Hey, racial supremacists etc.: Why do you believe your race is superior? Do you have empirical reasons...

Hey, racial supremacists etc.: Why do you believe your race is superior? Do you have empirical reasons, or rational reasons, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurk more faggot. you need to lurk here for 5 months before posting, bitch

Mostly I just see "kill the groids because they're inferior."

The white race is superior because I am of that race. Just like the black race is superior to a black person. Every race has a right to a homeland.

>Do you have empirical reasons, or rational reasons,

They literally do

Thats the satire part, You need to lurk moar before posting here.

Look up IQ by nation and get back to us.

Look at Africa. That's all the proof you need

my entire country is an empirical example for 1st worlders and your retarded governments still want to turn your countries into a retelling of 50 shades of nig

>empirical reasons, or rational reasons, or what?

yes but a nigger like you the information would just go over your little head.

Stick to playing with balls and sucking jew dick dark goy.

Here's my counterpoint: European society developed largely militaristically. The Romans, for instance, had an economy that was completely unsustainable without conquering opposing nations constantly. As such, they were forced to develop superior technologies to succeed.

I'm seeing a lot of correlation with no proposed methods of causation.

>lurk more faggot
options engaged

That made me sad on the inside.
>I cry for you guys
>I cry for europe and america
damn now im depressed.....

Yeah, yeah, you're being ironic, but to be fair, I'm of almost exclusively German and Scandinavian ancestry.

Every human society is highly militaristic, from complex civilizations to jungle cannibals. Europeans are better at war because we possess ambition, creativity, intelligence and the Faustian spirit.

Wanna know why we are against multi-multiculturalism

Do some history research, Check out South Africa and Rhodesia.
----------->They are the final stages of "multi-multiculturalism"

THERE ARE TWO RACES
THERE ARE TWO SEXES
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

Our civilization vs africa, south america and most of asia

Well, OK, prove that Europeans have more spirit. You have the correlation, but how do we know race is the only thing causing the lower Nobel prize rate?

And technology, etc.

>Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

>nice try jamal

So that just proves whites were the best at conquest.

The rational reason to CLAIM your race is the best is pretty obvious. If you didn't think you were worthy of continued existence there would be no reason to preserve yourself.

>LAST
>COMMON
>ANCESTOR
You're a fucking idiot.

no you

But it doesn't prove that skin color is the only reason why. Again, correlation =/= causation.

>they were forced to develop superior shiet

You answered to yourself.

>but how do we know race is the only thing causing the lower Nobel prize rate?
Because if the races had the same cognitive abilities africa would have far surpassed any other civilization. Africa has a far greater amount of natural resources than any other continent.

gee i dont know

Natural resources being gold and ivory, but not arable land.

I see no cherry picking here. Checks out to me.

that is one fucked up schwartztica you got therr

It's simple really. Take the accomplishments of each race and compare them. Also compare the failures. You'll see whites have the best win/lose ratio and are the most accomplished.

It's not hard to total stats of competitors and compare them. We do it for literally everything but doing it for human racial groups is "racism" because no one wants to be listed in second or worse place. It's all for the benefit of feels.

How blue-pilled are you? Different human populations evolved different cognitive capacities due to unique evolutionary pressures.

The causation is that Europeans have a higher average IQ than every race except for asians

If the race wasn't already capable of superior feats, they wouldn't have continued to be so successful at conquest and developing new technology.
But your point that militarism was at the heart of things generalizes and claims to be the "only reason" as well, you don't take into account cultural revolutions, enlightenment, the development of the scientific method, the arts. Creativity boomed in Europe even during peaceful eras, i.e. the greeks and their philosophy.

They have plenty of arable land in the south and north africans found a way to farm using the nile

That's a correlation. There is a correlation between skin tone and IQ. That is not evidence of causation.

just try and find a white person with looks like comparable to that on the left, post it in reply to me, I'll wait.

I doubt north korea would even come close to over 75 as a nation

No the reason(or cause of) europeans being superior is a higher IQ this has been proven again and again that peoples with higher IQs have and are able to adapt easier to complex civilizations

I'm a Traiqistani supremacist because us race baiting racists are the most oppressed people on the planet.

this

My country even had shit on easy mode... we had one of the richest gold deposits ever, we had a functional society, we had all the luxuries we could have wanted even if every country hated us.
There was even a time when the Rand was a hard currency that outpaced the USD (and sure we couldnt outpace it forever but there was a chance of a fair stability)

And all we had to do, ALL we had to do to not fuck it up was not hand it to the nogs... it took less than 5 years for them to start shitting up the system so bad that there was no chance of recovery.

Today we have niggers who literally raped people, didnt even complete preschool, have like 9 wives and 600 children and say that the white "purge" in Zimbabwe was a good thing.

Fuck it. this isnt even a racial supremacy thing to me. This is just racial objectivity.

The West invented lots of shit and (((they))) used those inventions and egotistical politicians to create Western empires. Now, (((they're))) blaming modern day westerners for (((their))) misdeeds and the leftie twits are slurping it up.

OK, here. Any difference in relative attractiveness is subjective.

that is a filthy europooper rule only

Why would Europeans have evolutionary pressure to have higher intelligence?

>how blue pilled are you
That's what we call an "ad hominem."

welcome aboard amigo.

Have some Nigger facts, friendo.

> Africans have lower IQs than apes
> African children are too dumb to recognise themselves in the mirror until age six
> Haitian Blacks eat actual dirt cookies (Google it)
> A Black South African woman is more likely to be raped TWICE in her life than to learn how to read
> 1/3 of Liberia's population has at least once consumed human meat
> Even in Botswana, one of the most stable and developed countries in Africa, over 40% of the population are infected with AIDS

If you believe they are our equals, you are literally retarded.

looks like a slav, still looks far more human than the abbo posted earlier.

I think the biggest elephant in the room is why minorities feel the need to only come to majority white countries.

If everyone was *actually* equal, each country would be more or less the same, and each country would do they're fair share of intaking migrants. Instead you get mud huts in Africa and towering skyscrapers in Manhattan. Everyone knows that white countries are superior, but you're not supposed to point that out. Asia (and, in particular, Japan) is also up there technologically speaking, but they are also very collectivist and unempathetic to the average citizen, would most people in America look out for one another. I'd argue whites have the greatest mix of intellect and empathy on the planet, making us superior to many others.

Also, I don't WANT to be a white supremacist. I'd love it if i could say that all races are equal to one another, but looking at things logically lends no other solution that doesn't ramble on like some off-the-cuff conspiracy. What's more likely: that every single white person in human history has had a secret agenda against every non-white person and is the reason that they have been kept down, or that there are general racial differences amongst populations of people that lend themselves to predictable results (blacks can't get into college because they are simply less intelligent on average, for example)?

Ironically enough, I just realized that this was one of the ads on this page for me.

HALE HORTLER

that's an actor in makeup, Naomi Grossman as Pepper from American Horror Story.

But even dolled up to intentionally look as ugly as possible, that thing still looks more human than the abbo posted earlier.

Again, correlation. How do we know there aren't other factors at play here? If Europeans had greater evolutionary pressure to be intelligent and empathetic, why?

Isn't all life "forced to develop superior shit"?
By "develop" I mean "come up with a way to survive or enforce their will" or otherwise "adapt" otherwise. There's not really a viable argument to be made for morality versus conquering for the goal of human prosperity.

No one ever seriously posits that skin colour has anything to do with anything. I'm even willing to concede that the main reason whites are superior is precisely BECAUSE of their long lineage of conquest and tradition, which has allowed their bloodlines, genes and social conditions to render them more likely to be raised well, better educated and supportive of the in-group.

Regardless, though, whether races are different because of or in spite of their historical development, evidence we have ready access to and ever-new, ever-confirming data strongly suggests that races generally would benefit from working with their own in-group in their own societies, not necessarily segregated from the others but in some way regulated and under no ridiculous liberal illusions such as true equality.

I know. That was a joke, retard. I'm referencing the irony of having an "ugly" white person appear on this page."

they're jews m8

Except that's a lie. It's no guarantee, but it would be statistically correct to assume that a black person descendant from dumb blacks would be stupider than a white person descendant from smart whites, even if it were occasionally disproven.

If you believe intelligence is inherited, than you are racist, Full stop.

>not using adblock
>calling other people retards

That's a non sequitur. There is a veritable reason traits are inherited. There is not a veritable reason for the factors contributing to lower IQ in non-Europeans being wholly genetic.

>except that it's a lie
I have no idea to what you are referring.

>Why would Europeans have evolutionary pressure to have higher intelligence?
>being this new
In Africa, you didn't need to plan a whole lot to survive. Hungry? Just go out and pick some shit off a tree. Maybe round up a couple of your foolies and take down a gazelle. Any time of year.

In places with winter, you have to plan and think ahead and carry out the plans. Or you die and fail to yield offspring.

What are the other factors at play here? Do you have a guess?

I don't know WHY. There wasn't any pressure, it just happened. I believe that we just got lucky through mutation and those traits were passed on, fortunately enough for us. Like, Tribe A in Africa was relatively dumb, had dumb offspring. Tribe B in Egypt mutated, got smarter, that trait was passed on. Tribe C in Greece got even smarter, that trait was passed on, etc. Also, the smarter cultures were smart enough to start having educational institutions to begin shifting intellect even higher over many centuries.

I also think that centuries of Christianity played a huge role in making whites more empathetic and caring of others. Not to say that others can't increase their empathy through a similar process, but those sorts of things take a long, long time and other races are just getting started on the process.

I don't like your argument but I can respect those sevens.

The common ancestor of modern humans was a warm weather hunter gatherer with an average IQ in the range of 60-80. Archaic negroid populations such as Africans, Aborigines and Papuans still retain this level of cognitive ability.

About 40,000 years ago, ancient negroid hunters moved into Northern Eurasia. They were subjected to powerful selective pressures for planning ability and technical resourcefulness, pushing their IQ's into the high 80's - low 90's. These Northern hunters gave rise to the Caucasoids and Mongoloids, who proceeded to migrate south and eliminate most of the Archaic negroids from Eurasia. Modern Northern Hunters retain IQ's in the 90 range.

After the Caucasoid and Mongoloid hunters migrated south, they used their advanced intelligence to domesticate grasses and develop the first civilizations. These first farmers eventually began to migrate back to the north. Northern farming requires powerful planning ability, as saving insufficient seed stock for winter leads to certain death. Northern farming populations such as East Asians and Europeans attained average IQ's in the range of 100.

For poorly understood reasons, Europeans retain a greater capacity for curiosity and creativity than East Asians. This may be a result of East Asia being subjected to selection for obedience by thousands of years of continuous rule by totalitarian states. It may also be a result of recent European hunter admixture, as farming tends to breed docile and boring people.

openvpn /etc/openvpn/ru.openvpn.frootvpn.ovpn

There is no reason to believe that North Koreans are genetically less intelligent than South Koreans. If anything, they might be slightly smarter, as colder winters appear to weed out the less intelligent among farming populations. South Koreans are cucks who bent their knee to European cultural imperialism, North Korea still retains some of East Asia's traditional culture, such as ant-like obedience to a divine ruler.

You the real nigga. Pun intended.

all the biggest empires ever were based on slavery, and there are your answers- blacks are here only to be slaves to smart whites

I believe I am greatly inferior to african bushmen when it comes to living like african bushmen.

When it comes to living like civilized and benevolent white people and maintaining a society of such, I believe my background as a white American descended from European immigrants makes me more likely to be successful.

meant to post this link about East Asian curiosity: unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

You a retard in denial as far as we can see you are a blue pill arguing with redpilled people
>Race has nothing to do with SKIN COLOR. Absolutely nothing. If it did than Asians and whites and africans and south indians would be the same race which we know isnt true.
>we know of biological difference of race such as skull shape and height. Africans are to having sickle cell again what does sickle cells have to do with skin color. Also west african are the fastest. No asians or australoid is EVER gonna beat a west african.
>knowing this we also know that there is iq difference. The chinese demographic bas the same averge iq in england, us and china. Does race realsim still sound far fetched to you now?

i believe that i could present myself as a god to african bushmen and be their god, you' re not inferior to them faggot

>There is no reason to believe that North Koreans are genetically less intelligent than South Koreans. If anything, they might be slightly smarter, as colder winters appear to weed out the less intelligent among farming populations. South Koreans are cucks who bent their knee to European cultural imperialism, North Korea still retains some of East Asia's traditional culture, such as ant-like obedience to a divine ruler.

Precisely. They're not stupider, they just have far lower access to education. Is their lowered access to education because they have become genetically inferior to South Koreans in the past 100 years?

...at living like an inferior nigger. Learn to read faggot

>Europeans retain a greater capacity for curiosity and creativity than East Asians

>Imported all of their knowledge and technology from Asia and the Middle East, the actually creative populations

Okay, Ivan.

You are a dumb nigger huh...

Am white but I think japs are on par with us.

These cucks are retarded, only a hypothetical superior genome can exist and would consist of the best genes available from the human gene pool relative to the environment for which these genes are to exist and propagate new meat bags.

This will only be achieved by mapping every gene and some complex algorithm for optimizing genes given the conditions in which they are to be "successful".

This is kindergarten level science but people still run around saying "muh yuropeein ancestors, muh race!!!" and even worse are the faggots actually butthurt by their own inferiority complex due their entire continent having been btfo and enslaved for centuries when in fact their genes are equally as useful for discovering the optimal genome in a set of conditions.

No! Not a voice of reason! Get out!

Sage
Lurk fag

Just look at who created all the best of civilization and technology, faggot, and you'll know in a fucking blink as to why white is right and everything else just sucks.

Who ever accused North Korea of having a bad education system? Their education system merely emphasizes obedience to their divine ruler and a loyalty to their race, as opposed to South Korea, which emphasizes making money on the international market.

Asia became technologically competitive with Europe for a short period in the middle ages, due to a massive population collapse in Europe. Once European demographics recovered, East Asia ceased to be competitive in any cognitive field, a situation which persists to this day. It seems that East Asians must outnumber European by at least a factor of 4 in order to possess a competitive quantity of genetic capital.

>OP does nothing to advance his argument
>plays contrarian smugfag and believes he's 'winning an argument on the internet
And you stupid faggots still aren't saging this shit

Eugenics has been practiced for a long time you stupid nigger. You didn't make a single valid point you fucking kike.

>calls someone contrarian smugfag
>does not think of self as smugfag

any claim of supremacy concerning DNA is, by definition, utter bullshit.
there is no best/worst in DNA. no inherent properties or configurations.
I like your post.
you are making too much sense here and it will make them even more confused.
Sup Forums doesn't like logic, science, or rational facts dammit XD

we don't , we're just sure yours isn't.

You can still be a racist fuck and rank the races we have now but who honestly gives a fuck. This period of time in which races exist is just a blink of an eye compared to the the millions of years humanity may survive if optimization of the genome occurs.. of course if we don't then who cares because if we aren't able to achieve genomic manipulations as I've described relatively soon humanity will never make it to level 2 civ anyway and we burn out

It's terrible watching all this divisive bullshit go down over stupid race shit that doesn't matter when our civilization needs to be 100% behind scientific vision and progress if we are to survive

White people (and the pity they bestow upon lesser races) are the only reason why brown people are still alive and complaining about their comfortable, care-free welfare existence... the fact that you can't even grasp any cognitive understanding of your own pet-like relationship with whites is proof enough of your complete and utter inferiority. You should be kissing white people's ass everyday for everything they have given you...nobody will shed a tear for you when you are inevitably genocided when there are no more whiet people to protect you, you are asking for it.

>t. asian american

"Superior" is the wrong way to look at it. I believe that white westerners are the only people capable of building and maintaining white western societies, and since I prefer to live in a white western society, I would prefer to live around other white westerners.

It's pretty much that simple. If I were a Chinaboo who preferred Chinese society, I would live over there. But I'm not. So, I don't.

>our civilization needs to be 100% behind scientific vision and progress if we are to survive

Europeans are objectively the only population on Earth capable of making significant contributions to scientific progress. Non-whites are just parasitic dead-weight which is holding us back.

actually at this point I am having a hard time believing this because of the influx of lebbit shitheads who take that shit as literal when even Hitler himself was not about genocide but about preserving everyone's race. I've had multiple arguments about white supremacy on here when I'd never have to do it on old/pol/ or /new/ back when people would lurk then post. Also I think it has to do with Christians we've gotten way more of them that actually took "DEUS VULT" and the kekistan shit extremely seriously. Back on old/pol/ and /new/ we'd get a few threads ever so often where christcucks didnt bother anyone and (((brother nathanial))) threads which weren't a big deal but now its just none stop shit clinging to the point that its driving me to make anti-christcuck memes. Its annoying and I wish they would stop.

>racial supremacists
What do you consider a racial supremacist? If I say that I think my white race is the supreme bestest race ever does that make me a supremacist? If it does then yeah I guess I am. If supremacist means the subjugate of all races to be ruled over by whites then I am not a supremacist.

It's like you don't want to learn...

Most people here are less racial supremacist and more just don't want niggers and Muslims living in their country and changing their culture.

>If Europeans had greater evolutionary pressure to be intelligent and empathetic, why?

Spontaneous individual violence and lack of collective co-ordination and planning are far more harmful traits in seasonal weather and food supply fluctuations.
Winter chan killed off the white niggers.