/Ju-pol/

Is /Ju-pol/ now /ourpol/?

Religious Jew here. AMA.

> flag

kek

Do you suck babydicks?

do you want nigger jews in israel?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

We believe our Mashiach will institute what seular people call "global communism". Not to mention Jews have historically joined radical leftist movements, including religious Jews.

you could consider Jesus as a proto-commie

Fuck the goyim, merchants will rule the world.

no

also check these digits lampshade nigger

You missed him. Actually, you killed him. Which is why your people have suffered 2000 years of misery ever since.

There are mystical reasons why we perform metzitzah b'peh. It can hardly be called child molestation.

I want all Jews to return to our homeland, including Ethiopian Jews, Igbo Jews, Lemba Tribe, black converts to Judaism, etc. I would welcome Drake to Yerushalayim with open arms.

do you want a one state solution i. e. kicking mudslimes out of Israel? and what is you stance on Libanon?

The JC which exists in Christian lore was definitely a real man, albeit everything prescribed to him came from messianic tropes known in Oral Torah. When the pagans became Christians they mixed Greek pagan tropes on to JC. But I have no reason to believe JC was Mashiach.

do you want a greater Israel? to the Euphrat I mean

Judaism is actually very much against communism, global or not. Read the Bible, you LARPer. Not to mention that statistically speaking religious Jews tend to often not join leftist movements or vote leftist parties - and that's throughout history. 3/10 for trying though.

The Palestinians aren't getting anything. I hate to say it, but we will never allow our holy sites in Judea and Samaria to be taken over by Arabs. East Jerusalem has been de jure annexed by Israel, and when you consider how we frum Jews breed like bunnies you can be sure we will outnumber Palestinians in said area.

The Palestinian parts of the West Bank are like a completely different country when it comes to Gaza. I highly suspect the outcome of the I-P conflict will be: Gaza gets re-annexed by Egypt, Palestinian areas of the West Bank become enclaves of Jordan, Israel annexes the settlements including E. Jerusalem, Hebron, Shilo, etc.

>Read the Bible, you LARPer.
Most of the communistic elements of Judaism are found in Oral Torah, that's why.

I love it. Perfect for Sup Forums It Drips with originality.

FUck off you Communist.

Nope. Not communistic.

How do you know what Oral Torah says?

You are a Muslim though, Did you see a Mohammed flying on a horse lately.

I've studied Rabbi Yehuda HaNasi's works. Now fuck off.

Based Muslim

wew

You've just proved you're a troll