Is he going to make it?

Is he going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/world/europe/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer.html
archive.is/fXCiR
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

Hard to say if he'll make it. Will he flip first? Will someone flip on him? Time will tell. Basically he has to give up dad or get ready to go to jail. Of course there will be a pardon ultimately, though I'd love to see Pence let him hang to dry in the wind.

Yes

From a legal stand point, even if all the liberal media does come down on him, he didn't really do anything wrong.

This just makes them all look like bullies and will backfire on them.

>screencap this

We're all gonna make it brah

Yeah. Legally, he did nothing wrong, and the closest government ties that the lawyer has is to interest groups with ties to the DNC.

Nobody comes out of this looking good, but the election was so vicious that most burgers are desensitized to shit like this, especially with muh Russia.

At this point, once the narrative starts to shift to the DNC's involvement, the MsM will drop it and nobody will remember. Honestly, the Dems and media have likely had this info for months and are just going in on it now to get a ratings spike in reaction to CNN falling apart.

Breddy interesting stuff all around though.

Yes, he did nothing wrong.
>Implying that any candidate would not further investigate dirt on their opponent if it were offered up.
People are getting tired of the bullshit. Even normies.

Literally bevis and butthead

Still interesting to see the behind the scenes plays, counter-plays, ruses, and counter-ruses illustrated so clearly for once. It shows how intricate and broad Presidential campaigns can get. It makes me love KAC more if anything, since she was the major factor that helped Trump navigate through all of it.

Can someone redpill me on what happened with Jr? I haven't been keeping up.

>One of the DNC's lobbyist groups, Fusion, to be exact (the same group broadly responsible for the piss dossier fiasco,) got a Russian lawyer to contact the Trump campaign saying they had dirt on Shillary.

>Don jr. and Manafort meet with them to check it out

>Nothing happens

>MsM now spinning it as Trump colluding with the Russian government to win the election

>Nobody is caring much, (the MsM knew they wouldn't, otherwise it would've been published months ago, they're just doing it to get ratings back for fear they'll end up like CNN)

>drumpflings still think there was nothing illegal with what he did
kek

No. Donald Trump Jr will be impeached for sure.

Mueller is on it. Stay tuned.

Solid Snake, a.k.a. Butthead, a.k.a. Donald Trump Jr. will be just fine.

Fugg

short answer: yes

>jr claims no meeting with russians
>admits he met with a russian official over adoption of russian orphans, but that's it
>later admits it was because of supposed intel on hillary, but that no intel was shared
>tweets email conversation proving all this

the objective thing to deal with is this: is meeting with a foreign government official over damaging information of a political opponent wrong (morally and/or legally)?

>admits he met with a lawyer from russia
FTFY

He met with a lawyer representing the Russian government with the express purpose of obtaining assistance in the form of information about Clinton to win the election.

This after he claimed the meeting never happened, and after he claimed that he didn't know who he was going to be meeting with (His own emails prove that he was aware of who and why).

Now Sup Forums is working backwards to find a way to create a conspiracy theory to blame the democrats, which is what the first reply to your question outlines in greentext.

Turns out everything is the democrats fault, even Trump Jrs own actions and words.

Oh he'll make it. Not sure about Goldstone and Fusion GPS though.

The Delegates and Codes, Donald.

He recieved an email from Rob Goldstone, a private US citizen that claimed the Russian govt had info and wanted to share it with Jr.

>Russian (((Official)))
>Nice Shill

Talking to a person from Russia is illegal only if related to Trump. Its over, time for "Electric" Pence.

He a gud boi he dindu nuffin, he wuz jus on hiz way to church and sheeeiiit tryna help hiz momma's baby daddy. Why y'all be trippin?

>admits he met with a putin puppet
FTFY
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/world/europe/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer.html

And then on his own free will, he went and met with the lawyer who, according to the campaign was representing the Russian government to discuss getting their help and information.

If it's not illegal, why try to fuck around with semantics and come up with a retarded conspiracy theory blaming the dems? If it's okay, it's okay right?

Are any of us?

archive.is/fXCiR

As in not getting in jail or leading to his father's impeachment? Easily.

A for a future in politics that was starting to look really promising? Eh... we'll see.

Goldstone needs to be interrogated. Simpson of Fusion GPS both need to be interrogated about what happened in June 2016.

She last worked for Kremlin in 2001.
Try harder

only our digits can tell

He'll make it out of this ok as far as legally goes. Any future he hoped for in politics is probably gone unless daddy can build him up over the next 8 years.

No, she met him at Trump Tower. And it turned out to be bogus. She wasn't there on behalf of the Russian govt and didn't have any info on Hillary. According to Jr., if there had been evidence of a crime he would have taken it to the FBI, but alas there was nothing to the meeting. but keep spinning it. This is getting more comical by the day

Natalia is just a Far Left activist that was used as a pawn. Follow the money!

?
What's that I hear?
>drip
Hold on.
I think it's getting louder
>Drip
Wait... DO YOU HEAR THAT!?
>DRIP
PRISON TIME IMMINENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
SHES GOING TO JAIL LITERAL TREASON THIS IS LIKE STAR WARS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

These guys are basically weasels. He already turned over the evidence under a little bit of pressure from the NYT. Imagine how it will be with actual investigators on his ass. He's gonna sing loud enough to make his dad cry.

Hes already distancing himself, its on.

and cheney was the head of halliburton, which he helped profit as VP

That implies he did anything legally wrong.

That niggers ass should be in jail.

There's nothing there. When is Goldstone interviewed by the MSM????

It's starting to sound like the DNC and Hillary had this contingency planned far in advance in case Trump won somehow. Makes me wonder if they had set up other GOP candidates like this.

digits will confirm he'll make it

She represents Russian government officials, family members of officials and numerous state run agencies and state owned businesses. If you want to pretend that only official employees of the government are ever used to transmit messages, offers, etc, then that's up to you.

For all intents and purposes, she represents the Russian government.

>It turned out to be bogus

According to Trump Jr, who has every interest in you and I believing that he's telling the truth when he says he didn't discuss Clinton and the meeting which was to be about Clinton.

>According to Jr., if there had been evidence of a crime he would have taken it to the FBI

Right, that's according to the man who lied about the meeting multiple times already.

Honestly would you trust this:

>I never had any meetings of any kind with Russians during the election.
>Okay except that one, but that person has nothing to do with the Russian government
>Okay she kinda did, but she wasn't acting in that capacity when we spoke! I didn't even know who she was beforehand!
>Okay I DID know who it was beforehand, but I didn't know what the meeting was going to be about
>Okay I DID know what the meeting was going to be about, but we totally didn't actually discuss Clinton

Supporters on social media are already preparing for what's probably coming next with the newest revision:

>Okay he DID know all of that and he DID discuss Clinton, but none of that is illegal!

You can't set up the stupid. Its literally just a bunch of mob idiots doing what mob idiots do. They get comfy and they get sloppy.

Trump and his boys think this is a family operation. They're literally morons who think they can do what they want and throw money at their problems to litigate it away.

It didn't even matter if it was bogus. FBI pulls stings on people and claims terrorism all the time.

Jr and his buddies agreed to a meeting with a Russian operative for the purpose of gaining info to screw over his dads opponent. They all knew because of the FWD/CC. It was in the title of the email. Even the laziest email reader would have known what the meeting was for.

And apparently his dad is in on it too because he was having people craft a statement for his son to lie to the media that his son didn't use.

Meanwhile the folks still supporting this administration deny it all and blame the dems lol

There's no way in hell that they will ever, ever hold Trump, any member of his family or any member of the administration accountable. They're in too deep.

underrated