political spectrum. They LARP on here even harder than natsocs and commies with their NAP meme utopia.
What do we do about the Lolbertarian Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot they're all white and think minorities can even understand nonviolent principles. It's like preparing an ideology in case we cross over into an alternate timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A

What's wrong America, can't handle all that freedom?

isnt the answer obvious?
Give the state more and more power, and sacrifice your freedom. Don't be like a lolbertarian goyim. Trust your government.

this, fuck liberty and shieet

More like use the state as a tool like everyone else does. As it stands lolbertarianism is purely a defensive ideology and it's not even preventing the erosion and big gov that liberals and minorities so desperately want. You're asking whites to trust non-white voters.

Or you could stop being 13 and realize that hierarchy, discipline and authority have their place in shaping a healthy society.

and at the top are jews, keep being a cuck

libertarianism getting captured by rand-worshipping monopoly-apologists is the problem. it used to be a hollistic philosophy of minimal government, with a high regard for government when it was working in the right places and to the right ends - which included the protection of free markets against monopolies and trusts, to ensure continued competition.

unfortunately at some point it became just a meme used by two-faced megacorps to argue against whatever regulatory agencies they haven't otherwise successfully captured. what's going on now with net neutrality is the perfect example.

too real?

Lemme guess, you think hitler was a jewish plant

>unfortunately at some point it became just a meme used by two-faced megacorps to argue against whatever regulatory agencies they haven't otherwise successfully captured.
the neo-cons ruined the word "libertarian" for me

>assraped trumpkin feeling the heat
>hey those libertarians are wacky, huh guise?

eat shit nigger

Libertarians are literally the bronies of politics.

But a Libertarian society would be run by rich Jewish oligarchs who dominate the economy.

>would be

gas gas gas

can't see someone post a picture of my one true love without posting my own picture of my one true love

>MUH LIBERTY

This.

>says the guy whose ideology was shaped by selfish, egotistical JEWS who didn't wanted to pay taxes like ((((Ayn Rand)))), ((((Rothbard)))) and (((((Mises)))))

It's actually a form of mild autism masquerading as a political ideology.

>here
Just leave them be. They are harmless and irrelevant. I myself want to implode the welfare system as hard as it is possible, so I kinda get their point.
There is also a major difference between the ideologies - when communist swines get their utopia they will kill everyone they can get their hands on. If lolbertarians get their utopia, they will at worst get themselves killed.

I honestly don't even think it would be a utopia, but it would be just. I couldn't give a shit less what happens to all the state leeches when we turn off the government tap.

I love how lolbertarians always think that the only people who will benefit from no government is themselves.. no you retards you'll suffer just like everybody else.

Most lolbertarians I've met have been either poor or middle class aka the biggest benefactors of the state.

It very much is
They're fucking boomers reincarnated, crying communism every time something remotely left-wing is voice
Reddit cancer is what they are

>I honestly don't even think it would be a utopia,
it's assumed all niggers would starve to death within the first year

Truly, I really benefit from getting sucked dry to feed trash and niggers.

NatSocs aren't right wing, they're leftists pretending to be right wing. This is because despite this quote no NatSoc ever advocates repealing income tax or ending the welfare state, both leftist inventions.

>hurrrr the KKK is nazism, even if it predates it by decades
>falling for the binary left and right spook

Dumb liberal poster.

No, it's a great ideology. You just can't form a political party out of it. Instead you have to extol the principles and encourage the established parties to adopt them.

Nigger, your very own quote of Rockwell invokes the right-left paradigm. He literally states the the ideal mean of order and liberty is in the original constitution the founders created. Yet, this constitution did not levy an income tax nor support a welfare state. The KKK is not Nazism, but it shows the leftists inclination of nativists who pretend to be right wing.

>Yet, this constitution did not levy an income tax nor support a welfare state.

It didn't allowed niggers and women to vote either. Yet here we are.