>mfw the rich lives FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02460731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jewish vampires coming out into the open
The abomination of desolation is at the door.

Does that even work, though?

>tfw this is how the average north mexican woman will look forever

I thought blood transfusions were for cheating drug screening. ala Lance Armstrong

Many peer-reviewed papers say it does (but it hasn't been proven in humans yet, but results should be out within 3 years).

Yes it does, don't know if it increases max lifespan or just average lifespan though.

Airbrush and all

He was a great American patriot and dindu nuffin

Need sauce

I'm in.

How frequently does it have to be done?

Its big in SV

You can also pay them $80 to have a high school cheerleader spit in your mouth.

It's $800 if you want to specify the gender.

Literaly what is wrong with this? Imagine a world where every young child can pay for a great education and live not in poverty for the simple weekly transfusion?

He doesn't lose any life, his body just replenishes his blood and he's set. It's a win win scenario really.

Lets go a bit farther, this could completely dismantle the argument that society will fail its lower classes when automation comes, the rich will NEED the lower classes to survive, quite literally, allowing for the poor and medium earners to continue in a world of automation.

This is a deus ex machina if I have ever seen one.

how much do they pay the people they get the blood from?

8000usd

>teens

idiots, you need fresh baby blood filled with stem cells.
That's why those fucked up rabbis suck babydick after circumcision and what happens to umbillical cords after they've been cut in hospitals.

Lets take it even farther, people with superior genes (Less clotting, etc) will survive and thrive by economic natural selection, while shit genes will either not survive or not do as well.

This basically fixes societies problem of shit tier genes, its a literal stormfront paradise.

The situation just keeps giving and giving, you have to be a complete idiot to not love this.

I look forward to becoming literal goy cattle. The nanny state bullshit all makes sense now. (((They))) don't want us to be unhealthy or do anything dangerous, not for our safety, but to preserve our blood for them. Has Sup Forums memed the blood refineries into reality? Dear god what is going on?

Is this what the female bog looks like? Does this mean that bogs can now procreate?...

I'm afraid.

I wonder if occasionally drawing blood has a downside to someone.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction you would think. No way this would be the solution to extending aging without it taking a toll on the server.

If allowing jews to live longer makes society have better genes, low to no childhood poverty, a stable income for doing nothing as machines make shit for you, then I am more than happy. Its a win win, and we hold all the power, if we stop they literally die.

I'm intrigued. Tell me more.

So the company gets nothing? The headline implies the customers pay $8k

>Ambrosia

>>Ambrosia

It will be more like pic related though

You moron, swallowing blood in your mouth isn't going to work like a transfusion does.

So the next step then is obviously cutting out the middle men and just using a sort of dialysis machine to treat the blood of the elderly clients and have it running on them practically 24/7. What's the real difference between young person blood and old person blood that can't be done more effectively if not now, then eventually by an enriching process.

I know that but it's where the retarded symbolism comes from

Blurry?

Vampires have been doing this for ages. The story of the vampire only surfaced after the technology for blood transfusions was discovered. A secret society of people formed who transfuse the blood of young victims to extend their lives sometimes hundreds of years.

It's also why they're DNA testing you all and getting you to see what ethnicity you are. At the core, they're looking for the highest quality blood.

it works better the younger you get them

I'm surprised such an ultra-kike show would have brought attention to the blood boy shit. I guess they are trying to normalize it.

What do you think happens to all those pizzagate kids? Ive been trying to tell you people

I'm really curious as to how well this works, because if it does, I have to figure out how to make that kind of money.

I'd prefer to die later rather than earlier, life is pretty dope.

I live in Sonora and thats not even close to how the average female looks like. Sure, compared to the rest of the country there's a lot of pretty women but they all get fat and age really bad after kids or turning 30

>we're in the vampire timeline

It literally says it in the title, straya...

I still question it since Soros and that Rockefeller that died recently both look like shit.

Mike Judge is not an ultra kike.

>drawing oxygenated blood

Well you could never say DA trash artists were smart, I guess.

Didn't Rockefeller die at like 102 and had a bunch of organ transplants and whatnot?

my semen has been tested as the semen of youth, its a rare condition I have that rejuvenates your bodily fluids should you ingest it.

I am very careful who I let swallow my semen tho.

thats why Im highly popular with the ladies

David Rothchild went through 8 or so hearts I believe, before croaking. They certainly think it works.

>getting a heart transplant and a blood transfusion are the same thing

Thanks Dr Pol.

I WARNED YOU

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

>8 thousand dollars

Jesus christ its going to be a gold rush. Transfusions cant actually cost them shit to do.

Anons are going to be RICH now!!!

Thanks for the update retard, most of us already do this shit. Cut medicaid. Fuck obamacare. If you care about poor people go to reddit and support bernie

>pay young teens 50 bucks for a pint of blood
>pay your staff 10 bucks an hour
>pocket hard profit of $7940 per transfusion

I never said they were sperg, but the ideas are certainly related.
Inb4 "nuh uh they're not shill"

Fuck off kikes, least you bring the wrath of god down upon ye.

lol this is such fucking retarded jew science shit

your blood is is not like the fucking motor oil in your car.

changing it will not prolong your organ's life expectancy.

transfusion is a good deal more than 1 pint

Why donate blood for free when you can donate it for $8000 each time?

but what will the kikes do when the white goy blood is all gone?

>do they really think blood transfusions work like that?
>yeah because this guy had a bunch of heart transplants

Either you're saying they're the same or it's a strange non sequitur, friend.

Probably all the time.

Youthful blood has an effect on the cells, but it probably doesn't do anything for whatever organs it is that put whatever miracle chemical (or maybe just healthy rbcs?) in your blood that makes you young.

There's a good chance we'll narrow down what in teenage blood it is, and that's when the shit really hits the fan.

>it works better the younger you get them

they already harvest skin fibroblasts from newborn males for re-sale

The blood transfusions were for performance. More red blood cells means more oxygenated muscles and therefore better performance.

Pretty much, except the insurance policy does probably take half that money.

Convince the clients they might die without the young blood. You got pricing power my dude

There probably are some benefits to it really. Younger blood probably carries oxygen more efficiently, and has the perfect cocktail of hormones and stuff to get your body functioning more like it did when you were young.

What's in that perfect cocktail user?

>giving blood gives life without taking it away
sounds legit

It's not for cheating drug screening, they just take some of your blood out and put it back in after you work out and acclimate to the blood loss. It increases your red blood cell count and thereby your ability to carry oxygen to your muscles. Idk why its even cheating to be honest. Lance armstrong is a god amongst men.

sounds like an allegory for social security

And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.
Rev 9:6

I'm saying if they have that many heart transplants, the blood pumping organ, they probably also think blood transfusions work.

You could see it as the same type of advantage taking androgens nets you. I don't agree with that in full but I'm sure they see it that way.

See:

>be me at work
>co-workers do blood donations just so they can get out of work for the day
>Hey user why dont you donate blood?
>literally tell them that Im not going to sustain vampires VIA my precious bodily fluids.
>they laugh at me

AHAAHAAHAHAH WHOS LAUGHING NOW HUH DUMB FUCKS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

>he is going to shoehorn this pic into every thread

You are one dedicated man, Paco.

They're playing it off as a joke. Like "if that was a thing why would we put it in our show, nobody self incriminates"

Why do you think that makes sense? If someone had lung transplants would they believe in the benefits of needlessly abusing oxygen?

Yes, yes it does.
Why on earth do you think they're doing it?
>Before blood types were known, European royalty would inject babies blood into themsleves to live longer, sometimes resulting in horrible side effects.
Once a suitable donor is found they would be taken and forced to live in the castle to give blood to their host.

Please read some books, its not conspiracies

Wow, you want kids to be used as bloodbags?
WTF is wrong with you
>Are you a jew? Or a rich twat?

Why not just have a genetic clone be brought to term ny a cow/pug and then harvest its organs/blood? He its all for you right

Mike judge whose done audio bites for Alex jones show
>Oh yea hes a liberal sjw...lol

Well, in my uneducated opinion, the idea of replacing someones 80 year old lungs with a 20 year olds lungs, they would be able to breathe better. I'm not sure how one would abuse oxygen, unless they were huffing pure oxy from a tank or something.

Because judging by the success of the anti-vax movement and Whole Foods, I've determined that rich =! smart.

I bet the body DOESN'T replenish it. You remove critical stores of future youth and the teen dies younger.

This research will be hidden.

Are you intentionally misreading this exchange or are you drunk or what? Your posts are only ever partially related to who you're replying to. Why would having heart transplants mean someone believed in "young blood" transfusions?

what are some of the horrible side effects of injecting the wrong juice in your system?

Massive immune response

Rare blood types are gonna be fucking rich off this shit.

Probably growing tits or getting Ebola like symptoms when your body tries to reject all the blood at once.

Rare =/= useful

You can just drop dead instantly almost from our perspective when

happens.

There's no solid date I'm aware of that it does actually provide more benefits than a blood transfusion from a person their own age.

In fact, their website claims that they're selling these transfusions in order to study their effects. Their website does not claim it will have any beneficial effect at all. The title of that news article is incredibly misleading.

An example of a similar study (linked from their website):
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02460731

Sorry, but I can't quite understand what your posts were even trying to say. You're a rude fucker though, and retarded if you think heart/blood are not related so I'm done talking to you. I thought I was being civil too.

It's illegal to sell your blood and your organs, only plasma is allowed.

You know why? White blood transfusion is known to cure cancer.

Would the devil need to be subtle in his own gates?

ha jokes on you i dont breath i dont need oxygen to stay alive

You should've kept going to AA when you had the chance, rummy.

>illegal to sell your blood
Wat, you can sell your blood to blood banks. Do you mean making straw sales of your blood is illegal?

>rare blood types
nigga you are stupid as shit. obviously have never donated blood. O+ and O- are going to be the only ones worth a shit.

You sell plasma to blood banks. Sometimes they'll even have a little centrifuge and will spin it down in front of you.