Is it really true that there's a cabal of paedophiles who run Hollywood?

Is it really true that there's a cabal of paedophiles who run Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

What's his name again?

Dan "The Legitimate Kids' Programming Provider" Schneider

absolutely true.

I'm afraid so, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

(((cabal of pedophiles)))

bump

Former Hollywood Screenwriter here
>Is it really true that there's a cabal of paedophiles who run Hollywood?
Yes and no. I never got close enough to the inner most Hollywood ring, just a lowly writer.
But, I feel comfortable saying that Hollywood attracts more pedophiles than other lines of work where power over children is a potential part of work
And during my time there it seemed more, kinda, like obsessed with youth and the young than any other city I've worked in and there's been a lot of them.
Its a creepy place when you consider the inner motivations of most of the people there

>Dan "The Legitimate Kids' Programming Provider" Schneider
He's a perve
I had a bit of a pedo crush on Victoria Justice(Her17, Me26) and I couldn't resist asking a couple friends that have worked with her and others in that circle, and I heard bad things about Mr. Schneider when I did so.
Shit you hope ain't true.

cabal. cabaal. caabaaal. CAAABAAAAAAAAAL

If you actually give them credit by separating paedos from pedos, then you're enabling them.

They are all the same. Someone who is sexually attracted to kids is just as guilty as someone who actually rapes them.

Plenty of Hollywood celebs have said as much... It's not really considered a secret at this point.

Yes.
The same cabal labelled Michael Jackson a pedo because he named The Jew; his eccentricity made it believable. This served as a distraction from the actual pedos.

Never forget shia lebouf was molested by Brian peck.

MJ is a pedo, (((they))) just revealed it because he named (((them))). MJ admitted to sleeping in his bed with little kids, and his estate was named Neverland Ranch, after the fictional location in Peter Pan literature by real life pedo J.M. Barrie.

Hollywood, DC, Arkancide, haiti, fake pope, lolita island, govt contractors, pizza joints, etc...

>Is it really true that there's a cabal of paedophiles who run Hollywood?
the world

No way!

Yeah

the hollywood pedo ring is to distract you from the government pedo ring

NO, DELETE THIS THREAD!

from Berlin to Hollywood, yes

Yes and for a long time.
It started WAY before Roman Polanski, and it goes way beyond film.
The entire (((entertainment industry))) was pedo from the outset.
>Golden age of hollywood.
>Rock'n'roll, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc
>Even the newspapers had their share.

Professional liars will always gravitate to industries that manufacture and sell lies.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

(((Malignant narcissists)))

CABAL
A
B
A
L