Now that leftists openly hate islam, can we agree that islam is politically incorrect?

Now that leftists openly hate islam, can we agree that islam is politically incorrect?

We should embrace islam in order to trigger leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Now that leftists openly hate islam

Citation thanks.

Did I miss the meeting where this was announced? I thought the opposite was true. What chaged?

Here in Germany, leftists now claim islam is "fascist". They side with women who are afraid of going home alone at night out of fear of being harassed by "men of southern appearance". And when you bring up burqas, leftists start screeching.

Luck you. That particular shockwave is yet to flow through us here in Blighty.

Again, you'll need to do better than anecdotes.

Leftists only pretend to like Islam because most Muslims vote left. If they started to hate Islam then they'd lose a lot of votes

>Germany
>embracing islam
You are already doing your job.

The leftists here don't care about voting anymore. They don't accept democracy and dream of a violent revolution. Didn't you watch the Hamburg happening last weekend? They are fucking lunatics who live in their own fantasy world.

Islam was a mistake

This is actual cultural appropriation and not okay. As a muslim I almost puked when seeing this pic.

Can't wait until the kaaba is draped in a rainbow flag :)

I'm going to need overwhelming evidence before I will consider that postulate worthy of any further discussion.

Serious question: isn't no interest islamic banking a threat to (((their))) interests? Was going to make a thread about this, its been on my mind for a while...

I'm not even a Muslim and that picture makes me want to go full jihadi

Never in a million years will I consider islam to be anything other that the worst kind of cancer.

Yes, islamic economics is the perfect system avoiding the problems of both, capitalism and communism. That's why both are against islam.

Nah, you end up paying the same amount anyway. They just term it as "fees" instead of "interest"
It's an even jewier scheme than normal mortgages

You just played yourself Mehmet. Take your muslim apologetics and fuck off.

The problem is usury and although Islam forbids usury in principle, in practice it's corrupt as fuck. It is not the only system to prohibit the charging of interest. Stick your false dilemma up your ass. Make sure you use your left hand.

>islam is politically incorrect?
Islam is all kinds of incorrect.

Mudslimes still snip their dicks, so kike doctors can still keep turning foreskins into skin cream.

Irrelevant, also I'm very anti islam in general, it has just been stuck in my mind lately. Its not a topic that I have seen discussed at any length if at all.

Imagine being this retarded. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Islam will win through birth rates alone

Muslims are also anti-racist. It would worsen the nigger problem even if it helped with the Jew problem.

No, Islam is just incorrect.

For the purposes of my question I'm putting aside all the admittedly retarded aspects of islam. Is it not the only belief system that forbids usury?

Have you heard them talk about black people? Anti-racist my ass.

Most of that is blatant lies though. I got cut at age 13 (IIRC) and did not get a boner, felt no pain, no shock.
Why must you present lies to make a point? Losing sensivity in the penis should be enough for it to be disallowed.

This ISIS propaganda video says otherwise.
youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s

Just because these things didn't happen to you doesn't mean that they didn't happen to other people.

Islam itself must be criticized, as it is fascism like if it gets any political power. No wonder Hitler loved Islam. But i don't judge any Humans just because political Islam is bad.

>Is it not the only belief system that forbids usury?
Naziism

What percentage of people did that happen to? I haven't heard of anyone complaining about any of those things. It's not an often discussed subject so that's hardly evidence, I admit.

Nazism and political Islam is so similar, funny that they both hate each other.

It forbids interest on loans. Instead they simply put up a service fee or some shit like that and profit just like any other bank. Muslims are sneaky and very immoral, trying to find loopholes in the Quran all the time.

ye, nice story

That's kind of the basis of my thoughts on the subject, why isn't there more of a cross over since the bulk of modern day problems seem to be jewery of the financial systems?

>Islam itself must be criticized

sure, whatever you say.. EU keeps te refugees flowing in

Yeah I have been larping as a Muslim for the last year sonce leftists hate it.

>Nazism and political Islam is so similar, funny that they both hate each other.

real funny

Islamic immigration = low education level, breeding like cockroaches, bringing diseases, no morlas and ethics, no etiquette, murder, theft, crime and shit, retarded somalis spitting in the street, low iq, steals public money, and loves social justice.

Islam is the opposite of everything that made western society Great !

>We should embrace islam in order to trigger leftists.
>German

it rhymes, it's like poetry

Middle Easterners cannot comprehend Western Civilization.

Only Whites can 1) Create and 2) Maintain a civilization without having to massively restrict the freedoms of its people.

1) We gave our Women the right to vote, and they still knew their place for a very long time.
2) We abolished slavery first, but still segregated Blacks from Whites, and allowed them to pursue their (albeit limited) ambitions.
3) We came up with technological innovations again and again, and shared them with the world.

We never did, nor will we ever need Islam, to "save" us from our so called "decadence." What we need is TRUTH, so we can be proud of what we were, who we are, and what we will become.

nein, jörg
i overheard a few youths (surprisingly women/girls) who were talking about how these terror attacks are rising and there are way too many, but leftists are overwhelmingly cucked and neither hate nor dislike islam. one reason seems to be that every single fucking girl seems to have a best friend who is muslim.

>flag
It checks out. How's the new caliphate, Hans?