youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/breaking-video-shia-labeouf-tells-black-cop-youre-going-hell-cause-youre-black-man-watch/
bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-supreme-court-justice-john-roberts-hacked-obama-officials/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
theintercept.com/2017/07/10/jared-kushner-tried-and-failed-to-get-a-half-billion-dollar-bailout-from-qatar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to that one guy that Trump loves sexy elfs.

Reminder to ignore that one autist obsessed with me and /sg/

Don't talk about that one faggot again.

Its all over for Trump guys

Zzzzzzzzz. Zzzz

-RNC needs to question
1- Rob Goldstone
2- Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS

DId they communicate together in June 2016? Did Goldstone give info about Trump to SImpson?

WHERE'S THE VIDEO JIM

>One faggot
Who?

Before I quit though please r8 my OC.

I think it is really funny.

elves have to go back to the forest. OUT OUT OUT! . I will chop as many trees as I please.

Sigh... The crash is coming.

There's car dealerships offering 0% APR again. That's NOT a good sign.

Fucking GOPe, get something fucking done already.

Because they're the ones ruining thread after thread after thread.

wtf was that fucking guy even fucking talking about on marthas show?

>Reposting

Why do all these net neutrality threads on Sup Forums today feel like slide threads? I never really believed in the "slide" meme too much but it feels like people keep posting a new NN thread every 30 seconds when there's already a ton of active NN threads in the catalog.

Did something big happen today?

AWOOO

Kek 8/8

>16 government agencies will never confirm Russian hacking (they did)
>Flynn will never be fired (he was)
>Sessions will never recuse himself from the investigation (he did)
>Drumpf will never leak classified info to Sergey Kislyak (he did)
>There will never be a special investigation (there is)
>Kushner would never meet with Soros (he did)
>Trump Jr would never be caught lying about russian interference (he was)
>Trump Jr would discuss russian interference in the election in an email with a russian oligarch (he did_
>Kushner and Trump would’ve never proven to have multiple russian business contacts (they were)
>There will never be a leaked CIA document proving the hacking (there was)

YOU ARE HERE

>Mueller will be a nothingburger (it won’t)
>Drumpf will never be personally under investigation (he will and practically already is)
>There will never be a open court (there will be)
>Drumpf will never preemptively remove himself from the white house (he will)
>Drumpf will never be indicted (he will)
>He will never appear in court (he will)
>He will never be sentenced to death for treason (he will be)

DRUDGE

What does pol do for a living. I see you posting in ptg on weekdays during the day.

have they ever stopped? i see 0% APR ads every year

How do my white frog posters deal with being red pilled on white genocide and the jews? I found out about almost a year ago and it feels like it is all I think about. It consumes me to know that my people are are currently going through a genocide and I can't say a fucking word about it or I am labeled a racist. White people literally aren't allowed to publicly show compassion for their own race without being called Hitler. I now see (((their))) influence everywhere. (((Their))) influence is so strong that they have gotten underneath our own European psyche and have trained white people to hate themselves. It is so fucked up. It feels like I'm in some fucked up movie. It feels like I am in a nightmare and I can't wake up from it. Does anyone else feel the same? Can anyone give me some advice?

Any Drumpftards in here?

I wanna punch you.

Goldstone appears to be a nutcase who has a Russia fetish. I generally think he was used by Fusion GPS because they knew he was dumb enough to take the bait.

Should talking to a Russian be made a federal offense?

WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO REPEAL HART-CELLER AND MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN, TRUMP

breaking911.com/breaking-video-shia-labeouf-tells-black-cop-youre-going-hell-cause-youre-black-man-watch/

Considering there's video, why the fuck not? You all have broken him.

Because washington post made an article that "Sup Forums likes net neutrality"
most likely shills and "Journalist" shitting up the board so they can have a story

i work in my bedroom taking phone calls and watching tv all day

>50 whole fries until Tucker

I'm with you on this.

work from my house.
Has anyone else noticed the influx of foot fetish posters? quite nasty.

Also, don't expect the RNC to do jack shit. The cuckservatives are placing all their trust in Mueller now, even though Mueller needs to be fired and now.

4 10 hr days on demolition and general construction

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-supreme-court-justice-john-roberts-hacked-obama-officials/

post last tread have you verified? can any of this be collaborated from another source

No sweetie. Obama did that. Drunpf didn't do jack shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

Daily reminder that both Bush and Obama had hundreds of impeachment procedures filed against them.

This one being filed against Trump is literally nothing. Just a Senator wanting to get reelected.

I have no regrets about this one, it really does piss me off when some savage 3rd worlders wish death to america

I'm glad they got the hint and stopped coming here, tho. I would have lurked there for months, if they didn't stop

Jared Kushner leaked the Don Jr meeting (he was present at) to bury this breaking story. Jared leaned on Qatar for $500M loan, trying to use the arms deal with Saudi Arabia as leverage:
theintercept.com/2017/07/10/jared-kushner-tried-and-failed-to-get-a-half-billion-dollar-bailout-from-qatar/
>Kushner must go

Their intended Russia story for the week died at the gate so they're going back to try to mislead people about other topics.

>do you want more horse cock?
Considering what it accomplished, yes.

So that means no one else should be admitted after that.

What if the Trumps told Goldstone to feed disinfo to Simpson and make Fusion look bad?

He's fucking finished. Pack it up, Nazi

>Wray: The FBI is a independent entity
Oh god, I hope Trump knows what he is doing with this guy. If he's just reeling assholes like Ben Sasse in fine, but if he becomes yet another fucking swamp dweller, get rid of him.

So no more ugee's this year?

Kill yourself and add a dose of chlorine into the gene pool.

8/10 missing the scarf

I work at a liquor store and i just basically sit and shitpost all day and occasionally sell some beer.

>Trump gets impeached

>no one on Sup Forums mentions a thing

what the fuck is going on right now?

i saw mention of it as well on youtube, why is it being pushed everywhere? who gains from this and what?

Time to take Krauthammer off his feeding tube

Own a small business in Florida. We do pretty well, but nothing fancy.

>the current state of /ptg/

>21,532

What does he mean?

Hmm. Yet, this story gets no play. That said, considering how badly Intercept fucked up with their source that one time, why should we trust them?

IT Manager for a large financial firm here in NYC. Living the dream~

I don't know if Ivanka is just a naive twat or she knows about this and is so loyal to her husband she'll ruin her father's career just to protect him.

DJIA

nah

but seeing how angry I get some autists here, I will keep in mind what triggers you next time I want a (You) badly

It drives the agenda that le epin alt right nazi central supports their shill agenda. Same purpose as CNN and Hillary making pepe mainstream, to flood Sup Forums with more newfags

I'm sorry they rustled your jimmies so much.

but.... im married?

[the current year] apparently.

He means that no matter what shit the media flings at Trump real adults ignore it and see he has the upper hand to get done major tax reform

why nasty?

it's hot

Hard to believe it actually happened.

>Canada will not collapse under its own ego (it will)

work for a small company doing everything from inhouse IT (resetting router every now and then) to running reports and shit

so i'm able to shitpost from 9-5. sometimes i get to work from home too

thanks

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Soles are life

>but seeing how angry I get some autists here

Like everyone? That's good. Double down and make yourself even more hated.

Say. You'd make a great Democrat!

All thanks to you know who

A bunch of stories where they get to say "even Trump's most ardent supporters do not support him over this. He's finished!"

>no gf

Nurse. But I'm also jaded as fuck so I haven't been picking up extra hours or any extra on call hours anymore.

>mfw its jim acosta but he cant say anything because he's a deep undercover trump double agent

Sup Forums didn't do that, Trump did. And Trump has never had problems getting pussy, believe me. The best pussy.

Is your firm 95% Jewish?

Fuck drumpf, fuck white people, fuck Republicans, fuck Western civilization, fuck free speech, fuck cops, fuck white privilege, fuck guns, fuck Christianity, and FUCK AMERICA

/sg/ didn't rustle my jimmies, the individual posters I learned about did, many of which happened to be muslims wishing death to america, living in europe. the race war can't come soon enough.

I saw some of the regulars there cooled it down after the game of divegrass, so I will honor the will as well. Funny how some people still talk about it tho, I have no further plans of shitting up the threads with /sg/ screencaps

fantastic. We need to do more. Trump said the real unemployment was like 40% or so??
I don't see the appeal. It's just flesh, like looking at someones arm.

Is that the NYSE?

Nope but there's many around

Is West Virginia allowed to mine coal yet? I felt so bad watching this West Virginia documentary where everyone was a Trump supporter because they were hoping they could go back to work

Make me a ms paint picture of gendo, will ya? That will show me good

isn't boob and ass also just flesh?

face is just flesh too

kek, truly one of the most unexpected things on Sup Forums in the past few years

OBAMA DID THIS.

Stupid orange idiot. Why do white people always try and take out accomplishments?

Nothing yet man, but for some reason there's a ton of shilling for corps right now. Unfortunately the Poo running the FCC is pushing this bullshit.
ISPs are already getting away with way too much shit as it is. Slowing down to the point of banning websites using their cell data policies as an excuse.

As long as the government subsidizes telco there should be no debate. The government is beholden to the constitution. Censorship or restriction of any kind can not be allowed.

Uni and appeasing my father so he doesn't get angry when I tell him that I don't want to do a part time job.

you're right. we're all either married or single. just like in the military

Foot faggotry is the most common fetish, I read about that somewhere, so I am not surprised it's commonly posted

I also don't see the appeal, but when they're barefoot during sex, it makes everything better. Them toe curls, tho

Yep, there are videos on jewtube with more stuff like this and it airing on cnbc during broadcasts

How accurate is this

Wow, that HWNDU shit really fucked him up.

exactly... everyone should know it takes 8.5 years to start seeing results with obama policies