Alright, so I watched Lauren Southern to see what you're all fawning over

Alright, so I watched Lauren Southern to see what you're all fawning over.
She's a cutie and funny too. I don't have anything political to learn from her videos, but I just like looking at her face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qMtsir0l9k
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vapid black-hole of attention. Don't cross the event horizon

Are there nudes or pics of her in a bathing suit? Nip slips? Camel toe? Give me something.

Can you fuck off you obsessed virgin

She sounds like her teeth are too big for her mouth, like Emma stone, they both sound very toothy.

She is leaning further right every day. Those counter signaling her are Jewish shills who don't want nationalist views to go mainstream.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can find her attractive. She looks like she's going through premature menopause

Shes not /ourgir-

She's cute and I want to breed her

Lauren is cute! CUTE!

this

She’s cute and attractive, and that’s why antifa landwhales hate her. A lot of them are ugly, manish feminist harpies in their 30s and 40s who see a pretty, happy young woman who doesn’t hate white males and supports nationalism, hates feminists and gets 100000x the attention that their fat ass ever could, and it conflicts with their worldview. Then they feel they have to destroy her. Destroy everything natural or beautiful, that’s leftism and cultural marxism in a nutshell.

It’s pure resentment. They don’t even go after people like Richard Spencer that hard. They brigade from their discord chats.

99% sure shes controlled opposition, its a fact women cant lead in politics. At least she can kind of tilt some carrot waxing ASMR people to the rightish side though.

Jesus the same thread with the same picture, every day.

If your opinion was valuable, we would be posting it ourselves.

I love Lauren Southern. Her soft voice let's me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth.
I just want to bang her like 'bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang '

>"we"

How do you do fellow shills?

Sage all e-celeb shit

How can anyone possibly dislike THIS?

DAILY REMINDER THAT (((LAUREN SOUTHERN))) IS A KIKE

SHE LEECHES OUT OF YOUR BETA MONEY SHE DIES HER HAIR SHE LIKES JEWS AND HATES NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS

SHE IS NOT OUR GIRL

Reminder that Lauren:

>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>directly met Generation Identity in Europe and chased NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines on the streets doing activism and supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands of people and even young girls about traditionalism, gender roles, immigration, political correctness, etc.
>nice personality, smart and good-looking
>hates feminists, Muslims and mass immigration
>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or pointless ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>smart enough to subtly promote Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career
>she made a video exposing white replacement that got 200k+ views in less than a week
>once again she's teaming up with Generation Identity to stop NGOS in Europe, and she'll be documenting the whole thing.

Anyone shitting on her at this point is a shill, like these autistic spammers.

Oh boy, the Antifa rats are terrified of her.

They would have to be fags or jews or shills of some nature I suppose

GAS THE BIOMASS, TOLERATE NO THOTS

here he is again

Lauren, people here are aware of your existence. No need to keep posting every day because you'll just piss people off.

>Sup Forums get the bad guy who threw peepee on me

lol did she really invoke Sup Forums over that?

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=8qMtsir0l9k

I love how you fucks always obsess over him posting, but you don't care about the obvious group of kike shills who attack Lauren in every thread and spam the same retarded pictures.

You shills couldn't be any more transparent.

Lauren is /ourgirl/, doesn't matter how much you shit on her in every thread, your lies get exposed again and again, and she gets more and more followers and viewers every time.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT. EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

dude I like lauren

I just think it's autistic as fuck to post about her hundreds of times a day

I just turn off sound; jerk off imagining shes riding my dick asking to get pregnant with white babies

>she

Cant spot a tranny

shill

a guy far to hipster for even himself

shill

>133422836
tired shill

fattie

OP just saw her vids for the first time and posted about her because of this.

And the ones posting about her generally try to get people to hate her, like more than half of the threads are like this, they're the real autists.

All the negative theads trying to get people to hate her just end up giving her more attention, people check her out to see what's the big deal, and sometimes they make threads about it.

I think I'm in love

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

she has nice feet

i was afraid you were asleep or smth for a second. but you never disappoint. just knowing that i can summon you immediately by posting a bread with this broad makes me feel like i have a long lost friend here.

What a slut

Wish there was a pic of her soles

i will never understand you feet fags or how is it possible that there are so many of you. Or is it just a meme that i've completely missed?

She's like Kirsten Dunst but actually pretty

sad!

blue flags - eu, australia, nz are fucking worst

it's like talking with niggers

nigger detected

She's a coal burning race traitor who be the first to hang on the day of the rope and you're all cucks for supporting her!

t. stormcuck

has anyone given her photo a cum tribute yet?

m8
Even when she was young she had that old lady look to her. You can see it in that pic. She's got beady eyes and her lips are too thin, plus her jawline almost runs into her neck.

Take away her fame and she just looks like another instragram slut

This cant be real

Me on left

It's shopped obviously

I love her so much I would do anything to make her happy