Who is Jason Kessler, organizer of Unite The Right?

I'm getting the feeling that (((they))) have their hooks in him.

I supported Obama in 2008 and 2012. Times change. Fuck niggers.

Big deal. Plenty of people on our team voted for the nigger before. McCain is a traitor and would have been an even worse President than Obama.

>I think it warrants repeating, I know for a fact that alt right activist Jason Kessler had different views on the world a decade ago

I think that it's only natural that some people in the alt-right will come from left-wing backgrounds. I volunteered for Obama in 2008 as well.

Even though I see now that the Democratic party is hostile to white people, I still think that some of its ideas (like universal health care, strong labor protections, and heavy government support for the arts & sciences) have merit.

What's the point of building a state where white people can exist free from harm if that state is a shit hole? Libertarians are degenerates that default to civic nationalism. Likewise, the boomers' failure to even consider whether liberal ideas have merit turned the right-wing into a laughing stock.

>unite the right
Sounds gay.

Ideologies die if they can't survive. There's no reason for strong branches of the right to carry the weaker libertarian and conservative ideologies.

The right needs to evolve. Ultranational progressivism, in the most literal sense, is the natural evolution of political and social thought. It's compatible with our biological nature, something that is needed for a dying white western civilization.

I voted for Obama in 2008 but I want to kill all non-whites in 2017.

Wow, what a scandal. If he wasn't a kike retard he would have voted for McCain.

(((Kessler)))

So you are scared of the Charlottesville, VA Unite The Right rally on August 12th?

Somebody post more details of it. This is one of the biggest stories in the USA that is not being talked about except in obscure corners of the internet.

Give the man a chance to make a speech in public. Your info could be wrong or his views could have changed.

I grew up in a working class Dem family. I was a white, anti white until I was about 20 or so. I began reading uncensored race politics around that time and began a slow progress toward becoming pro white. I started out actually thinking I would convince the pro whites to give up their "evil ways. Lol! Boy was I in for a shock when they had facts and thorough logical arguments. My (((TV and Schools))) had never mentioned such information at all.

I've been writing pro white posts on various internet forums since around 2002.

Unless you know he is anti white at heart or being watched, in which case you should surveil him, give him a chance to be a white advocate. When he does something right, encourage him. If he slips a little, help him walk the path.

If you are a traitor trying to scare people away from the truth, tie a noose and hang yourself.

>expecting people to never change political opinions

I was a lefty 9 years ago too

To be fair. I liked Obama in 2008

Your entire existence is engineered from above for the sole purpose of extracting profit until your death. All you've been led to believe online is a lie.

Complete shill
Believe he may even tie to David Seaman's shill team
Be wary of pied pipers

The thing is, a lot of the "alt-right" are former gamergater types who were never all that conservative, just anti-SJW.

This. My first vote ever was cast for Obama in 08, got a good look at progressive policies in action through his first term and realized I didnt like what I saw.
That and taking Sociology 101 during OWS were 2 of the most redpilling events of my life

There it is.

>t. butthurt commie

Naive white people voted for Obama hoping to END RACISM and they got RACE WAR AGAINST WHITES. At some point a lot of people started to notice that society had gone insane during the Obama years.

That's why Trump and Alt-Right happened

I don't know anything about this guy, but we need better dirt on him than that.

See

The rally is setting up to be some fireworks. When 30 klansmen showed up last week over 1,000 counter protesters showed up, tear gas was used, and 23 were arrested. This rally is expected to bring 500 -1,000 alt-right including many "leaders" and between 1,000-2,000 counter protestors. The alt-right is going ahead with organized security. If last week is any indication, shit will be fireworks.

All of these "free speech" rally's are setups to attempt to get bad press on the altright and Trump supporters

It's really no surprise a jew is behind this

Whites are evil and deserve extinctiona

I see nothing wrong with this.
>back to back 88 gets on posts of a similar nature reek of scripted results and shilling
The only Kessler I've met IRL was blond haired, blue eyed, and white. Not every german sounding name indicates a person is a jew. We've got to go deeper.