You nazis better watch the fuck out at your unite the right shit

You nazis better watch the fuck out at your unite the right shit
Anti-racists/anti-fascists will be there to put you in your place

twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/885103583548583936

>Emily
I-I-I'm sooooo scared

I'd like to ask some no-judgment questions to any ANTIFA dudes here if there actually are any.

go ask leftypol

5 Head!

>Anti-racists/anti-fascists
So fucking gay

Thats a jew name isnt it

Kessler the organizer of the altright rally

Well yes it is goyim good eye

isn't that just some ppl that are part of this board? or does it have its own url?

>700 pro-whites rustles them

All leftists should have been killed in the 70s.

>dear blob of leftist causes, you better come support our cause or you might get mistaken as a nazi and you know what happens to nazis

All I've got to say is that this meeting will be make or break for Spencer as the leader of the movement.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of violent liberals isn't enough. All the "Battle of Berkeley" did was humiliate the alt-right. It took masses of cringeworthy civic nationalists to retake the streets, and even then it was clear that most of the violent leftest factions didn't even participate in that conflict.

If you are attacked, you need to be able to defend yourself. If Spencer and the other speakers get run out of town or beaten down without reasonable reprisal, this political movement is just a still birth.

I would say polish, but likely a jew. Any overtly european names (like german and slavic names) in american context imply they might be shoa escapee descendants and should get your senses tingling

Lol. At the battle of Berkeley. You guys were coward who didn't even know how to fight. Just call police to your aid. I enjoyed ramming my fists it your faces. It was euphoria on steroids.

What about the new left after that

There will always be a difference in thought, should there be a purge every few decades?

>I want to fight for things that will more than likely ruin the economy in part due to the niggers and spics
>Come fight these people who believe we will ruin the economy

Interesting. What makes them white supremacists again? The fact that niggers and spics drain our country of about $750b+ per year?

The left has been so violent over the last year I actually think the public would cheer some right wing violence. I know I felt differently after that European used his own truck of peace in front of a mosque a few weeks ago. In the past when things like that happened I was angry, but that time I felt like finally these people are getting a taste of their own medicine. I can't be alone.

Yes. Gas chambers with revolving doors. If you are still liberal by 30 you are gassed. Maybe they will discover the lost art of mass cremations by then.

Define """""fair access""""" if this rally isn't given the """"fair access""""" to free speech?

Can we just stop starting threads over something some random nobody said on twitter?

I know the board is covered in trash, and your terrible thread is no worse than the other trash threads cluttering up the place, but it has to end.

You guys are ruining the board with your social media drama mongering.

>

>Can we just stop starting threads over something some random nobody said on twitter?
>I know the board is covered in trash, and your terrible thread is no worse than the other trash threads cluttering up the place, but it has to end.
>You guys are ruining the board with your social media drama mongering.
I swear this board has been under siege off and on for months.

>tfw you can tell from the tiny pics in the OP that it's a tranny

Every God damn time.

Fair access to the means of production. It's a thing in commie rhetoric, basically all wealth is in a big pile and economics is about giving everyone equal opportunity to take some.

idk about you guys but trans people get me rock hard