Is Assad White?

Is Assad white? Because look at those eyes and his face. He does not look like a look of a stinky Arab but "One of us"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alawite

kind of..

Even Hitler considered most arabs white.
What he did not realize was that Islam is the most nigger-teir religion there is.
Someone post the Syria vs Sweden thing.

He's one of us as long as he cares for his people. To me he could be green and it wouldn't change a thing.

He is persian.

Never mind I found it.
As you see, Islam can make you far more a nigger than your birth does.

Assad a cute.

I mean even his family looks normal and not ugly. Unlike the Saudi King

Guessing he has some aryan genes in him.

He's whiter than most Sicilians, so yes. Hell, he's whiter than most Americans since he has blue eyes

You filthy fucking French faggot

>He does not look like a look of a stinky Arab but "One of us"

This shit means you never saw an Arab before, you fucking fat spic

Can confirm, here it's full of tanned peasants.

President al-assad isn't arab.

Honorary aryans like he considered japanese people.

No to be white means your ancestors are from Europe unless his ancestors are Europeans then no.

>French
>Faggot
That goes without saying f.a.m

No way Assad is white, he looks nothing like me

He is a anglo
Yes he is white but he was born in syria.
His facial features are very british.

He is white arabs are arabs.
He is a white man born in syria
Its like a black man being born in england.

Assads23 and me would show he is a anglo british

>President al-assad isn't arab.
>HUUR DUUR
>If an Arab is intelligent or looks good, he isn't an Arab
>an Arab is black skinned with big beard and bad teeth and screams ALALALALALA
>I know Arabs more than Arabs know theirselves

kys

Anglo he has the same facial features as the depeche mode singer

More like "alawhite" amirite?

wtf are you talking about

Not all Arabs look like those from Egypt/Saudi Arabia and Iraq

>He is white arabs are arabs.
no such thing as that

He is not the same race as his people
He is the same race as the singer of depeche mode.
Even his wife has anglo and not arab dna.

Fuck off sargon

He is white meaning his parents or grandparents are british he has no arab blood in him
He is an anglo like dave gahan of depeche mode.

He looks Iranian. Lot of those guys have those big ass mandark heads

wtf you're about? just fuck off

He doesnt have arab dna his family tree traces back to england.
He has anglo british facial feature.
That chin and head shape is an anglo.

No, this entire thread is burgers who want to be white so they try to lower the requirement for being white. Assad is an arab of a white tone, is a white person? No.

You obliviously failed history class.
Syriac people are not arab.
i guess you consider kurds arab too right.

You tell me.

Most iranian's look like mestizo's.
My syrian neighbors loom like mexicans not the guy from radiohead.
Assad's bloodline is anglo

This is correct he's Alawaite, an ethnic minority the French empowered under the strategy of divide and conquer. They were reliant on the French to keep peace and they in turn ruled over the Sunnis and Shi'ites.

Most kurds are part jewish.

This is a lie just found out from wikipedia that he is from the Kalbiyya tribe fuck off

He has british facial feature's he might have some arab dna but not much.

>Albania
>White

Assad's bloodline isn't Anglo, it's just that the original Britons came from the Middle east before the Anglo-Saxon and Norman invasions

Kurds, Jews and Saudis all belonged to one tribe, same people

some Arabs are white. Mohamed, for example, had red hair. the primary factor of what makes someone an Arab is language, not race.

Fuck off, roach. Your revisionist history has no power here.

False.

This is the singer of depech mode who is an anglo

ofc he is white . fucking stupid idiots in this thread. just look at him he even has blue eyes

Syrid race is a branch of the Arabid race you fucktard, if you're talking about Assyrians it's just a fucking meme, they don't exist anymore just like Ancient Egyptians or Babylonians went extinct, just Christian Syrians like to call theirselves that.
I'm a Jordanian Arab and I know my shit better than you

This proves nothing.

Not, they all expanded from south-eastern Turkey

lol if islam never existed I bet even Saudis would be white

so desperate to claim the ME because they know their pale faced demon ancestors stole EVERYTHING from there!

we ALL came out of Africa, user.

His wife is stunning

100% Aryan

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

The Depeche Mode singer has Syrian roots.

Well......he does torture and kill arabs, so he must be white.

You sound like a smelly hairy rapefugee from Syria who thinks his white, and no he is not white, he looks like a mix and his family(and country) is ugly as fuck now (unlike the saudi king and his country as you like to but an example of him).

Holyshit, Euroniggers are literally using WE WUZ

Lmao no, maybe if he was short and didn't have light eyes and light skin.

>>Assyrians it's just a fucking meme
And This is why the arab world is still considered 3rd world countries denying history and science.

Of course the subhuman with EU flag is trying to promote Mohammed.
Fuck off KIKE.

I thought persians could have light eyes and skin?

Yes.

Levantines are Anatolian, not semites.

If we are going to talk like that, I'm going to tell you that we all at one point came out of the ocean, you are retarded.
For me, my ancestors came to the region I live in after the last ice age, 40.000 years ago.

The answer is yes

also yes

There is NO country in the middle east that doesn't have people with light eyes, it ain't that special, it takes one white person to make a MENA breed a light eyed kid, and also stop cherry picking, Persians average look is a unibrow and olive skin.

Europeans running from the ice age ran towards the south and the major mixing happened in Syria, Palestine, southern Turkey

If you say so.

the problem is not Isl*m, but Ar*b genetic.

Assad is as white as one can be without being white, plus he's 189 cm

Syrian people originally are not arab, they're neolithic anatolian in admixture, kinda like most southern europeans.

Wtf I love assad let the christians retake the lands

I bet he understands the muslim problem and hides his power. He knows everything about americas founding fathers and their principles and he is the right man to beat it into them

>t.Ahmed

He is anglo.

No, he's a Levantine, he's somewhere between Europe and the Middle East, just as you'd expect based on the geographical location of his people

You can see a variety of phenotypes in the Levant, and some look similar to Europeans, while others do not. That doesn't mean they're genetically or behaviorally the same as Europeans. Mixed populations can have significant variation in appearance even within the family.

It should also be noted Sunni Arab populations have been BLACKED through breeding with female African slaves taken in the slave trade (offspring of such unions are freed and integrated under Islamic law), resulting in as much as 15% African mtDNAs in Sunni populations. Might explain a few things about Sunnis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

Alawites practiced strict endogamy until recently, so they would have avoided this fate and would be more in line with the appearance of people in this part of the world before the Arab conquests.

However, more research on Alawite genetics is needed as they are an isolated and rarely studied population. So it's a good thing that Sunni sand nigs didn't get to genocide them like they wanted.

>NOOOOOO STOP SAYING FACTS!!!!

a fucking leaf

t. uneducated faggot who learned history from internet infographics.

>mexican anthropologists
you can always tell someone doesn't have a clue about race when the first thing they look at is pigmentation
even if he was blonde and as pale as an Irish he'd still look less European than pic related

Pretty sure that's not why their countries considered to be 3rd world, also i'm pretty sure not everybody in the Arab world blieves Assyrians don't exist, yet he isn't wrong about the ones who leave Islam and immediately say they are Assyrians.

Canaanites are not Semites that's for sure but lmao Phoencians and Assyrians? They're like the oldest Semite people to exist next to akkadins, Yemenites and Babylonians, Their language is Semitic, just stop WE WUZing it fucking cringe.

Hot

No but his qt wife might as well be

Looks Syrian desu

>Anglos are rape babies
>Greek posts this

This fucking timeline