Was Macron a blessing in disguise?

Was Macron a blessing in disguise?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DJ2L
archive.is/PNWn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im starting to think he bullshitted his way into the French Presidency. He just might be /ourguy/ OP.

Running against Le Pen the roastie let him play the anti-hate card while he's actually as redpilled as she is.

Macron and Trudeau are trojan horses. They're the REAL 4D chessmasters.

Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
archive.is/8DJ2L

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
archive.is/PNWn8

He's not as bad as I expected he would be...

>centrist have a liberal moral Teflon by hugging niggers while they're deported them

It wouldn't surprise me. I mean "En Marche" sounds more like a fascist party than most actual fascist parties do.

It would be nice if he was a staunch conservative pretending to be a leftist.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what he does.

A male leader is objectively better than a female leader, nine times out of ten.

Macron was a Hegelian candidate and is now seizing power and giving the people what they want wile taking more power and their rights and they will thank him for it.

I don't like this visit, they now have nothing with this last salvo and have left themselves more open than ever.

>Macron
>banker
>slave to the kikes
>sold french companies to his master Rotschild when he was minister of economy

>He is ourguy

gas yourself faggot

>and i was planning on migrating to Canada because i thought they were too cucked that i had a great chance of being accepted
dang. fucking racists

Saviours of western civilization

this

who the fuck is paying all these shills for macron?

he's a globalist cuck who wants to be close with his enemies

Well he at least is starting to come to the realization of how much stress the refugees cost, so not as cucked as sweden. Let us see how far that progressive bullshit lefties have goes. Because any damage those refugees do can be pinned on the people who brought them in (Bleeding heart citizens). The age old question: If you want to help so badly, why not house them yourself?

That's how I lean, although early on I come across some somewhat compelling arguments that if Macron were to play things down the middle and take practical steps rather than be a total good goy that things could go better than expected.

Although my guess is that you are correct and that it will only be a matter of time before he starts doing the bidding of his masters at the right time after having consolidated enough power.

Makes sense for Trump to play along regardless.

>le 5D chess

Is this why Trump Like Trudough?

>le based rothschilds

Give me factual good reasons as to why he could ever even come close

post yfw it turns out the shittiest leftard leaders of the world are all cryptosaviors that had to go fully undercover to get to a position in which they could actually make a difference

Rothschilds are based and the only reason europe is not a third world shithole. They founded western civilization as we know it.

1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
2)wants to make France a military superpower again
3) cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for rapefugees
4) backed off ousting Assad
5) became buddies with Trump and Putin
6) started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs
7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis
8) told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them
9) blamed African problems on niggers having too many kids

and he is just getting started

That's why Kennedy got assassinated